[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THE RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1502039082565.jpg (129KB, 622x731px) Image search: [Google]
1502039082565.jpg
129KB, 622x731px
I don'y buy motherfuckers slandering folks as centrists just because they think the neos and the antis are both fuckin tools.

whatever happened to true individualism? people NOT WANTING TO BE DEFINED BY COLLECTIVES, whether it be race or politics.

>THIS IS NOT CENTRISM. I HAVE A CLEAR CUT OPINION (A VISION OF RIGHT AND WRONG) ON EVERY ISSUE.
>that means on any given issue I could be right, left, or center.

why this need to fly flags?
cus y'all are a buncha fags.

PEACE
>>
I empathize with the SJW's in as far as I believe every person create their own purpose and identity.
>But then leftists and SJWs reify their existential dreams, they take their philosophy of self-actualization too far, and what started out as a fluid, rebellious ideology, became just as engrained in dogma as the traditionalists who they rebelled against to begin with
>>
I empathize with the right in as far as passing down tradition (the right traditions, the pragmatic traditions proven to improve life for the most possible people) is imperative
>funny thing about nazis and jews: both LOVE tradition, both are generally xenophobic and isolationists

>BUT WE CAN PICK AND CHOOSE THE TRADITIONS, WHICH IS WHERE THIS BLENDS IN TO MY EARLIER POST

>we can be more fluid, pick and choose dogmas that work, only use parts of them that are good and scrap the rest, and we can hold ontothese ideals for as long and as little as necessary.
>>
>>137603933

I BELIEVE IT IS AMERICA'S GREATEST WISH, TO BURN.

I THINK WE ALL ARE LONGING FOR AN APOCALYPSE NOW.

so bored, so satiated by the luxuries of modern life.
>>
>>137604647
lookit the movies we watch, all the apocalyptic settings, the wish-fulfillment for tribalism and an overthrow of civility
>>
does NO ONE ELSE SEE THIS SHIT?
>>
self-bumping for any honest intellectual conversation
>>
cmon you faggots
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.