[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ sermon:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 280x180px
And when the scrub fishermen found no abundance, no sustenance in the waters they fished in they were asked by Jesus in John 21:6
"Children do you have any fish?"
To which those faggots replied "No"
And so, not being retarded, he told them "Throw your net on the RIGHT SIDE of the boat and you will find some."
And when they did, they were blessed with such abundance that they were unable to haul the net in.

And so ends today's lesson. Here we learn that the abundance you seek lies on the right, and not the left where the many will cast their nets and be starved of a working brain much like the bitch-boy fishermen would have had they not listened.

Now go in peas, faggotinis of /pol/ and spread the good word. In his name we pray.
In the name of the Moot
the cunts
and the left being btfo'd again
Amen
>>
Beautiful.
>>
>>137603666
>Those digits
>This
Kek'd hard
>>
>>137604658
This
>>
>>137603666
Kek was Jesus the whole time
>>
File: ssj1Jesus.jpg (53KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
ssj1Jesus.jpg
53KB, 454x257px
He loves you anon.
He wants you to stop thinking like the son and start thinking like the father.
He wants you to find that girl who isnt a dirty whore, to love and guide her dumb ass away from being another stupid slut, marry her and at least shoot out 3 babies with her.
He wants you to raise those children to be men and women of honor and dignity.

He knows the current generation is fucked beyond all belief but that you are the key to fixing that and using these dipshits as a living example.

Be the man or woman that society is trying to stop you from being
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Daily reminder that (((they))) are negative energy vampires who are manipulating both sides of the political spectrum into hate and fear for their own gain.

Without love, (((they))) might win the war.
>>
>>137606421
Do not let (((them))) lead you astray with promises of abundance in exchange for your principles.
(((they))) have changed the 'right' into a beast to oppose the left my child.

Search your heart for the truth of the Right that (((they))) will conceal from you at all costs.
The 9th circle of hell is reserved for (((them))) alone.
>>
>>137608135
Both left and right have been subverted. 3rd position is real.
>>
File: Popo.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Popo.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>137608779
Nothing was subverted my son. An abortion was presented to give the left the target they craved. The 3rd position is the original.

You are one the right path, go with my blessing and dont let them faggotise you in new-Leafland
>>
File: DUDE-CUBES-LMAO.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE-CUBES-LMAO.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.