[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assange hints Google is using Autists!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: GoogleSpergs.png (48KB, 613x358px) Image search: [Google]
GoogleSpergs.png
48KB, 613x358px
>> Google knowingly exploits the cognitive strengths of aspergic types for profit but won't absorb their "disability": undiplomatic honesty.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>137603306
Weaponized autism.
>>
>>137603306
He fell for the autism is differently abled and not a disability meme.
>>
>>137603478
Autism isn't a disability. That's a kike psy op. Autism is just a word that makes smart people feel insecure about being geniuses. The kikes invented autism.

I call it genius.
>>
>>137603609
Have you met a legit autist?

They're basically incoherent retards.
>>
>>137603306
Hot damn that's a good tweet.
>>
>>137603609
>I call it genius.
Then you'd be wrong seeing as most autists are chris chan level or even more retarded.
>>
>>137603477
Checked, all this time we thought we discovered this ability, turns out Google has been employing it. Maybe /pol/ is a google invention?
>>
File: Ghost in the Shell.jpg (142KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost in the Shell.jpg
142KB, 800x671px
>>137603306
>>137603477
>>137603609
Before Chanology, Ghost in the Shell correctly predicted the use of weaponized autism. Now it's happening.
>>
>>137603306
Filling captchas all day
>>
>>137603846
I went to school with a kid so autistic he masterbated on the bus . . . and got away with it.

Maybe they are geniuses.
>>
>when one of the cogs start sperging out
>>
File: 1502751166924.jpg (179KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1502751166924.jpg
179KB, 725x483px
>>137603306
Is that why the captcha thinks road signs are vehicles now?
>>
>>137603846
"Legit autist" is this

https://youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
>>
>>137604179
Following up on this. It actually makes sense in the bigger picture.

Plan A was Clinton winning, forced globalism/multiculturalism meaning the entire world uses Google, and everyone in the world falls under the same global censorship. Massive profit and control.

Plan B kicked off when Trump won, instead of the globalist dream, now we have WW3, started by civil war in the US and China using North Korea to spark it. Again super profitable for the deep state and Clinton/Soros/Globalist cabal. Then they can pick up the pieces after the decimation to retry plan A.

It all makes so much sense now.

Fuck.
>>
>>137603306
>what did he mean with this
he meant that the google AI is partly made with the millions of filled-in capcha's from this website.
Google is using autists from 4chan to create an AI to filter them out, sad!
>>
>>137604564
kek captcha is actually google teaching their staff what objects from the outside world are
"select squares with vaginas"
>>
>>137604179

Anon, Israel has an autism squad for intel.
>>
>>137604669
Yep. Kinda sad to watch. They're liable to pick up a blunt object and strike someone with it.

Asperger's though, those people will just rant to you about Kingdom Hearts or Dragonball Z or 4chan or some trivial shit. They're harmless.
>>
>>137603609

Fuck you, nigger.

I can't even interact with people IRL, and I can only focus on my interest for 90% of the day.

I'm literally disabled.
>>
>>137604982
Google comes into play by pushing the Civil war in the United States by creating echo chambers of different ideologies. Nazism, Anarchists, Communists,Fascists all brewing and boiling up until events that are (((orchestrated))) in real life cause them to actually clash violently. Continue to escalate and control the groups and you just caused the equivalent of the Syrian civil war in the United States. Also know that when I say ((())) it's not specifically Jews like the Nazis created by this echo chamber would say, but, there are a lot of Jews among the Globalists and ((())) is a good way to identify that group (globalists) to an action.
>>
>>137603609
it's just specialization, instead of having an increase in schedule-fullness as they transitioned into adulthood, they never grew up to have the mentality for rushing around, so they just take one thing and do it over and over or in depth
>>
>>137605548
What is your interest?
>>
>>137605662
Long story short, get guns, boycott Google products, don't let yourself get radicalized into one of the noted extremes, and as nations we need to stand up and defeat the globalists.
>>
File: assangechequem.png (430KB, 764x470px) Image search: [Google]
assangechequem.png
430KB, 764x470px
>>137603477
check!
>>
>>137605784

Electricity.
>>
>>137604982
They wish for plan B but the problem is that they gave themselves too much power and with Trump at the reins it can be turned on them. They never imagined an ultranationalist being able to implement rex84 type martial law and cleanse the traitors.
>>
>>137603306
>An autist on 4chan types in a Google Captcha
>The autist has now helped Google
>>
>>137605662
Also if you were on the fence about Google, just look to see where the Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman ended up after he left there:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/google-fires-podesta-lobbying-group-shortly-after-hiring-eric-braverman-coincidence
>>
File: lbolt.png (31KB, 247x387px) Image search: [Google]
lbolt.png
31KB, 247x387px
>>137606157
Mine is Dungeons and Dragons.
>>
>>137603609
I've worked with autistic spectrum kids for years, and depending on the dose they've been dealt with in life, some are most assuredly not capable of basic social functioning. Property destruction, self-harm, physically aggressive behaviors, uncontrollable 'tantrums' even on heavy medications. We need to call 911 on a weekly basis for violent behavior episodes to basically sedate them and keep under close watch at the ER. The staff need to be on continuous alert, even when it's fun and games. So yeah, unless you've been around kids like this, and not just what you see on TV, or what you hear about the niceties of neurodiversity, you wouldn't know just how unpredictable and physically aggressive they can be. Still care about them all, every one of them, like all the staff here. Gotta love it. Not everyone is cut out with working with these kids. People stay a day and quit. Happens a lot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.