[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8931.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8931.png
91KB, 500x500px
If a second American civil war happens who does pol think will win? Will the USA survive or will a bunch of countries splinter off. Who will the sides be?
>>
>>137600861
China will win.
>>
>>137601139
/thread
>>
>>137600861
Conservative will win for sure because they own Dodge challenger and libtards are too stupid to dodge a challenger
>>
>>137600861
Can't have countries without governments to define them.

So in that case, we'd just snapchat and instagram pics of commies getting routed out and hanged. Thats sort of thing. The internet would become the de facto government.
>>
>>137600861
The rest of the world.
>>
as long as whites aren't fighting back they will lose

>tfw despite having all the guns and being the majority whites will lose to blacks backed by marxist jews armed only with white guilt
>tfw american whites would rather see their children raped and slaughtered and their country burnt down than risk being called racist
>>
File: chyna.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
chyna.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>137601139
CHYNA
>>
>>137600861

Several foreign governments would intervene in a US civil war. They would not just sit back and let all of our countries potential (both people and resources) go without trying to get it for themselves.

My guess is we would become a Russian or UK puppet state. If we became a UK puppet state that would likely mean Russia regained all of it's old USSR territory because they're not going to just sit back in the chaos and be an inactive participant. They will use the chaos to gobble up Eastern, and probably Western Europe as well.

If we're a Russian puppet then the UK/France was probably too concerned with Russia retaliating against their country if they intervened.
>>
File: america-outline-clipart-10.png (36KB, 1131x724px) Image search: [Google]
america-outline-clipart-10.png
36KB, 1131x724px
>>137600861
>>
>>137601852
>>137601139
China has their filthy hands in part of the shit you're seeing today, I guarantee you.
>>
>>137600861
From the U.S government's simulation, it said somewhere between like 30-60% of the military would defect, with an additional 10% of the military remaining loyal to the defectors while remaining at their posts. Our government and our military would be absolutely fucked. Then you have the issues of whether or not the U.S just bombs the shit out of us and loses their remaining supporters and legitimacy, or to deal with an insurgency that makes the middle eastern occupation look like childs' play. While this is happening, Russia has already agreed to send billions of dollars worth of equipment to support any revolution within the U.S. China too I think. With that in mind, it is not out of the question to see one or both of those countries actually invading and occupying. However, at that point I would think America would have to come together to defeat the common enemy, but if not, it is still likely that in that event, all of NATO would come knocking at their doors. What is more likely is that Russia and China replace our role on the world stage and usurp the role of the global hegemony. It would either be one of them doing this, or if both, it would be an uneasy peace between the Russians and Chinese, perhaps to reckon with the U.S once it regained its footing. Either way, they would seek to project their influence and usurp our position of power. The U.S is completely out of foreign affairs for at least 10 years, but it is easy to imagine that with all of the potential destruction, losses, and weariness that comes with the outcome of the civil war, that we do not reengage in foreign affairs in any dramatic way for around 30-40 years. Bitterness would always remain and our nation would have been torn asunder worse than our first civil war.
>>
>>137602813
I don't think so. It's the UK since ww2.
>>
>>137602928
It's down to 30-60% these days? Wow. I didn't know the military had been so badly sabotaged.
>>
>>137602930
... I don't believe you. If you really believe that then tell me why the hell would they be flooding their own little island with Muslims?
>>
File: 1501635628068m.jpg (236KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1501635628068m.jpg
236KB, 1024x693px
>>137603190
>>
>>137603941
Wise words, but not statistics I would be inclined to put blind trust in.
>>
File: 1469485246486.jpg (165KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469485246486.jpg
165KB, 600x1000px
>>137601299
severely underrated post
>>
File: 529.jpg (251KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
251KB, 1200x936px
hispanics in the southwest will secede and create a bilingual state

blacks will rise up in the cities and attempt to create a "new africa" in the south/around the great lakes area but quickly get beaten back and cut off from supplies by better trained and equipped white militias

new york will probably become a city state

left wing militias in the pacific northwest will create a "people's republic of cascadia", they will be backed by china to prevent america from becoming a bi coastal superpower again

it's unclear who russia would support, it's possible they would give aid to all sides to keep america in conflict or simply take the opportunity to invade eastern europe as >>137602348 mentioned

hawaii will declare independence

mormons in utah might try to declare independence, however it's unlikely they'd be able to hold their own against whites to the north and hispanics to the south

expect lots of mass killings, especially between blacks and whites
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.