[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: spooby.jpg (41KB, 863x479px) Image search: [Google]
spooby.jpg
41KB, 863x479px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI
"I come from a Muslim Background, and I totally agree with Gaad, dont know why the dislikes, he didnt say anything wrong? Let me guess, you guys think Islam is a religion of peace? Yeah, the Quran has some good moral teachings, so does Chicken soup for the Soul (In which, jokes aside... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING), but the Quran has some bad ones. In Islam, the Quran is believed to be the perfect book. My question is, if the book is so perfect, why do Brainwashed idiots blow themselves up in the name of Allah? Why should it always be violent? Why are non muslims considered impure? Whenever terrorist shit goes down in Europe or in the States, or wherever in the west, you guys tend to say, not all muslims are the same, yeah that is correct. but bare in mind, that 5% of 1.6 Billion muslims are radicals. so thats basically, 80 MILLION MUSLIMS.

so lets put this in perspective, shall we?,

the population of Australia and New Zealand is 29.4 million
the population of Portugal is 10.3 million
the population of Sweden (A.K.A. Swedenistan) is 9.9 million
the population of Ireland is 4.7 million
the population of Switzerland is 8.4 million
the population of Austria is 8.7 million
the population of Singapore is 5.7 million

after listing the total population of 8 countries, the above total is 77.1 million....

You guys are literally frogs in a boiling pot. You guys are Jim Jones wet dream.. You guys are Drunk from drinking too much Kool Aid.

P.S. I live in the Middle east."
>>
how to get rid of muslim?
>>
>>137599773

You need a sword, a horse and a lot of leach to clean dem blood stains
>>
>>137601069
>leach
>>
>>137599373
The west must regard islam as idiology and prohibit it
Islam has to treat like communism in the mc carter era
>>
>>137601895
Never going to happen. Islam is inexorably tied to brown people, just as Israel is tied to Jews. It's designed this way so the perpetrators of violence can instead be seen as the victims.
>>
>>137599373
>EU flag
>i live in the middle east

I unironically believe you
>>
File: aku02.png (824KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
aku02.png
824KB, 1024x766px
>>137603281
>coming from England
>>
>>137599373
>My question is, if the book is so perfect, why do Brainwashed idiots blow themselves up in the name of Allah?
Because humans are not perfect. Come on this is easy.
>Why are non muslims considered impure?
They aren't.
>>137599373
>but bare in mind, that 5% of 1.6 Billion muslims are radicals. so thats basically, 80 MILLION MUSLIMS.
Oh yes, (((statistics))) Pew and gallup are just as bad/good as the statistics that various media outlets and organizations took to make a prediction about the election.
>>
File: 1451184203272.jpg (357KB, 2928x2928px) Image search: [Google]
1451184203272.jpg
357KB, 2928x2928px
>>137599373
Sup Mahmood Toorani from middle east. Are you ready to take the blackpill and revert to atheism?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.