[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Red Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: The-Kabah.jpg (163KB, 770x475px) Image search: [Google]
The-Kabah.jpg
163KB, 770x475px
Islam is the ultimate red pill. We herr all know the Jews (and their supporters) are behind all the problems in this world...soon they will pay. This is an ancient prophecy regarding the end of times, during the return of Jesus:

InSaheeh Muslim(2922), it is narrated from the hadith of Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them, until a Jew hides behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: O Muslim, O slave of Allaah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Except thegharqad(a thorny tree), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.”
>>
wut..?
>>
>>137599046
what if we transport the box to a undisclosed location?
>>
>>137599046
Yes all the faggots on this board who claim to be redpilled but haven't accepted Islam yet are complete frauds.
>>
>>137599046
>doesn't know they put pig fat in redpills...

Also, is it a sin in islum to be married to a goat AND a child at the same time?
>>
>>137599046
what if we put the box in orbit around earth, would you still prey towards it?
>>
>>137599046
Sage off, Shariablue! Your mother sucks black Baptist cocks in Hell, your father was Afghanistan's most popular bazi bachi boy during the Russian invasion and has a loose asshole to prove it. Your mullah is a circumsized Jew getting rich off your donations, and he eats the best pork and alcohol while he laughs at you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.