[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cmon Alt Righters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

>"Were going to be a hip new movement that will raise mainstream support"
>Goes around holding torch rallies and waving Nazi flags

If you're a cool new hip movement, then don't go around using old symbols of an ideology that was defeated 70 year ago. Torch rallies are an extremely bad look and the fact of the matter is that people on the right are over playing their very, very weak hand. The reasons that explain the rise of something like white nationalism or white consciousness are rather easy to decipher. The effect of globalization have been unequal, the white liberal elite is hostile to whites in general, and the increase of the immigrant population with an explicitly anti white message has been rising. There are all, more or less, "good" things from the point of view of someone who believes there is such a thing as white interests. There is a sort of demand, on a sizable part of whites, to have people in their corner defending them against these attacks. But it should be recognized that this demand is not so great. For the most part, the vast majority of white people still live in normie ideology, where every human being is more or less the same and in which the west is invincible and is a permanent feature of any world order to come. In this world, fascism is the ultimate evil and tolerance the ultimate virtue.

When you old torch rallies in order to defend confederate monument, you're fucking up badly. You're not AT ALL attacking the ideological presuppositions that make the normie what he is. You're not making him more fearful, you're not convincing him that what he loves is fragile and liable to be lost, you're not showing him that the immigrant population hates him, you're doing NOTHING to change his views of the world.

Worse, you're not even being the least bit confusing about the symbols you use to portray yourself. You're giving him the opportunity to save himself the effort to think by using old symbols he already has categorized.
>>
File: 1502493166373.png (298KB, 528x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502493166373.png
298KB, 528x516px
>>137598885
All you alt-right faggots, watch the first minute of this video and tell me honestly how you think it looks. If you think Charlesville was a PR success, then you might be clinically retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
>>
File: wreck.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wreck.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
>>137598885

You forgot the bit where antifa can get more violent now and no one else will care.

Muslim gets stopped 10 times by police; "I understand and approve, this is all for the war on terror"

Antifa friendly fire hits non nazis; "I understand and approve, good luck fighting those terrorists"
>>
>>137598885
This. We are discussing /aesthetics/ at the alt-right general

>>137566545

>>137566545

>>137566545

>>137566545
>>
>>137598885
>nazi flag
>confederate flag

Why do you retards think you can win using two symbols that were both defeated?
>>
>>137598885
>The effect of globalization have been unequal, the white liberal elite is hostile to whites in general,

The effects of globalization are pretty sweet if you're not a mouthbreathing redneck cuck. Feels good to be well paid for an easy job in a great community--trumpcucks destroy their own communities from within by virtue of being worthless, whiny snowflake faggots.
>>
>>137599548
>>137599548
I don't give a fuck about the Nazis, but the South will rise again motherfucker.
>>
File: 8624864298629.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8624864298629.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137598885
Richard Spencer is a blackmailed pedophile doing what he is told by alphabet soup agencies. His mission is to cancel out the sense of fun within the 4chan meme-culture that has been absolutely destroying political correctness by using these old symbols and putting on displays that conform to hollywood evil nazi stereotypes.
>>
>>137599424
Vice gave us the best PR of all media outlets. That is pure testosterone right there
>>
>>137598885
Sage uses

– Sage butter on gnocchi
– Sage butter on ravioli, especially pumpkin ravioli
– Sage butter on trout
– Sage olive oil with pasta and parmesan
– Put some leaves into pesto with other herbs.
– Add sage to duck sausage.
– Add sage to bean dishes.
– Infuse honey with sage.
– Use with parsley, rosemary and thyme in chicken risotti and soups.
– Add along with fresh parsley, basil, thyme, and rosemary to tomato sauces.
– Deep-fry the leaves and serve as an appetizer, or use as a garnish for poultry, meat dishes, or pasta.
>>
>>137599424
Azzmador dropping truth bombs.
>>
File: 2017-08-14_21-13-19.png (26KB, 609x207px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-14_21-13-19.png
26KB, 609x207px
>>137600322
You have such cool people believing you now huh. Kill yourself shill.
>>
File: 176130916_7d6d2b4905.jpg (166KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
176130916_7d6d2b4905.jpg
166KB, 500x375px
>>137599548

"Get over it, we won"
>>
>>137601281
Jack Posobiec is an Israeli operative who doesn't actually believe that Spencer is a CIA plant, but thinks he's genuine and is saying that to discredit him. But he actually is a CIA plant.
>>
>>137598885
Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE
>>
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a confederate statue erected by democrats, because democrats can't stand their own history anymore and somehow it's Trumps fault?
>>
>>137601147
The fact that you have no actual arguement against anything I said speaks for itself.

You are deluding yourself if you think Charlottesville is a win for pro-white politics.
>>
the alt-right began as a fictional movement invented by the hillary campaign to explain why she was losing the culture war.
then some "whites only leftists" seized it so they could pretend to be conservative and coopt support from undiscerning normies.
>>
File: 59c.jpg (37KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
59c.jpg
37KB, 599x600px
>>137599424
Based.
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>137599424

This is some next level autism.
>>
>>137598885
Torch rallies have their place, but that wasn't it.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. But I know some people like them. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches.
>>
HIDE ALL CHARLOTTESVILLE THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO CHARLOTTESVILLE POSTERS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.