[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

multiculturalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

/pol/ are you seriously unironically starting the 21-century race war?

What about everything the world has done to adapt towards the multicultural society we live in nowadays?

Think about all the money that has been used to form the world into what we live in today. The refugees that EU has done so much to integrate into our society. The wars in the middle east.

Everything will be for nothing if you guys continue as you do. What will be accomplished if you guys do get your wish?
>>
If the left wants to kill white people they may espouse as they wish.
Some white people don't want to be killed or watch their race die.
I find it amazing that leftists are surprised that people might fight back against genocide.
You can go ahead and kill yourself at your leisure.
>>
>>137596785

So white supremacy?
>>
Are you implying turning the 1st world into 3rd world shit holes is a good thing?
>>
Reminder to call it White Fadeout instead of White Genocide. Genocide makes you sound like a hysterical faggotand just gets normies bogged down in the definition.

Nobody can deny whites are being faded out. Instead of arguing the definition of a word, they'll argue the cause (voluntary vs economic/social factors) which in turn makes the brain start thinking about solving it if it's a new concept to you.
>>
File: bf6da0e9942e7d519311d12cf142fb0e.jpg (139KB, 564x1157px) Image search: [Google]
bf6da0e9942e7d519311d12cf142fb0e.jpg
139KB, 564x1157px
>>137596367
It's WAR
We'll keep the tech and the canon, we'll ditch the rest
>>
>>137596367
>world has done to adapt towards the multicultural society

World has done nothing.
There is no integration, anywhere.
You are a tiny minority of retards living in a bubble that is shrinking fast.
>>
>>137596367
>Guys why do you want the shit removed?
>I spent so much time and money shoveling the shit into your house
>Just leave the shit there
How about no?
>>
>>137596367
All I eat is ethnic food, so I'm not ready to live in a non-multicultural world. I don't even know what white people are supposed to eat traditionally? Spam and mayonnaise? Lol.
>>
If multiculturalism is such a boon, why isn't anyone pushing it in African countries?
>>
>>137598518
Because Africans can't be civilised.
>>
>>137596367
>Everything will be for nothing if you guys continue as you do. What will be accomplished if you guys do get your wish
As it stands now, there is little to no meaning in the world. It means nothing to be a citizen in France, UK, US, so on and so forth except the laws which you are subject to and the passport you carry.
There is no longer a sense of identity in the western nations. I want a world where it means something to be French, or British, or American.
Where In France the people are of French blood, speak France, and practice Catholicism
In Britain where the people are of British blood and practice Anglicanism
In American where people are of America know blood and practice Christianity
>>
File: 1502589764021.jpg (894KB, 2250x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1502589764021.jpg
894KB, 2250x1346px
>>137596367
>/pol/ are you seriously unironically starting the 21-century race war?

Were seriously doing it, but ironically.
>>
File: (((JEW))).png (505KB, 452x513px) Image search: [Google]
(((JEW))).png
505KB, 452x513px
>>137596367
RWDS NOW!
>>
File: 1502121750554.png (109KB, 520x763px) Image search: [Google]
1502121750554.png
109KB, 520x763px
>>137596367
/pol/ is full of incompetent white men. They won't understand how the real world works and thus digress into cuck tier ideology to install communist beliefs and ideals because it is only okay when whites do it.
>>
>>137601564
Care to support your argument without the use of ad hominem?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.