[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville Distraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

So Terry McAuliffe forces the police to renegue on their commitment to a peaceful protest and incite a riot by pushing right-wing protestors into a crowd of antifa just after these hit the news. What a coincidence.

>“So I think Guccifer two-zero is an inside job,” Lazar added. “I think Guccifer two-zero is something made from some guys at the State Department. Some guys from the cyber command of the NSA, and some guys from the Vault, Vault 7 of the CIA. So there are these guys, you know Pam, I’m in this business for sort of 15 years now, this is my take on this whole. They were setting up something of Guccifer two-zero. Because the State Department guy was asking me, ‘What is your opinion,’ or something like this, ‘what do you say if another Guccifer is showing up?’
https://disobedientmedia.com/2017/08/guccifer-calls-fox-from-romania-says-he-shouldnt-be-sent-back-to-u-s/

>The memo at the heart of the latest blowup at the National Security Council paints a dark picture of media, academics, the “deep state,” and other enemies allegedly working to subvert U.S. President Donald Trump, according to a copy of the document obtained by Foreign Policy.
>“While opposition to President Trump manifests itself through political warfare memes centered on cultural Marxist narratives, this hardly means that opposition is limited to Marxists as conventionally understood,” the memo reads. “Having become the dominant cultural meme, some benefit from it while others are captured by it; including ‘deep state’ actors, globalists, bankers, Islamists, and establishment Republicans.”
>“It’s not wrong per se,” said another official. “Actually, it’s not wrong at all. The not-wrong part is just, well, buried a bit I guess by some of the wackier parts.”
https://disobedientmedia.com/2017/08/fired-nsc-staffers-memo-outlined-vast-coup-attempt-against-us-government/
http://archive.is/q7q14
>>
File: 1501169775759.jpg (8KB, 293x306px) Image search: [Google]
1501169775759.jpg
8KB, 293x306px
bump
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: what-a-joke.png (81KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
what-a-joke.png
81KB, 294x200px
>>137596165
Quality post. I'm not sure why the fuck are nazi spergs falling for their narrative this time around. It doesn't matter where your political compass is pointing to, if you're surrounded by a violent mob, you better run and save your life. You also can't relax: there's plenty of footage, find their names, call the cops, make complaints about that fucking statue and raise it again, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0177.png (153KB, 237x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.png
153KB, 237x441px
>>137596165

And of course not a word from (((the media))) of the law signed immediately after WWII that bans the federal use of propaganda on U.S citizens... which Obama quietly repealed in 2013.
>>
File: acostaWINE.png (827KB, 1097x823px) Image search: [Google]
acostaWINE.png
827KB, 1097x823px
bump.

Funny that after the chaos of last week they resorted to trying to incite a race war again.

Think for a moment...
Google "anti-diveristy" memo
Google fires author
Author is widely supported
North Korea's got small nuke capabilities...4 year old WAPOST story...SCARY!!!!
Trump says "Fire & Furry"...SUPER SCARY!!!
Norks say they'll nuke Guam.
WW3 imminent.
Norks backoff, scared by Trump, Mattis, etc...

DNC says, shit nothings going right this week...Let's take away their right to protest in Cville.
Fed judge says nope, they peaceful protest can go on.
DNC says nope...Call in the National Guard.
ANTIFA starts to riot.
Dummy rear ends black lady in silver car with cool plates that then rear ends a car with nobody in it???
Pedestrians (MOB) who had blocked the intersection is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perfect! HATE CRIME I TELL YOU.
Narrative back on track...
Figure it out.
Plus that doc is good read. Be sure to post and read the other pages too. The plan is clearly laid out and POTUS just needs to stay one step ahead...
Good luck /pol/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.