[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A LIVING MEME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1502811489001.jpg (11KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
1502811489001.jpg
11KB, 250x328px
>James Alex Fields Jr. also confided that he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was younger and had been prescribed an anti-psychotic medication
An actual diagnosed schizo
>Also Monday, a former classmate told The Associated Press that on a school trip to Europe in 2015, a teenage Fields couldn't stand the French and said he only went on the trip so that he could visit "the Fatherland" - Germany. "He just really laid on about the French being lower than us and inferior to us," said Keegan McGrath.
To understand the irony of the above statement you must consider how German the surname "Fields" and "Bloom" (his mother's surname) are.
>In another incident in 2010, she said her son smacked her in the head and locked her in the bathroom after she told him to stop playing video games. There was no indication in the records that he was arrested.
To understand how pathetic this is, his mother is a paraplegic in a wheelchair. And he did this because she told him to stop playing video games.

It's like every single meme about /pol/ and alt-righters came to life in this man :DDDD
>>
>>137596029
Kind of like it was planned. Scripted, even.
>>
File: 111129071638_check_it_out_arrow.png (54KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
111129071638_check_it_out_arrow.png
54KB, 300x236px
>while I strongly condemn the violent actions of Mr Fields, I believe it is important we as a nation have a serious discussion about mental healthcare in this country. Because of the rampant under-coverage caused by Obamacare, countless individuals are not getting the help they need, causing symptoms to worsen and possibly boil over.

BAM, just flipped the narrative. RNC I know you can get my ip through your NSA spooks, hit me up to send me my check.
>>
>>137596029

He Din Du Nuffin
He was a good boi
>>
>>137596496
Yeah, it was definately the jews, right? There's no way that impressionable, unstable, young men could be coming to /pol/ to be brainwashed by nutjob racists into schizo terrorists, right?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.