[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats their endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: uhh-what.jpg (55KB, 621x690px) Image search: [Google]
uhh-what.jpg
55KB, 621x690px
Whats their endgame?
>>
>>137595688
Complete and global war
>>
>>137595688
They know ithe government crackdown is coming and antifa street thugs will be the first to pay te price
>>
>actually respecting your political opponents' rights instead of acting like a tryhard internet paladin
>this confuses r/pol
why am i not surprised
>>
>>137595688

it's one OP ED. The person who wrote it will probably be ostracized from their synagogue
>>
>>137595688
>nu-uh nazi are evil and we are good
>so its ok when we do things to them but not ok when they do it to us
>also its ok if the government and business suppress them but its not ok when they do it to us
this is what liberals literally believe
>>
>>137595688
perhaps they are realizing they shouldn't promote this kind of behavior as it could backfire on them very, very easily.

Even so I expect leftists to denounce this article as not denouncing the Nazis enough.
>>
>>137596411
I only wonder if they realize that when you constantly use the word "nazi" over and over again, it completely loses the meaning. Godwin's law should have been a primary rule in the internet
>>
>>137595688
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. They're starting to realize that they're not in Obama controlled territory and that they can't just do what they want.
>>
>>137595688
Jews don't want to play a game of outing for some reason.
>>
>>137595688
>please don't identify our provocateurs
>>
File: oi vey whaddabout privacy goyim.png (59KB, 1830x456px) Image search: [Google]
oi vey whaddabout privacy goyim.png
59KB, 1830x456px
>>137595688
>Whats their endgame?

Damage control. They know they're playing with fire.
>>
File: 14997926603457.png (599KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
14997926603457.png
599KB, 576x768px
>>137596411
They've always lacked self-awareness and the word "precedent" is unknown to them.
>>
>>137595688

They know what happens when they create radicals with nothing to lose?

Because that's all this does.
>>
>>137596130
if you knew anything about this publication you'd know this statement is out of character for them you idiot newfag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.