[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea Awakens Sea Beast!?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: NorthKorea_Missile_Path_To_Guam.png (582KB, 879x875px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKorea_Missile_Path_To_Guam.png
582KB, 879x875px
I put together a picture to help depict what I am going to tell you.

North Korea has been preparing to launch four Hwasong 12 rockets that will cross over the sky of the Koichi Prefectures of Japan, Hiroshima, & Shimane towards Guam's shore landing in the water around 30 to 40 kilometers (18.6 - 24.855 miles) away.

This places the target right on top of the Mariana Trench, named after the Mariana Islands found in close proximity. The Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the World's oceans, with the deepest known depth being at 10.944 Kilometers (6.8 Miles) under water.

These four Hwasong 12 Rockets have the potential to detonate in these waters of the Mariana Trench and awaken a Sea Beast. The Sea Beasts could be the Megalodon, a shark growing up to 20.3 meters (67 ft) in length cultivating a mass up to 103 metric tons (22,7076 lbs). Perhaps the Sea Beast could be a Giant Squid who can reach a maximum length of 13 meters (43 ft) and a maximum weight of 275 kg (606 lbs). Their are a plethora of other colossal creatures that may be provoked by such an attack.

The Mariana Trench and it's staggering depth offer a very hospitable environment for Deep-Sea Gigantism to occur. Deep-Sea Gigantism has a propensity for allowing species of invertebrates and other deep-sea dwelling animals to display a much larger size than their shallower-water relatives. This happens because of scarcer food resources, greater pressure, and colder temperatures at deeper depths. The temperature at the bottom of the Mariana Trench usually remains at 1 - 4 degrees Celsius. Pressure at the bottom of the trench can reach up to 15,750 psi (), this is more than 1,000 times the standard atmospheric pressure at sea level. The pressure at the bottom of the Mariana Trench is more than 30 times the psi needed to crush an average human skull and the creatures at the bottom can not only withstand, but thrive in that environment.
>>
File: sceptic.jpg (180KB, 1902x785px) Image search: [Google]
sceptic.jpg
180KB, 1902x785px
>norks going to use icbm to wake up cthulluh
Sure
>>
They just had an earthquake in NK
>>
>>137593501
>scarce food means that animals turn giant

American education
>>
>>137593501
This is fucking retarded. Why did you write this shitpost? If this is a slide thread its a fucking bad one. Don't expect much replies.
>>
>>137593501
> nukes will stir a 600 pound squid

Oh god! 600 whole pounds! I hope one of our hundreds of nuclear powerd steel plated, missile armed thousand ton warships can deal with that
>>
>>137594583
I think its one of the better shitposts though. But all i got thelast few days is "/pol/ btfo" "we are winning you dumb nazis" And so on
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.