[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share any webms you have of the rally here and everyone save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5790.jpg (114KB, 724x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5790.jpg
114KB, 724x798px
Share any webms you have of the rally here and everyone save them. Jews are trying to purge all videos of the rally. Dont have any myself just want to collect some thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLgc2zFoVmE
>>
>>137593116
Oh, God, I'm glad they did that. I felt like the alt-right should appeal to the cops. A lot of things they could have said. (Like "SHAME, SHAME, SHAME").

Don't fret that the words didn't take effect immediately, the cops couldn't react, and things take time, this will be one part of a journey for many of them. Again, I'm glad our guys thought to take the tack /appealing/ to the cops. Those police are young-looking, they're the alt-right's age.

Hey, OP, what evidence do you have that the videos of the rally are being taken down? Not, that, given that the ADL and other organizations have un-appealable deputy powers. Yeah, there's room for endless shenanigans, especially since now, the alt-right's side is coming out.
>>
>>137593532
Does anyone have the one of the mayor and the antifa protestors pallin around?

Or john podesta
>>
>>137594362
How could i show you evidence when theyre removing the evidence?

Thanks for bumping the thread by the way
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (328KB, 314x461px)
Screenshot_11.png
328KB, 314x461px
SOMEONE KNOWS THIS MAN
>>
>>137594603
I was just fantasizing this morning about the things the protestors could have / should have said while being pushed into antifa: a SHAME chant, calling them faggots and on the wrong side (the cops are young men, they'd understand the sense and it'd reach them). That they should face them, too, like these guys did. Among other things it highlights the cops' destructiveness, and guilt, as the defenseless protesters are /backed/ into a waiting antifa.

re: evidence, do you specifically know of them? How many have you seen deleted? I fear that you're right though.
>>
>>137595496
What's the significance?
>>
>>137593116
There's a lot on the Alex Jones channel, but then you have to put up with Alex Jones and other talking heads.
>>
>>137595496
That was that guy who has been posted here several times from FB he was going to hurt unite the right participants or something i believe.
>>
File: bX0nsK6.jpg (388KB, 2048x2048px)
bX0nsK6.jpg
388KB, 2048x2048px
>>137597364
Please anon I need all the info you can muster
>>
>>137597707
All i know is that there was a print screen from facebook of a guy with tattoos that was going to hurt people at the rally, i'm trying to find the picture on google images right now. He looked mixed race and had tattoos and he didn't have a t-shirt on.
>>
File: untitled.png (725KB, 911x662px)
untitled.png
725KB, 911x662px
>>137598235
>from facebook
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.