[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meet yosef

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: whiteboiscantcompete.png (150KB, 308x231px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboiscantcompete.png
150KB, 308x231px
>tfw ethiopian
>tfw eighteen
>tfw born to poor as fuck night-guard and traditional honeywine maker parents
>tfw place of birth: middle of nowhere in one of the most derelict regions of ethiopia
>tfw have to walk upwards of fifty minutes to school five days a week
>tfw only got a phone in tenth grade that my father hasn't even finished paying for
>tfw score 626/700 on the ethiopian national twelfth grade exam
>tfw get scholarships to 4 ivy league universities (columbia; harvard; princeton & mit)
>tfw CHOOSE to enroll at harvard to study IT & mechanical engineering
>tfw white bois can't compete
>tfw the strong always prevail
>tfw shatter /pol/'s memes
>tfw i'll be making big bucks and smashing preppy pucci whilst you lot jack off to 2d pics in your parent's basements
>tfw i'll be innovating at NASA whilst you suckers mooch on neetbux
>tfw you'll be blaming me for your failure, like the fucking dindus that you are.
but seriously, /pol/ i say that it's about time that we, myself included stop blaming others for our mistakes and try to achieve something.
>>
>>137591944
sage
>>
>>137591944
THE STRONG DO WHAT THEY CAN, AND THE WEAK SUFFER WHAT THEY MUST
>Out of everything I have discovered, there does not appear to be a truth more basic than this one. Forget notions of morality, karma, or afterlife justice – this world bows only to the strong, who do as they please, while the weak struggle to stay above the rising tides of history.
>>137592293
I'm not even messing about mate, I wish that I was but I'm not. Picture is from the ethiopian broadcasting channel. Just watched the news on this fucker and I'm livid. Having been educated in LGM (Lycée Guebre-Mariam) and later on dropping out of LSE, I am upset at myself for not having succeeded despite having incredibly more favorable cards in hand. all of us, will the exclusion of ivy preps should take lessons from this.
>>
>>137592293
notice the wall of his """"house""" guess what it's made out of? cow dung mixed with hay, then painted over. you can see it peeling of in the bottom half. that's how poor his family is.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.