[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why communism just doesn't resonate people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: typical commie.png (573KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
typical commie.png
573KB, 475x637px
>I-i-i just want the workers to own the means of production.

What do you even mean by that? That sounds like 1880's lingo.

>L-l-like I said, I want the workers to own the means of production

What so you think a snot-nosed 18-year old is entitled to ownership of something that the business owner toiled for years to build up, incurring a huge risk?

>Ummm, y-y-es.

Why?

>B-b-because, it's fair. He d-deserves the fruits of his labour.

How is that fair? Some kid screwing on toothpaste tube lids for a couple of hours a day deserves as much as the guy who researched a formula for the toothpaste, did market research, procured the machines that make the toothpaste and who constantly has to re-service and improve these machines?

>Y-y-yes fruits ob labourrr!!!

The kid receives money for his efforts so that he can buy whatever he so chooses freely. He has agreed to this arrangement through his own volition. If he doesn't like it he can find another job, create his own business or live in the woods and devote his life to subsistence farming.

>B-b-but M-m-muh-muh P-p-ORKY. E-e-evil pigs. Pepol have more monies dann me is no fair!

Who even let this guy in here?

inb4 that shitty meme contrasting the guy in my pic with a "real gommunist".
>>
File: ANTIFATARD.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFATARD.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Seeing commies getting BTFO is a great pasttime
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.