[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faith Goldy General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Is Faith Goldy /ourgal/ (altright)? She retweets Richard Spencer and Millenial Matt, she had listed in her account she was a fan account of partygoy (basically a 4chan memester many JQ memes) and she said the Charlottesville 20 points were very well thought out. Is she just not revealing her power level so she can keep her shekels from Ezra? What do you guys think is Faith Goldy red pilled?
>>
Oh and also she appeared on a dailystormer podcast.
>>
File: donatemore.jpg (56KB, 597x714px) Image search: [Google]
donatemore.jpg
56KB, 597x714px
She's just another one of them
>>
>>137589392
She's always interviewing alt righters also.
>>
>>137589197
By default no one with any links to Rebel Media can be trusted.
Gavin's career is imploding. Milo is absolutely finished. Even Shapiro's viewership is a dwindling echo chamber. Cernovich's very public death was his pitiful counter protest to our free speech rally in DC where he had two dozen fat kekistani losers show up to our 300+.
The entire alt-lite is dying. It is in the interest of Rebel Media to start allowing more far right opinions to keep their viewership. The Jew who runs this outlet will follow the money.

People can say things you agree with, they can be consistent with our narrative, but they still shouldn't be trusted.
>>
>>137589197
Faith hates Jews just is waiting to reveal it until we are stronger and the time is right.
>>
File: 1484843323555.png (116KB, 863x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484843323555.png
116KB, 863x536px
>>137589197
What about Laci?
>>
>>137591258
what did she say bout dem jews?
>>
File: 1473649462363.png (214KB, 689x713px) Image search: [Google]
1473649462363.png
214KB, 689x713px
>>137592002
Nothing yet, she's still early in the redpilling process, but she's already turned against SJWs.
Which is pretty impressive considering she was complaining about
>muh white america
Back in the elections.
>>
>>137589197
Can you sauce the points she agree'd with?
>>
>>137592147
Yeah but my girl faith is way more woke. I think she's a crypto 1488er
>>
>>137592259
here's her saying they're well thought out ideas. she later said "that's not what i meant" but it was a meme.

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/896860224971128836
>>
>>137592341
Her and Lauren are crypto 1488r they are just clever enough to not say it out loud kike those dumb snowniggers a few days ago in Charlottesville. I guess working in media they know all about PR.
>>
>>137589933
you're dumb, the rebel is now a top 50 youtube chanel. They are raking in Shekels. Honesly love Tommy Robinson btw total anglophile now. I'm 60% british according to DNA test so really getting into that lately.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.