[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most women think and sound the same?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Men Vs Women 2.jpg (748KB, 1148x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Men Vs Women 2.jpg
748KB, 1148x1763px
Just think. These crazies are the majority of our voters.
>>
File: 1850.jpg (104KB, 857x601px) Image search: [Google]
1850.jpg
104KB, 857x601px
>>137588687
>I'm not a republican, I'm an independent
>Don't you think SJWs are just as bad as neonazis?
>What's wrong with being pro-white?
Why do all men sound the same?
>>
>>137589545
>Tfw I'm an independent and I'm not even white
Kek
But seriously, how do we tame the vaginal Jew?
>>
File: 1494635409375.png (342KB, 700x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494635409375.png
342KB, 700x595px
>>137589545
scoops
>>
File: Guesswho.jpg (107KB, 580x427px) Image search: [Google]
Guesswho.jpg
107KB, 580x427px
>>137588687
I'm actually in complete agreement with this cunt. I mean you can tell Chaaaad smashed and passed and she's never lived it down, she's probably a vile and disgusting person who nobody in their right mind would talk too and the only reason anybody does is they're either afraid to talk down to her or they want to put their face in her tits.

But she's right... but not for the reason she thinks she is. Far from it. I want women, trans, and idiots who have no idea what the fuck they are doing in IT so IT goes straight down the toilet and all the algorithms, system management programs, etc go to piss. Nothing gets updated, they lose a lot of money, and at the end of the day it means less moderators.

Sure SJWs love to reportfag, but ever had an SJW do a job before? They'll crybaby about having to read all those "hate-filled troll posts" and maybe do like two bannings before getting bored and playing with their fidget spinner. The internet will be quasi-free again not because they got rid of moderators (as they should) but just left completely incompetent faggots incharge of actually doing the moderating.
>>
>>137588687
>You think the Knuths, the Dijkstras, the Hamiltons, the Shockleys, the Moores or the von Neumanns of the past were socially adjusted?
>the Shockleys
>as in the physicist William Shockley
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a quote from William Shockley:
>My research leads me inescapably to the opinion that the major cause of the American Negro's intellectual and social deficits is hereditary and racially genetic in origin and, thus, not remediable to a major degree by practical improvements in the environment.

He was also a big fan of eugenics and proposed that people with a sub-100 IQ should be paid to undergo voluntary sterilization.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.