/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Topple one of theirs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Statue_of_Lenin_Seattle.jpg (32KB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_Lenin_Seattle.jpg
32KB, 257x387px
>Go to Seattle
>Knock this shit over
>MSM covers the story as some sort of retribution for the Lee statue by right wingers
>People catch wind and curiously look up communism and it's history
>We educate the libs on the horrors of the Russian atrocities and other failed attempts
Good idea? Bad? Who's down?
>>
It will be the job of the likes of tucker to force this into legacy media thus leftist cointel rags staffed by mentally I'll retards will write 'rebuttal' propaganda pieces.

Those pieces must bend destroyed
>>
File: 22102374_7d3690b42e_z.jpg (88KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
22102374_7d3690b42e_z.jpg
88KB, 333x500px
>>137586761
Stop posting this thread faggot. This statue is used as a protest of the horrors of communism
>>
the libs ARE communists
They don't give a shit about the "horrors of communism" because they can easily dismiss the dead/victims as enemies of communism

They would GLADLY start killing people here
>>
>>137586761
Behead this.

>Easier
>Faster
>Better
>Stronger
>>
>>137587694
t. David Horowitz
>>
>>137587694
This is why we must destroy this statue for rustle their jimmies.
>>
Just a thought, if statues are being vandalized how long until the graves of dead soldiers, their surviving family members or their homes are to be attacked. Where is the line?
>>
>>137587694
Thats the issue though, people need to be killed but no one wants to be a killer
>>
>>137587945
Push leftists to this extremity would be a great victory for us.
>>
>>137587694
>They will gladly start killing people here

I understand you're an edgy little asp, but who are they and where is here?

You understand in America the conservative capitalists have all the guns. Maybe you should uncuck your country before you start giving the USA advice.
>>
>>137587986
American citizens need to be killed? Who are "people" all of you edgelords need to work on your English.
>>
File: 1492636684195.jpg (64KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
1492636684195.jpg
64KB, 750x744px
>>137586761
it will completely blow the russian narrative apart

if liberals are so concern about "election hacking" yet praise every soviet policy it makes them complete fucking hyprocrites
>>
File: 20lYtUy_d.jpg (111KB, 640x855px) Image search: [Google]
20lYtUy_d.jpg
111KB, 640x855px
>>137587694
I'm no communist, but to call the scum in America "communists" would be a serious insult to communists of the past, especially those who didn't go full-Stalin like here, in Yugoslavia.
>>
File: Ci0IEy4WEAAcmPF.jpg (30KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Ci0IEy4WEAAcmPF.jpg
30KB, 600x440px
>>137588462
>You understand in America the conservative capitalists have all the guns.

some day i will maybe believe your shit. but that day will be a day when i piss on your grave..
>>
>>137588696
This, every IDpol retard would get the gulag ticket in marxist-leninism country.
>>
>>137589025
You're typing words but they don't actually mean anything
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.