[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHARLOTTESVILLE CAR ATTACK -- HOAX BLOWN WIDE OPEN!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 19

File: charcar impact2.jpg (147KB, 962x649px) Image search: [Google]
charcar impact2.jpg
147KB, 962x649px
I finally solved it guys. Absolute irrefutable proof that this whole thing was staged. Take a look at the black tanktop man with red undershirt and red sneakers who is being flipped over the car in this photo...
>>
Yet in this video, as the car is backing up, we clearly see the same guy posted on top of the Toyota Tundra, just chilling out, cool as a cucumber!

How in the hell is that possible? If the car flipped him over he would be still lying on the pavement. There's a couple seconds in between MAX.

HOAX BLOWN WIDE OPEN!!!!
>>
as we see him dismount the car, clearly uninjured

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF MULTIPLE TAKES OR PHOTO MANIPULATION
>>
File: op_sucks_cock.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
op_sucks_cock.gif
996KB, 150x148px
you're a fucking retard
>>
File: 1502583762823.jpg (16KB, 382x292px) Image search: [Google]
1502583762823.jpg
16KB, 382x292px
2 differnt niggers

U racist
>>
>>137585319

sorry but its clearly the same guy

100% same head, face, body and clothes, and shoes

you can even see his red undershirt underneath the white tanktop
>>
File: 1502236765854.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502236765854.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>137584980
You might be on to something here.
>>
File: nogwatch.png (191KB, 370x296px) Image search: [Google]
nogwatch.png
191KB, 370x296px
HE EVEN HAS THE SAME FUCKING WATCH BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS
>>
>>137587447
Different coloured cargo shorts.
>>
File: shut-it-down.jpg (30KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down.jpg
30KB, 499x499px
>>
>>137584980
>If the car flipped him over he would be still lying on the pavement

You get tagged by a car and, trust me, you'll get the fuck out of there in a hurry. Anyways, the car actually stays stopped long enough for idiots to swarm it and start smacking it with bats. Red shoe nigga had more than enough time to hop on the fuck out of the line of fire.
>>
>>137587661
Bullshit, the lighting on the right is different. They look darker because of the shadow.
>>
>>137587661
Possibly due to lighting. Aslo pretty suspicious that they are both wearing the same outfit
>>
Holy shit you're right, I knew those photos looked too perfectly shot.
>>
>>137587829
Yeah but who in their right mind just sits on a truck casually like that after being tossed over a fucking car.
>>
>>137588272
Oh he hopped up there so he wouldn't get run over by the car again. Probably hobbled his ass away after it left - going ass over teakettle off the roof of a car has got to leave a couple bruises.
>>
That's a thinker
>>
yes OP this was known within hours of the "event"

1. alt-right is a made up term
2. Spencer is a government paid cut out
3. Charlottesville was a contrived event with government shills on both "sides"
4. the State Department was involved
5. this marks the first false flag on US soil since Obama left office
6. this tells us Trump is not in full control
>>
>>137585319
>>137585881
not only that but on the first pic u see his left foot being broken
on the picture here
>>137585194
you see him getting down the pickup using his right foot because left foot is kill
>>
>>137584980
Came into this thread to ask one question.

Did the woman actually die? Are there any images of her being put into an ambulance?
>>
>>137589242
the little rock shooting at the ultra power club was the first hoax on US soil since Obama out
>>
>>137589348
pic related
>>
when the bathsalts take effect
>>
Finally a thread about this. I kept posting that assessment yesterday and it kept getting deleted. This is pretty profound proof and I don't see how it can be explained. We need to get this out to everyone. Not just those who we know will believe us. EVERYWHERE. At least the internet needs to know it was all a hoax. I know we hate Reddit but they're honestly our best shot at spreading this and getting people to believe it.
>>
>>137589242
>this marks the first false flag on US soil since Obama left office
what about the other times that white supremacists did stupid shit and got caught on camera? weren't those also false flags?
>>
sorry I don't have a webm but here's a youtube link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHUXV6sdiBo

Now I'm having doubts about my own theory of two different takes: you do see a man flip over in the video that looks like it could be black tanktop red shoes man.

However, it still clearly shows that he was a stunt actor, knew exactly how to roll over the vehicle without getting hurt, and the fact that he simply got up and went around the truck and posted on it all casually, clearly shows he was NOT injured at all (despite the "muh adrenaline" theory, if he was on adrenaline he would be getting hte fuck out, not sitting on a truck for a better view). All in the matter of like 5 seconds.

Pic related- is it him?
>>
>>137590143
> doesn't know what a false flag is

They set this up yo push the Nazi narrative and attribute it to Trump. Since Russia narrative failed it's on to Nazi support. Look at how the media chimped out at him not specifically calling out white supremacism at first. Which was just nitpicky so normies will think he supported racism and it was trumps fault
>>
good analysis here

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/george-soros-birthday-present-the-charlottesville-white-nationalist-car-attack-hoax-nothing-more-than-a-movie-production
>>
>>137590474
>Yes, whenever something looks bad for my group, it is a false flag to make donald trump look bad
i see
>>
Another stunt actress was this afro woman. See how she very well knows how to roll onto the hood and is uninjured at all. Later pictured pouting away with no visible injuries whatsoever.

Video related. Also shows the turquoise shirt fat woman being absolutely FLUNG a million miles like a ragdoll: obvious mannequin/dummy.
>>
>>137584980
Ok so you're saying it's TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for that guy to get flipped over, then get up and hobble over to the other side of the truck, sit up on the hood for a second, then get down.
You're saying that a staged event involving multiple takes of the same action, an action that was witnessed and documented by many random people, is more likely than the simple explanation that he simply got up and moved?
>>
Afro woman looking completely fine....
>>
File: char afro stuntwoman.jpg (107KB, 962x505px) Image search: [Google]
char afro stuntwoman.jpg
107KB, 962x505px
And now pouting away! Booohoooohoohoo! Black lives matter goy!
>>
File: commies getting squashed.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
commies getting squashed.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137588911
This is the only one that I felt was worth saving. Enjoy.
>>
>>137590627
>good analysis
>1 dead and 19 injured = 119
>Allseeingeye and StarofDavid are 119 in Gematria
>911 (reversed) reference to revelation 9:11 "They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, his name in hebrew is Abbadon"
>The plate of the car includes the occultic 11:11 and totals 21 (=777= Order out of Chaos In Gematria) and Toyota Tundra is 48 (Illuminati = 48)
>321 is 33 and the Diamond is 33 in Numerology
>the GODKPME mocking license plate is 33 in Numerology
>The mother of the "Terrosist" stands infront of a 22+11 plate = 33
>699 = 666 on the Ambulance licence plate .
>>
>>137590731
I don't even support Trump. But this was very obviously staged. Look at the objective evidence of this
>>
>>137590966
>digits
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>137590627
> They say the "Terrorist" car was let through mistakenly by Security as they believed he was a Policeman
lunacy. what about the other cars he plowed into that look nothing like police cars? clearly nobody ever said he was let in mistakenly by security. this guy is making shit up and writing a blog. i hope people actually believe this because it means a huge advantage for me, having an IQ of over 80.
>>
>>137591088
>the objective evidence of this
the objective evidence indicates that it was NOT staged. which evidence are you referring to?
this >>137590627 ?
>>
>>137590966
numerology and symbology is very important to the scumbags who pull these things. i don't knoe enough about it, except to say it HUGE to them

it would be like a street gang tagging spray paint in enemy territory, the message is seen by those with eyes for it
>>
>>137584980
Same nigger, but obviously just jumped over the hood of the dodge truck to get the fuck out of the way of the car on the return trip.

Quit trying to justify this as a false flag. If your having trouble dealing with the death of a commie. You are thin skinned
>>
>>137591505
>David Duke of course was there in Charlottesville to lead the rally.
>Duke and these new Alt-Right groups only serve as counterpart to the leftist groups in the Hegelian Dialectic. They keep people locked in the Matrix. If they was legit they'd be exposing this hoax and all the other terror attack hoaxes.

ah, so david duke is controlled opposition, i see. now i am truly enlightened like you anon
>>
>>137590744
Nah
For now I'm going to attribute it to the differences between Africans and Europeans. The very same genes that influence Africans to do dumb shit without thinking would also help them get out of the way of a car.
>>
>>137591702
I like David Duke. Something about how he is able to convey the message with out sounding like a nut job.
>>
>>137591874
you are a shill if you dont agree that he is controlled opposition, and if you think this event was not staged you are either stupid or a shill because did you not read the perfectly logical breakdown of how this event was staged (https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/george-soros-birthday-present-the-charlottesville-white-nationalist-car-attack-hoax-nothing-more-than-a-movie-production)? if it doesn't make sense to you i hate to tell you but you're a sheeple and probably never be awake to the forces aligned against you.
>>
File: duh.jpg (25KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
25KB, 600x315px
>>137591702
>so david duke is controlled opposition
>>
totally real blood goy!
>>
File: char nothing going on here.jpg (49KB, 845x440px) Image search: [Google]
char nothing going on here.jpg
49KB, 845x440px
What, me? Applying fake blood? What ever could make you think that goy? Was it my big nose?
>>
>>137590896

dude yeah there's no way he was in OP's pic unless the car stopped again way up the road later
>>
>>137589452

there have been plenty of hoaxes since Trump's been in office

The NYC car hoax being one that comes to mind. Basically the same as this one except they used CGI instead of stunt actors
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.