[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goodnight sweet prince

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: kimfag.gif (21KB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
kimfag.gif
21KB, 161x200px
now that the dust has settled, why did he give up so easily?
>>
>>137583436

He's tsun-tsun for the US. He's a westaboo at heart.
>>
he didnt, fuck off shill
>>
>>137583534
he literally did. He did a 360 on his whole Guam thing.
>>
>>137583692

Someone taught him what rods from god are
>>
>>137583436
because this is what happens every single time north korea threatens to do shit. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they back down.
doesn't matter why. barking dogs don't bite. whatever
>muh happening
retards, all of you
>>
>>137583692
>He did a 360 on his whole Guam thing.
did you do this on porpoise, you glorious bringer of keks?
>>
>>137583782
can't argue that. I just had a good feeling about this one.
>>
>>137583914

he did a 360 and walked away.
>>
>>137583436
He got his nukes. That's all he wanted. Nothing the UN, or America did succeeded in taking his nukes and now he has even better nukes
>>
File: 360.jpg (63KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
63KB, 550x367px
>>137583914
>>137584040
>>
File: picard.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>137583436
They've been flinging threats at each other since the ceasefire 70 fucking years ago you absolute fucking retard.
The chance of an actual happening with the Norks is about as slim as mankind getting wiped out by a meteorite this year.
Burgers please try and stop being so retarded.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>137583436
Just end my miserable existance and launch that nuke kim
>>
File: doggo_selfie.jpg (50KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
doggo_selfie.jpg
50KB, 750x728px
>>137583436
because he's a pussy faggot and has no testicles. he is NO MATCH for Trump
>>
He literally only does it so he can get gimmedats from other countries so he doesn't set off a world war.

I can't wait for the day that we manage to invite a NK leader over to America and how much he will love it.
>>
>>137583436
jews
>>
File: FUCK North korea.jpg (37KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK North korea.jpg
37KB, 550x375px
>>137583761
This.
My guess if one of his generals finally caught his ear and informed him that, if you read between the lines of Trump's statements, this will only end in North Korea being a unicorn-esque myth being told as a fable before bedtime to our great-great-great-grandchildren.

I'm willing to bet that he didn't want to end up with his entire country and populace turned into a greasy irradiated stain on the globe.
>>
They did a nuke test about an hour ago. The nuke fizzled.
>>
>>137583782
They probably got a huge shipment of rice
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 213x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 213x203px
Why has the US stopped threatening North Korea ?
Told to BTFP by China and Russia.

http://tass.com/politics/960451

MOSCOW, August 15. /TASS..

... "China and Russia are working in close coordination on the peninsula’s nuclear problem, demonstrating a high level of Chinese-Russian strategic cooperation," the statement says.

The Russian and Chinese foreign ministers have noted the growing importance of discussion of the two countries’ joint initiatives on the Korean Peninsula in the UN Security Council and through bilateral channels, the Russian Foreign Ministry reported.

"Ways to overcome the swirling confrontation on the Korean Peninsula were discussed during the conversation," the Russian ministry noted.
"The inadmissibility of military gambles and threats of force, *no matter where they come from* has been confirmed.
The attempts to solve the region’s problems by force are inacceptable."

The ministers also "stressed the absence of alternatives for a political and diplomatic settlement and the need for all parties involved to move towards establishing a dialogue on the complex solution of the Korean Peninsula problems with the support of the global community."
"In light of this, Lavrov and Wang Yi noted the growing importance of efforts to advance Russian-Chinese peace initiatives through bilateral channels and in the UN Security Council," the Russian Foreign Ministry added.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.