[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well done pol and alt right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Milos-Obilic.jpg (31KB, 456x675px) Image search: [Google]
Milos-Obilic.jpg
31KB, 456x675px
>Be me
>Grow up as a constitutional monarchist in high school (a fucking leaf)
>Become a constitutional conservative at university (college in burger-speak) after seeing what the left believe in at open day
>Join a major party. Go through the process of campaigning, working as an aide and fighting the other major party
>muh real reform, muh real jobs, muh growth
>Get onto YouTube. Learn about channels (a bit late to that) and come across edgy personalities
>Binge watch on Milo, Sargon of Akkad and Ben Shapiro
>muh radical islam, muh free speech, muh feminism
>I guess I'm alt-right now fuck yeah
>Look for more alt right channels and blogs.
>Find out that what I thought was the alt right was not the alt right
>Look into the real alt right at places like r/altright (RIP)
>Freak out after seeing Jews this, Jews that. Windings font everywhere and Wehrmacht pics too
>Call into Ben Shapiro's show The Daily Caller to say that he was right about the alt right and to encourage everybody who thinks they're them, to do their research
>Get bored after listening to conservatives like Steven Crowder and Shapiro for a month and realising they keep complaining about the same stuff and ultimately not offering any solutions that will remotely improve things. Infotainment
>Follow the HWNDU stream
>Learn about Identity Evropa and milk nationalism
>Start listening to a podcast called The Reactionary Report by a guy called Prince Hubris (where is he now?)
>Podcast gets cancelled. Look for more alt right stuff
>Find out about TheRightStuff
>Realise that race is real (I didn't before) and that people want to replace me in my own country
>14 words
>Charlottesville
>Become proud of guys my age taking pride in their European heritage
>Start donating to podcasts I like and join the altright discord and actually start talking with people

Don't get blackpilled. Charlottesville did it for me and probably others too
>>
>>137583180
Nice tumblr blog, faggot
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.