[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme Magick, Harambe, and the Death of God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4015.jpg (24KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
24KB, 151x200px
Are you ready for the ultimate redpill /pol/?

So we all know there was a sudden spike in Meme Magick after /tv/ crashed that plane. During this time we saw Memes materialize and walk among our physical realm.

Now many of you may remember the gorilla Memes such as pic related. These Memes always seemed to have a spiritual aspect to them, as if we were depicting a universal deity.

It is now my belief that, through those memes, we discovered God. Now the knowledge of Meme Magick had not yet been rediscovered by our people, so we had no way of knowing that we were channeling God. But many of us experienced a calming, soothing effect when we shared these Memes.
>>
File: IMG_4016.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>137581825
Now fast forward to the immediate aftermath of the plane crash. During this chaotic time, we began to understand the knowledge of Meme Magick. However, the knowledge was still too strong for us to grasp.

So I believe that God took a fleshly form during this time and revealed himself. His objective was to guide His people into an accurate understanding of the awesome power which had now become manifest.

In order to make it easy for us to identify Him, God took a form that was familiar to us. He took the form of a gorilla. Yes, sometime after the plane crash, Harambe became God.

He acted with urgency because so many were getting caught up in the false worship of the Egyptian Frog deity, which is in fact devil worship.

Sadly, as is often the case when an ascended being becomes flesh, we did not understand Harambe's true nature. On that dark day in 2016, we killed God.
>>
File: IMG_4017.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4017.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>137581825
>>137582369
Think about the events of the past year. Even though we've made some gains they turn out to be mixed blessings. All our actions are mired in chaos and confusion. And why? Because we killed God and chose to follow a false god which is actually the devil. We are on a dangerous path, which is why all our victories turn into defeat. We must turn back and seek God again, that he may forgive us and reveal himself to us. Only then will we have true peace and prosperity
>>
>>137581825
This is a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>137583068
(((They))) rejected God once before. Please be very careful that you not follow (((their))) example and become a spawn of the devil
>>
>>137581825
Praise Harambe!
>>
I'm tired of looking at gorillas, and other types of n igg ers, all the time.
>>
>>137581825
The pol x faggot is the spergiest of all autists.
Also sage
>>
>memeing for a galactic gorilla god
Fuck this I have better things to wish for an stuff to waste my time on then this trash.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.