[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1502561078062.jpg (91KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1502561078062.jpg
91KB, 960x738px
How accurate is this?
>>
>>137581709
I miss Jontron.
>>
>>137581709
Pretty accurate
Altho 100% of pol users dont actually have anything to fear. They dont get into fights or spew their autistic worldview outside the internet so they probably dont get their asses kicked
>>
>>137581709
This whole thing kicked off from gamergate so 110% accurate.

Its been a long strange road but once the commies are dead we can all go back to playing TF2 together.
>>
>>137581816
off-topic as fuck but this
>>
Autisticly accurate
>>
>>137581816

Ffffffuck me too. How long has it been since he made a nonpolitical video?
>>
>>137581709

>If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

>destroy a man's most serene love
>but fail to destroy the man in entirety
>act surprised when the man responds in vengeance.

Liberals radicalized an entire generation of young people because they had a problem with virtual images on a computer screen.
>>
File: 288.png (319KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
288.png
319KB, 700x750px
>>137582860
Fuck yeah
>>
>>137581709
Pretty much.

"Let a people have their bread and circuses, and they shall suffer any abuse with good humor. Take away a people's bread and circuses, and they revolt."

At this point, I'm pretty sure the only real way to get to the normies is to make them think their normie entertainment (sports, sitcoms with a non-geek fanbase, soaps) is under attack by libs.
>>
>>137581709
extremely
I never gave a fuck, but then I learned about whore who allowed herself to be fucked in cunt (while I was still a virgin) to take better reviews, then I was declared dead because reasons, and after that I heard that vidya gaems should not be played or sth
and then, jews
>>
File: IMG_20170806_173307.jpg (29KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_173307.jpg
29KB, 680x381px
>>137581816
>>
>>137581709
100 percent. these stupid SJW fucks found a growing but silent niche and fucking shrieked, and they didn't expect the enormous backlash by a bunch of people whose world was disturbed by a mass of purple and green haired fat roasties.
>>
>>137581709

When did you realise this is serious?

They're really after us now.
>>
File: retreat no.png (40KB, 707x317px) Image search: [Google]
retreat no.png
40KB, 707x317px
>>137581709
...as a somewhat richfag who funds the right . . .
>>
>>137581709
100% true, if it wasn't for rampaging left everywhere I would just mind my own business, but now it's too late I want them all gassed
>>
>>137585101
Thats pretty much my story minus some military service..
>>
>>137585728
I'm jealous. I was too young for gulf war 1, and too old for gulf war 2.
>>
anyone have the screencap of the person that said the lefts biggest mistake was attacking autists whose goal is to win and will stop at nothing to attain that goal?
>>
>>137585937
I got a Global War on Terror medal and was on subs doing nuclear deterrence..
It was interesting but no combat so dont get too excited.
>>
>>137585937
oh,
>inb4 hard-men who served in both
Nobody wanted a 29y/o computer guy / rifleman in 2003

by the time the USMC wanted warm bodies, I had triplets. I let my family down by not serving.
>>
>>137586344
TYFYS, anon. I was supposed to go USMC. My family are Carolians, and 13th grade is Parris Island. It somehow didn't work out for me. I dunno.

By the time I was of age AND the USMC wanted me, I had triplets. I then set out to be as wealthy as possible and give to right-wing causes. Today, I give until it "hurts."
>>
>>137584016
They already begun tearing down the NFL.
>>
>>137586663
Im childless (Sterile) and working a dead end job for what is less than min wage in Seattle for what most would get paid 50k for a DB manager but I have degree.

If you want to fight, love your kids and be there for them. Teach them and be there for them. Losing my dad, first in the divorce and then from cancer fucked me up and now im just a listless alcohol waiting and lifting until the left pushes to far. I promise you, keep your children safe and love them and I will put enough lead down field for both of us.
>>
>>137581709
>degeneracy is forced in painting
>degeneracy is forced in photography
>degeneracy is forced in cinema
>degeneracy is forced in literature
>degeneracy is forced in sports
>degeneracy is forced in medicine
>degeneracy is forced in television
>degeneracy is forced in comics
>degeneracy is forced in meme religions
>degeneracy is forced on the internet
>degeneracy is forced trough social media
>degeneracy is forced in video games
>degeneracy is forced by food
>degeneracy is forced by drinks
>degeneracy is forced in education

It is a drop that overflew the chalice.
>>
File: IMG_8323.png (85KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8323.png
85KB, 460x480px
>>137582860
>>137585101
>>
>>137587336
* dont have a degree.
>>
>>137581709
It's accurate for the alt-reddit 15 year olds who were """redpilled""" by gamergate
>>
>>137582860
>This whole thing kicked off from gamergate

No, Gamergate redpilled a lot of people on how the media will lie, the establishment will lie and normies will play along with whatevers been thrown down the memory hole, the same people involved in gamergate noticed that the media and establishment lying about gamergate are lying about a lot more, the thing about WWII is they always characterise Hitler as Satan, but in doing so they fucked up we can look at George Lincoln Rockwell, Oswald Mosley, Mussolini and see the same ideas and held by people unnaffected by the outright demonisation and twisting of facts

>we can all go back to playing TF2 together.
Man I abandoned Diversitywatch and went back to TF2 it's so much better, OW is rock paper scissors individual skill doesn't matter since their are hard counters, soft counters of TF2 rewards individual skill so much more, they have matchmaking for comp now it feels so vanilla I'm probably gonna look for a 6v6 team and that's not even to mention how much kikes and niggers get spammed in chat without bans
>>
A medium was created that attracted people who liked challenges, are willing to grind at a pointless goal for months, enjoy finding loopholes and examining things to the point of absurdity, and have plenty of disposable income and time to spend on pointless frivolities... And instead of letting this group of people with just the right mindset to relentlessly and brutally attack anything they set their mind towards enjoy a harmless, pointless fantasy, they decided to kick the hornet's nest.
>>
>force white men out of schools with acceptance quotas and an anti-free speech, anti-man campus culture
>force the white man out of a job with outsourcing and diversity hires
>force the white man out of his home with waves of foreign migrants
>the white man, resigned to his fate, retreats to the windowless basements and studio apartments of the country,
>all he asks is that he be allowed to live out the rest of his life, playing his videogames until he can die in peace
>force white men out of videogames...

I don't know what they expected. They spent so much time and effort forcing us into the darkest corners of the country, and then they force us out?
>>
>>137588669

I think you might be exaggerating there a bit m8.
>>
>>137588280
>Says no
>proves my point.

I didnt say it was a direct cause. You are right though, it planted the seed of doubt that people needed to venture for truth and as we all that, the truth is very often stranger than fiction. The point really about how GG lead here is that people were tired of being lied to and then found how deep the rabbit hole went.

Ive been bumming about the net since 9200 BAUD days and worked into it slowly. Normies got a high speed connection with an iphone and now the amount and constant interaction, promoted by ad views, of constant information and going through the same process much faster is causing the schism to wides faster than ever in history.

Thats my theory, anyway. When new information is presented you reason with it or reject it and with a massive deluge of information that can misguide you anyway from sunday with no skills to reason what is real we get where we are now. As amazing as a tool as the Internet is, people were not ready for the change it would bring.
>>
File: gameloading.jpg (60KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
gameloading.jpg
60KB, 960x664px
There wouldn't be 100s of people at Charlottesville if this bitch kept her legs closed
>>
File: 1500996118601.jpg (69KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1500996118601.jpg
69KB, 640x632px
not even a single bit.
this is what you may believe but you're actually just waving pepe signs and being angry on the internet while fucking antifa is taking down historical monuments.
so that image is probably made by some neckbeard virgin who watched an anime or two too much...
>>
>>137588916
Its not in the right order, but thats pretty much the jist.

>>137589142
Interrupting your enemy when they make a mistake.
>>
File: ke.jpg (36KB, 412x186px) Image search: [Google]
ke.jpg
36KB, 412x186px
>>137581709
extremely. i doubt i would have ever come to /pol/ had g*mergate never gone down the way it did. once i took the redpill here, there was no going back. i hardly even play video games anymore. it fills my heart to think that in a parallel universe where gg never happened, i'm just a happily naive bluepilled goy playing tf2 and memeing on /v/
>>
>>137587336
Absolutely this. The absence of my father in my life and the lives of my siblings has had a direct negative impact on where we've ended up in our lives. I'm not trying to play victim here but I have first hand experience on how important of an issue this is and it pains me to see how society downplays and ignores it at large. Having a good father figure in your life from a young age to actually push you to do things and teach you how to be a decent person and live is of the utmost importance.
>>
>>137583199
Like 7 or 8 months
>>
>>137589142
The further the left pulls on this rubber band the harder it will snap back on them. Who has the guns in this country?
>>
>>137589101

>the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of our time
>>
>>137589142
Antifa are harming their cause in doing so. Every time they chimp out and smash something or hurt someone more normies get wise to their games, and every time the neo-nazis sperg the normies get sent back leftward. This is a war of public opinion, not physical violence. We win over the normies, we'll have the leftists reduced to irrelevancy. Violence just lets them play their victim card with the MSM's help.
>>
so accurate its painful
>>
>>137588280
overwatch is only good as multicultural fap fodder
>>
>>137581709
Gamergate isn't over

Electing Trump was part of our strategy

We will have our revenge
>>
>>137589048
You said it came from gamergate, I said it was one of the potential redpills that led to the altright, for some it was the "refugee crisis", others brexit showing the tantrum the establishment will throw when they lose, some hillarys attempts to rig the election.
SJW's always claim gamergate led to the alt-right because its the first time they were told "no, fuck off" and they lost, it's why they associate everything they don't like with it

>Thats my theory, anyway. When new information is presented you reason with it or reject it and with a massive deluge of information that can misguide
In the past (((they))) used to try and hide information from the populace, now they oversaturate us with it, it's fucking overwelming for normies so they hardly ever see something important and if they do they'll forget in 15 minutes

>>137590928
>Fapping to shitskins
Degenerate, Mercy is the only redeeming thing abiut OW
>>
>>137591609
I feel like we are arguing semantics.
>>
It's a perfect encapsulating of their victim mentality.
>>
press E to execute ZQ and Sarcuckian
>>
File: 1501598087251.png (349KB, 921x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1501598087251.png
349KB, 921x1055px
test
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (53KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
53KB, 225x350px
>>137581709
Just wait until they really go after Chinese cartoons
>>
>>137594243
didn't they already?
>>
File: aryan feels.png (104KB, 662x917px) Image search: [Google]
aryan feels.png
104KB, 662x917px
>mfw charlotsville
>>
>>137594715
Oh they've opened the flood gate a crack but no where near what they did during gg and in vg related media since.
When they try to start memeing a cause against anime the next battlefield of The Meme Wars will be set.
>>
>>137581816
He should've kept his shit opinions to himself.
>>
>>137588916
He says, without a shred of irony, the same week that the Google memo leak happened. The self-delusion of some western people is amusing.
>>
File: eye_artwork_013.jpg.cf(2).jpg (43KB, 399x620px) Image search: [Google]
eye_artwork_013.jpg.cf(2).jpg
43KB, 399x620px
>>137581709
100% I would have never started browsing /pol/ if it haadnt been for sjws infiltrating the gaming community.
>>
>>137594715
Oh, they did, but the japanese held their ground and the japanese diplomat told them to 'mind their own pakistani grooming gangs'. It was glorious.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.