[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I not seeing any real life outrage about the Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500514929263.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500514929263.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
No one cares. No Trump voters are turning against him. No Never Trumpers are outraged. One made a joke about the bitch who got hit with a car. Liberals I know made a passing comment but didn't seem to care.

Is this all a media psy op? I'm just not seeing anyone give a shit at all, and most of the people I know are NOT right wing...
>>
Americans are single-celled organisms.
>>
The media botched it.
There was a quiet bout of conservative outreach that happened behind the scenes just before the event, which spiked its outcome by giving people sane, nice conservatives in their immediate social environment to compare against Soros' paid patsy nazis.
The liberal bubble strikes again.
>>
>>137580495
Normies have grown so tired of the Jew yelling about literally every white person being Nazis for the last two straight years that they've stopped caring. They're so desensitized to the Jew that when actual Nazi LARPers (organized and paid for by a Hillary supporter, coincidentally...) they're going to ignore it.

It's "The Jew who Cried Hitler."
>>
You won't see any outrage irl if you don't leave your basement
>checkmate antifa
>muh echo chamber
>>
>>137580495
because its staged on all sides
antifa, the alt right march, the media
all paid shills
>>
>>137580780
I'm at work taking early lunch... Even Trump's polling numbers, fake as they are, are equivalent to a normal "scandal" news cycle. There are no big shifts. Nothing is changing...
>>
File: 1502318425455.jpg (38KB, 224x762px) Image search: [Google]
1502318425455.jpg
38KB, 224x762px
>>137580495
Communists and Fascists have been fighting for 100 years. its old news.

The Neo-Left and Alt-Right are all college age kids brawling with each other. meanwhile the rest of us are going to work
>>
>>137580495
Because it is literally just people shilling on pol and the MSM desparately trying to push a narrative
>>
>>137580826
There's also a real contest going on behind the scenes, in less dramatic ways.
The big staged shows sometimes represent the real conflict, when it isn't considered too much of a threat to the perceived interests of their owners. From what accurate reporting they're allowed to do, they gain credibility for inaccurate reporting later.
This is part of why the American leadership does this constant left-right wobble. These slight shifts in power change which parts of the fake media are presently allowed to be truthful.
Trump was a big threat because an electorate willing to sabotage this system still has many ways it could possibly do so.
>>
Just remember, republicans abolished slavery. Democrats have let progressive liberals control the media, academia, and holly wood so it's easy to sway the normies minds. I'm reading a book and won't put the title in because I'm not a shill but it is very interesting the factual evidence I'm finding that shows how twisted liberal progressivism has ruined the Democratic Party and created a false narrative that Republicans are all racist, backwards, or bigots when it is simply not the case. This is why you see people that work in finance, business, trades and basically everything that's not new age tech or media have a straight on head and they come from all walks of life. We are living in a big lie and I'm happy that while pol should not be taken seriously, it allows for real satire to be used to show the fallacy in this progressive movement.

I've been lurking 4chan since 2010 and this is my first post I've ever done because of how strongly I feel about this bullshit that's going on in our country.
>>
>>137580986
jesus she is ugly, her nose pointing up and that retarded smile, she is like a fucking female Leafy
>>
Simulated civil war
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.