[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the real enemy MEDIA?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

What is the common ground between the conflict dividing us? Traditional media and social media.

Could it be that left wing and right wing media agendas are aimed at creating perpetual conflict to save their dying industry in the wake of the digital revolution? How much profit has been made due to this culture war? Could the Jew have no agenda beside profiting on the expense of the Western world being thrown into conflict?

How come Fox runs a conservative news chanel while also airing liberal television? Why is it that the tycoons which own half a dozen different media outlets often have conflicting ideology??

The culture war was created by THEM to turn a profit. Our entire cause and the left's cause it merely the media brainwashing us into fighting one another. We are dehumanised by the words commie and nazi regardless of what one another believe. We are both Nationalistic, just the left in a Civic manner. We are the two sides of a coin.

The enemy is the MEDIA
>>
File: 1502808688542.jpg (58KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502808688542.jpg
58KB, 368x600px
Jews are the real enemy yes, although I find it weird why did you decide to spell "jews" with letters that seem to form the following sequence: "media"

Pretty weird. You drunk, limey?
>>
>>137579346
Yes, read Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky. The internet COULD be our saving grace if we are able to prevent leftists from running much of it.
>>
>>137581027
It feels like the internet is changing before our very eyes.
Now your opinion has to be approved by none other than the ADL to be able to be seen by people on youtube.
Things are not going well.
Only the US has the right to free speech, and corporations are not beholden to it. Even if an internet company was pro free speech, it would be under severe financial pressure to exercise censorship, and most tech companies are decidedly on the SJW side.
Even if a new app/website was created for the specific intent of allowing free speech, it could still get ultimately taken offline/banned by the ISP, even if it somehow resists without ad revenue or has its paypal account blocked.
They control the whole infrastructure, and will use "hate speech" excuse to crack down on doubleplusungood opinions.
We need to find a solution. Something that will bypass most/all restrictions.
>>
>>137579346

They control "people's feelings" i.e. that fucking drowned child in a shore.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.