[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G*rmans what the fuck do you hate us anglos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502802684595.png (619KB, 1027x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502802684595.png
619KB, 1027x774px
G*rmans what the fuck do you hate us anglos?
>>
>>137578606

because we anglos is white and christian
>>
>>137578606
>Berlin
It's not like anyone there would understand you if you spoke german...
>>
>>137578606
>kraut tells me never to set foot in Berlin
>don't believe him
should have listened
>>
>>137578606
Half of those speaking English are shitskins, it's the only thing they can learn besides driving trucks
>>
>>137578606
>but it's fine if it is arabic
>>
>>137578606
That's the issue? English? Half the town is speaking Turkish but God forbid we'd talk about that.
>>
>>137578606
Kek. let Muslims in by the truckload. But don't speak English cunt.
>>
>>137578737
>we
>is
Get out nigger
>>
File: Portrait_of_jens_Spahn_MdB.jpg (220KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_of_jens_Spahn_MdB.jpg
220KB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>137578930
whats wrong with Berlin?
Never had a single problem here..
>>
oy vey
>>
>>137579424
Just look at that minister. He propably is catering to voters of his party who live in the suburbs of Berlin. Many of them are very narrow minded and have a hard time dealing with Berlin becoming an international city.
>>
>>137578606
Right, it is the English speakers who re the problem, not the barbarian hordes speaking Arabic.
>>
I love Germany and the Germans but there's this weird friction between us like they're distrusting of Brits and outwardly project unspoken hostility towards us. I was pretty pissed off the subsequent weeks after Brexit when all any German flag could do was shitpost to, at and about us and find whatever clickbait about tanking British economy or Britain becoming a third world country to link on here incessantly.

That said, whatever. You faggots can throw all the abuse at me you want because your history is far too admirable for me to ever turn on the Krauts. I understand our past is stained with the blood and tragedy of war but plenty of /pol/ browsing Brits will speak critically of Churchill for what he did. No cunt wants to go fight a war and more than that, none of our other politicians wanted it. One thing's for sure, I will never fight in a war versus Europeans.
>>
>>137579983
It's rather strange really. The actual neo-nazis hate britain far more than france and will give you shit, similarily the new "left" decided that your display of self-governance is against the best interest of their globalist masters, so they attack you as well. Meanwhile the "silenced" part of our populace fully understands why you voted for Brexit and probably wishes we would have as much choice about how our country is run.
>>
>>137578606
>being butthurt about people speaking lingua franca
Literally only Germans can be this autistic.
>>
File: angloed.png (55KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
angloed.png
55KB, 1172x1416px
>>137578606
>>
>>137579983
that's just your average german small talk man
we shitpost IRL too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.