[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not all non-whites are kangs, retards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1471204808631.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1471204808631.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
American stormfags, do you realize that while you claim to have a problem with "non-whites" that the only group you are actually bothered by is black people? Blacks are the group that stirs up the most shit and are the most unpleasant to be around, anyone who lives in a diverse area knows this. However, all the demographic projections say that the black portion of the US population is going to stay pretty much the same over the rest of the century. The only real demographic change we're going to have is an increased hispanic population, and while there are definitely hispanics that stir up shit, most of them mind their own business, go to work, and open restaurants. They usually don't even vote and certainly won't get in a randomly weird mood and start yelling at you in the street like black people do. The US census even considers them white, which makes sense as they look and generally act a lot like southern europeans.

Even if you hate hispanics (which I can tell you is pretty silly as a white person who has lived around a lot of them), you have to realize that the country is already swarming with them and they're going to keep screwing no matter what we do so what does it matter if a few more come over the border at this point? Not saying we shouldn't halt or limit immigration, just that it's not nearly as a big a deal as some of you make it out to be.

If America had a wave of African immigration I would start getting worried, but we don't as of yet and probably won't any time soon due to how far away they are from us and how much more appealing Europe is to third world migrants. By acting like all non-whites are uncivilized criminals and waving the Nazi flag, all you're doing is giving the left more ammunition during a time when they really need it to regain power and making it more likely that hispanics will actually start showing up to the polls to defend themselves from whats to come.
>>
>>137578511
Also the vast majority of you are totally okay with Asians, so there aren't many groups left to get mad at other than blacks.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.