[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: earth.jpg (2MB, 3000x3075px) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
2MB, 3000x3075px
holy fuck why are you lot so hateful like... jesus christ...

why can't you lot understand that there is extremism on both sides and neither sides are doing anything to help the unrest in this world.

do you really think that your problems by all this hate? The hate is just making you lot bitter and giving you either a sickening joy or an even more depressing and disconnected life.

We're all human, we're all part of this earth. Any damage you are doing is directly affecting the rest of the human race. You can point fingers at 'other groups' (a.k.a. different parts of the HUMAN race on our EARTH) as much as you like, but the only way to stop all this fucking mess is starting off with you. Whether you're a leftist or a right winger it dont matter. The more you hate the other side the more you add to the problem. Don't you get it? Muslims won't stop fighting us until the west stops attacking their countries and treating their people like shit. Whities wont stop hating muslims until they stop pulling terrorist attacks.

The only way forth is for you personally (yes anon, you) to stop letting this hate consume you. See other groups of people as what they are... just different types of HUMANS.

Lifes too short to hate. We all end up in the same fucking destination so why bother. How little will this matter when you're 6 feet under?

Think about it. Do something with your life thats constructive instead of tearing the world apart (this goes out to lefties and righties)

im gonna get roasted in this thread, but i really hope this message can at least get to one person who can take it in and understand, and hopefully change to use their life even the slightest bit smarter than they are now.
>>
*do you really think you can solve your problems with all this hate?
>>
>>137577495
strawman
false equivalency,
Irrelevant emotive sentence,
lurk more read more
and argue a point not an emotion
>>
why do i start on page 10 lmao
>>
>>137578753
Oh, i've seen enough

I've been on 4chan for years upon years and after leaving this board i haven't been able to get away from it

It leaks into every other board especially /lgbt/

Also how is it false equivalency

I'm not arguing emotions desu. I have my point. The earth is one and everything you do affects it. Basic physics says every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Peoples lives get worse because of hate. People retaliate because of hate they have gained from another's hate.

Its pretty simple, but everyone is so caught up in their ego. The only way to stop the reaction is to not make the action in the first place.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.