[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the alt-right is dead, all these people are going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1502806847222.png (121KB, 244x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502806847222.png
121KB, 244x320px
Now that the alt-right is dead, all these people are going to need jobs so they are all back peddling.

Tomi is dating black guys and distancing herself from the movement

Alex Jones is trying to say that he was never alt-right and he was exposing nazi's the whole time and it's sleeper agent liberals or someshit doing it. idk but the man is mentally unstable and he is scared.

Milo is petitioning for Blacks reparations from slavery

Lauren Southern saying she was at the protest not to support the white supremacist rally , but to expose them.

It's funny how fast such a movement can die.
>>
>>137577228
i don't give a shit as long as americans stay out of Russia
>>
lel America will soon become Ukraine/Russia-tier shithole
And other thing, wasn't it proofed fake that Tomi is laying with animals? your pic related
>>
The Neo-Left and Alt-Right are all college age idiots. I expect them both to die out within 10 years

Alex Jones was against George Bush but the Neo-Left calls everyone who disagrees a Nazi
>>
Are we really just going to let /leftypol/ take over this board? This is pathetic.
>>
>>137577407
Ukrainians usually work and I can't say the same about muricans
>>
>>137577570
I don't give a fuck about ukrainians, I care about Tomi. People say she burns the coal, I don't believe
>>
>>137577674
Who is she and why should anyone give a Fuck about her?
>>
>>137577524

Mods permit it. Will say though /leftypol/ is pretty fucked. But this isn't strictly /leftypol/ - that board is way too small.
>>
>>137577777
PRAISE FUCKING KEK
Tomi is a conservative babe, that's why
>>
That text added to the photo is fake photoshop garbage.
that isn't even the font used in snapchat.

It's just a guy at the same party who asked to take a photo with her.
You won't be able to post a facebook link to that photo with that caption uploaded by tomi because it's fake shit.
>>
>>137577777
wasted get - KYS
>>
>>137577524

stop responding to these threads then faggot. you only encourage it. eventually retards like you will catch on it and they'll go away.

use the options box
>>
>>137577524
> wahhhh muh cesspool echochamber

lol
>>
At least she will abort the nigglets
>>
File: friendzoned black guy.png (1003KB, 1614x771px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned black guy.png
1003KB, 1614x771px
>>137577228
this image with the caption and likes is fake.

the guy is just some friendzoned dude.

look at this moist message he posted.

this is the real source of the picture that he posted

no "love of my life"
not posted by tomi lahren
no thousands of likes.
>>
>>137577228
When your only talking point is that you're better than liberals and niggers, then you act just as uncivilized, there's no going back.
>>
>>137577228
No way she would be dating a nigger like him, he's completely white washed. Tomi wants a big dick hood nigger who'd slut her out, not some black guy larping as a white guy because he has self-hate for his race. Just listen to how that guy talks, he really thinks he is white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_cS-vouas&t=59s
>>
>>137577228
>Tomi
who?
>>
>>137581363
rite
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.