[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Leader Kim Jong Un stumps Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 44

File: 654.png (212KB, 887x1472px) Image search: [Google]
654.png
212KB, 887x1472px
Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles, preferring to watch Trump stumble from one clamitiy to the next eventually into impeachment.
>>
>>137576909
kek the yellow belly noodle-dick got scared like a little cuc'k
>>
>>137576909
>I REARRY DO IT DIS TIME YANKEE WE NUKE YOU
>If you attack us we will burn your cities to the ground and turn your people to grist
>HAHA JUS KIDDING DUMB YANKEE. IT WAS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BEST KOLEA WIN AGAIN
What a shocker.
>>
>Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles
Wow, what an unexpected turn of events.
>>
>Kim Jong Un gives up after realizing Trump will legitimately destroy him in warfare without mercy
OH SHIT TRUMP BTFOOOO
>>
>>137576909
I don't see how it is Trump's move, Kim didn't play.
>>
>>137576909
pretty smart move why use nukes when there will be a civil war soon
>>
>>137576909
>china to NK "you are on your own bruh"
>you know what lets not start shit
>>
>>137577384
Why did I chuckle so much at this?
>>
Didn't China threaten to sanction NK or reduce the gibs for Kim or something like that just yesterday? There was something about it on MSM but I didn't pay too much attention. So I guess Kim is shitting his pants about getting less gibs and this whole shit was just dick waving anyways.
>>
>>137576909
>Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles
>Somehow the ball is in Trump's court
What's it like having a a class of (((elites))) who hate your country and its Citizens
Oh wait
I know exactly what that's like because it's a scourge in every westernized country
>>
>North Korea no longer threatening a nuclear war after Trump threatened them
Wooooow, Trump got rekt. Impeach, now...
>>
>>137576909
Great job, here's your $0.02
>>
>cohen

so this is basically just a big game to the media? i suppose it's time for the NWO to really reveal it's master plan and to nuke what they need to and for them to move on to their secret islands, right?
>>
Nk is all talk as usual
>>
>>137577496
Kim wasn't playing more than "demonstrate missile works" anyhow.

>>137577706
They were not threatening a nuclear war on the missile firing thing itself. That was more the implication of what Trump said. Or burning cities with Napalm or something.
>>
i don't understand how any western media can even be seen to be taking north korea's side in this

is this really how cucked they are by trump?
>>
it is funny though

we get a joke of a president and now the joke that is north korea is sperging out and ready to fire

seems a bit fishy to me
>>
>>137576909
This is significant to all you youngfags here. For the first time, North Korea has backed away from a threat to do a test.

Are talks in the future? Even Kim has to look forward to having McDonalds in Pyongyang. We should meme it into happening. McDonalds in Pyongyang! Come on fat Kim, you know you want your happy meal!
>>
i think north korea is a NWO psyop
and the great endtime is upon us
time to start stocking up on canned food and bottle water
>>
>>137576909
>we're going to have to deal with childish name calling bullshit for decades to come because no side with make he first move
>>
>>137576909
>Ah! Joke's on you. I was only pretending to want to go to war.
Literally a shitposter.
>>
>>137576909
>if your enemy backs down, they win
so CNN attended Trudeaus school of philosophy and warfare
>>
>>137576909
Trump makes Kim back sown and Trump is the one whos stumped?

Some real orwellian leftist bullshit here.
>>
>>137576909
>KJU: WE GONNA BROW TH UP!
>Trump: Do it faggot and see what happens
>KJU: J-JUST WAIT AND SEE!
Pathetic. Trump clearly cucked Kim Jong Un
>>
File: db0.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>137576909
>>
scary to think the american media is playing games like this

what the fuck has this world become
>>
I will take some mcdonalds, what the fuck. the quarter pounder is ok, but they ussaly don't put ketcup on it. the nuggets are good to kim.
>>
>>137576909
>your move
but the game is over and trump won
>>
>tfw Obama's response to threat was to call Kim erratic and reminding him we can own him
>tfw trump's response to threat was to threaten fire and fury
>media only attacked one of these people
>only one of them got Korea to back down without giving up gibs

How long until trump has 60% approval and media has less than 10%? I predict middle of the second year.
>>
>>137578228
>>137577992

#McDonaldsInPyongyang
>>
Not only does he have a small dick but he has no balls either.
>>
>>137578560
>6'4
>small dick

yeah nah
>>
>>137576909
HE'S SCARED AS FUCK
E
'
S C A R E D

S
C
A S
R
E
D

A
S

F U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>137577939
Maybe because most heads of state and foreign ministries -not just western- were openly saying that Trump probably should chill and not escalate over North Korea announcing they would fire a missile to somewhere near Guam, perhaps?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/09/world-leaders-appeal-for-calm-as-tensions-flare-in-us-and-north-korea-rift

Not that the same message didn't go to North Korea, even though them firing a rocket into water somewhere would be somewhat of a non-event in a sense.
>>
>>137578411
speciality is the famous McJongUn
an old picture of a cow between two newspapers folded in the ancient asian ways of the origami so it looks like a burger
>>
>>137578648
He only looks 6'4" next to his 4'11"malnourished minions.
>>
>>137577992
i doubt kim has ever seen a mcdonalds
>>
>>137577384
Unfortunately this guy gets it.

I hate to add ego to the already egoistical maniac that is the US, but they called the North Koreans out and the NK's shit their pants.

Long live live the US, as long as they sort out this aggressive left problem.
>>
>>137578802

>near Guam

A guy shoots bullets near your face. "Don't get mad, I'm just practicing killing you!"
>>
honey mustard, don't let anyone tell you different.
>>
>>137579231
as a student he was incognito in Switzerland to study
>>
>>137579522
Yep, might still be in international waters.

And ultimately yep, militaries practice killing you or us all the time. Someone dropping a [probably not armed] missile in the sea somewhere far from all actual targets after prior announcement that they would do so is not really an internationally accepted reason to flip your shit and go to war.

Most you generally do is go for sanctions and such. Which is a somewhat moot point for North Korea, but yea, escalating beyond that isn't normal

.>>137579231
Probably got raised in Switzerland. Maybe somewhere else abroads.

Either way, he seems to better know the world than his predecessor. Doesn't mean the North Korean government will stop feeling like it needs to make dangerous gambles like this one.
>>
hes crazy, lets keep him.
>>
>its your move

you are already going to suffer from sanctions lmao
>>
File: 1388369585888.jpg (275KB, 600x2655px) Image search: [Google]
1388369585888.jpg
275KB, 600x2655px
>he fell for my trap
>your move Drumpf
>>
File: lvLNC.jpg (23KB, 285x431px) Image search: [Google]
lvLNC.jpg
23KB, 285x431px
>>137576909
So the hook bitched out. Shocking.
>>
aww ffs, was really hoping for some happening this time.
>>
>>137576909
is he, dare i say, /ourdearleader/?
>>
>>137579231
>>137579569
>>137580531
Yeah, there are a couple old pictures from Kim and his class in Switzerland. Found them the other day, some classmate posted them on twatter iirc.

Point is, while Kim is acting silly, he has pretty good Western education, so you shouldn't underestimate him too much. Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose. Dick waving plus hiding that his weapons tech is probably more advanced than most people think.
>>
>>137581472
7 microphones, each stereo. Literally 14D chess.
>>
>>137581599
>7 microphones
>only on channel in NK
mhmmm
>>
>>137581599
you've got to get up pretty early in the morning if you want to sneak one past ol' kim, and even then you're getting sent to the gulag because the dear leader refuses to sleep until the korean people are safe from threat
>>
>>137581523
> while Kim is acting silly
Not so sure it's silly. What else could he do?

> Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose.
Pretty sure that's not the case. They're meant to be a threat to stay away, aren't they?

There's basically no chance the brass in North Korea or Kim think they can conquer or permanently disable Japan.
I'm pretty sure even China would have told them they'll actually crush them if they do that ('cause the only way for North Korea to even start doing that is nukes), and they're probably already scared shitless that NATO and friends plus South Korea might come down on them.

Nah, I think they're desperate to show there is SOME reason why someone might feel at least a bit deterred from attacking them. Even if maintaining a garrison in South Korea costs money and it'd be cheaper to finish this now rather than to drag it out for another 8 years... or such.
>>
>>137578802
Obama threatened to destroy NK while on its doorstep in South Korea if they dared touch it. Wherever it was reported it was portrayed as courageous and badass.

Norms can't even control where their missles land. They'd never launch an attack and Trump called their bluff, like every other fucking president before in this situation.
>>
File: laugh an dpoint.jpg (133KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
laugh an dpoint.jpg
133KB, 500x371px
>>137576909
You spelled "Fat little troglodyte was terrified of being nuked from orbit and vaporized into oblivion" wrong.

Just to be clear.
>>
File: 1502255817772.jpg (162KB, 478x370px) Image search: [Google]
1502255817772.jpg
162KB, 478x370px
>>137576909
DPRK doesn't need to flex it's power to defeat AmeriKKKa, it will allow the orange orangutan destroy it.
>>
>>137581523
The engines for the missiles are supplied by Ukraine, so I think they will reach Washington.
>>
>>137582634
*Norks
>>
>>137576909
trump:
>if you fire those missles you will get shrekt
kim:
>alright i wont fire those missiles hahahahaha loser what will you do now hhahahahahah baka gaijin
>>
>>137582634
> Obama threatened to destroy NK while on its doorstep in South Korea if they dared touch it.
Much of the west said they would definitely defend or at least very un-subtly implied they would feel very justified to intervene on South Korea's side, yes.
Some were pretty much saying they were ready to go when North Korea actually shelled South Korea and people died and all that. At that point, it'd definitely have been fair to retaliate.

It's just not the same if North Korea just says they want to demonstrate they can shoot a missile to somewhere near Guam. Yup, now you see virtually everyone calling on the USA -well, Trump... I'm not sure your military advisors and generals were REALLY interested to go fight over this nonsense- to restrain itself 'cause this is just no reason to flip your shit.
>>
I really don't understand where these North Korean shills are coming from. 5 years ago if you told me someone would publicly hold a position of support for Kim Jong Un I would have laughed you out of the room for being a retard but here we are, people holding a nonsensical viewpoint I once thought untenable. What's worse is that there seem to be quite a few "Americans" holding this traitorous and disgusting viewpoint.
>>
>>137582535
>Not so sure it's silly. What else could he do?

Oh, I understand his situation. And I completely understand that he wants nukes for deterrence. What I meant are the constant threats against SK, Japan, USA. And the retarded propaganda on the government's homepage, have you checked that out?
>>
File: 1492722183639.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492722183639.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>137579502
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>137582535
>> Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose.
>Pretty sure that's not the case. They're meant to be a threat to stay away, aren't they?

That's what I was getting at. They were supposed to be threats, they were not supposed to actually reach Japan.
>>
>>137584509
What has North Korea badly done to the United States of America?
>>
File: 168768687678687.jpg (60KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
168768687678687.jpg
60KB, 478x720px
>>137576909
>>
What a pussy this dude is lol. More like Kim Dung eater ha
>>
Fuck off mongoloids and yankee suckers.
>>
File: IMG_9964.jpg (105KB, 417x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9964.jpg
105KB, 417x1024px
>>137578182
>>
>>137584954
North Korea is a threat to democracy worldwide, and Kim is a morally indefensible dictator. You'd have to be a pretty awful person to think North Koreans deserve the squalor they live in compared to South Koreans. Why do you hate innocent North Koreans?
>>
>>137578359
Yeah this time Trump did something right.

He could have given in. He didn't.
He could have attacked. He didn't.

We got out alive without losing face.
>>
>>137584559
> What I meant are the constant threats against SK, Japan, USA.
That, honestly, also goes the other way. None of these countries has actually said "we're willing to let you be" under any conditions even just fatso could accept, never mind the rest of his brass.

> And the retarded propaganda on the government's homepage, have you checked that out?
No, Maybe I will do that later today if I feel like it. But I did see a good bunch of really retarded North Korean propaganda that was made under the predecessor. I imagine it's much the same as the janitor inspecting "camouflaged" (2 branches on helmet per person) soldiers and showing them how to hold a pistol and such?
>>
>>137580766
kek'd at that photo
>>
>>137585372
>North Korea is a threat to democracy worldwide
How? It's a microscopic country. How can it threaten the whole world?
US President is not elected by US residents. Is not this a greater threat to democracy?
In 1950, the United States, together with Japan, attacked North Korea, because they considered it to be its colony. The North Korean people fought for freedom.
>>
File: rodmanwedding.jpg (63KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
rodmanwedding.jpg
63KB, 600x315px
did BASED black man make the call that saved america?
>>
Ким ceйчac cкaзaл чтo нe бyдeт бoмбить, a yтpoм бaхнeт
вecь миp в тpyхy.
Aхaхaхa
>>
>>137583242
Nothing was ever going to happen you concern trolling twat.

They can't even really control where the fucking missles even land.
>>
>>137587548
This is not important for a nuclear warhead. You can bet.
>>
>>137587849
It is when your threats rely on where you're hitting.

Again, NOTHING WAS EVER GOING YO HAPPEN.

Trump just called the most painfully obvious bluff of the decade.
>>
File: 13rm1o.jpg (9KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
13rm1o.jpg
9KB, 236x199px
He did btfo us

He made us believe this is the ultimate happen ing than he took it away from us and just laugh in our disapointed faces
>>
>>137587548
They were going to hit "somewhere near Guam" (basically meaning the sea) if the rocket didn't fail. And yep, that was all that was going to happen anyhow.

>>137587849
Russian / European / US nukes are way bigger and way more precise. Wouldn't necessarily matter much whether they hit an "extreme" 100m off target.

But North Korea's few low yield nukes aren't THAT credible a threat anyhow, and the additional massive doubts about even the most basic viability of their missiles were apparently something they couldn't let be.
>>
>>137588191
I think Trump has nothing to do. With Obama it was better.
>>
>>137576909
>You fool! I've been trained in your Millitary arts by Count Nukeu
>>
>i was just pretending to be retarded

weak bantz from the fat lad
>>
>>137588586
>But North Korea's few low yield nukes aren't THAT credible a threat anyhow, and the additional massive doubts about even the most basic viability of their missiles were apparently something they couldn't let be.
But Trump was afraid to attack North Korea.
>>
File: piss off ruska! (sfw).jpg (70KB, 603x604px) Image search: [Google]
piss off ruska! (sfw).jpg
70KB, 603x604px
Rusnya out!
>>
Пyтин - пpeзидeнт Mиpa!
>>
>>137589149
No, he just wanted to show he was a strong man.

You may not believe this, but murdering 5-10 million people or whatever over someone of their side dropping a harmless though military turd in your or even less severely international waters is still not popular, and rightfully so.

I don't think Russia would go that far either. Even the Soviet Union didn't.
>>
Kim's gonna be able to keep building up his nuclear arsenal and testing their missiles and America can't do shit because of China. This pisses off America because N Korea will eventually get to the point they won't need China to step up to their defence and America is powerless to stop it. This is honestly a victory for Kim.
>>
>>137583067
>baka gaijin
epic fail
>>
>>137576909
He is finally feeling what his dad felt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs
>>
>>137576909
Fatty's probably got some serious shit stains in his panties by now.
>>
>>137589554
The territory of North Korea is too small, so we have to conduct tests in the ocean.
>>
>>137578199
Trump is helping the arms industry grow with a couple of tough statements towards someone who has absolutely nothing to gain. The American arms industry being dominant. Maga remember?
>>
>>137590341
They were explicity trying to show they have a weapon that could reach Guam.
>>
>>137577384
>KOLEA
KEK
>>
>>137576909
>nothing's going to happen and it's trump's fault

ok
>>
>>137576909

What a fucking pucci boi.
Trump should nuke him just to teach the little cunt not to run his mouth off like that.

Actually, no, fuck it, Modi should nuke him just to surprise the world.
>>
>>137591090
In fact, military spending is a waste of taxpayer money. Trump raises his popularity at the expense of the purses of ordinary Americans, taking away from them the money that they could spend on their own needs.
>>
>>137591645
Are military jets and ships made in China now? Like the crap you buy?
>>
>>137589149
Trump is not afraid of North Korea itself, but the lack of home support and the public outcry that would be caused and likely get him impeached if he made the first move. Look at the Vietnam war for a lesson on how important morale back home is to a war effort.
>>
niggers
>>
>>137591139
>They were explicity trying to show they have a weapon that could reach Guam.
The US has a weapon that can reach the moon. So what?
>>
>>137591839
>Trump is not afraid of North Korea itself, but the lack of home support and the public outcry that would be caused and likely get him impeached if he made the first move. Look at the Vietnam war for a lesson on how important morale back home is to a war effort.
Why did the US attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria several times in 30 years, but did not attack North Korea?
>>
>>137591948
That they're trying to demonstrate this is quite obviously a consequence of them understanding that the USA (maybe even South Korea alone) could win conventionally.

No, it's not meant to impress you into surrendering over... theoretically... Guam.
>>
>>137591948
So no one can argue it couldn't obliterate them. A few can argue it would be mutual. Can't wait till North Korea can say the same, in your fantasy world where military spending is a waste and new fanatical nuclear powers should remain unchecked
>>
>>137592303
Because they did not want to go to war with China being wary of it's large effective nuclear capability and ever increasing economic ties with western business
>>
>>137592563
North Korea has not attacked anyone, but the US is constantly attacking.
>>
>>137577384
Seriously.

Trump proved you can make NK back down without paying them off.

Turns out having a spine works.
>>
>>137592839
>Because they did not want to go to war with China being wary of it's large effective nuclear capability and ever increasing economic ties with western business
Why then this bluff?
>>
>>137576909
So he's backed down as china said if he fires first then they won't help him . And USA would destroy NKorea. With MOABs. CNN seems to be taking the side of the enemy of USA . CNN had chosen its side . Remember this . Maga
>>
>>137592908
North Korea is in no position to attack anyone but it's goal of reunification with the rest of the peninsula is it's founding purpose. This is why it has one of the largest militaries in the world while it's people starve. And why it makes a nuclear arsenal top priority. Because that's what saved China from the big fish.
>>
File: IMG_1642.jpg (85KB, 1024x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1642.jpg
85KB, 1024x474px
>>137579231
All his food is flown in from china while his population lives in grass and rice
>>
File: fugingiddn.png (175KB, 1024x1762px) Image search: [Google]
fugingiddn.png
175KB, 1024x1762px
>>137576909
>Kim got briefed on Charlottesville.
>Decided to let America rip itself apart.

James A. Fields singlehandedly stopped WWIII. Muh Anime and K-pops will be safe.
>>
>>137576909
didn't they just test a nuke
>>
>>137593666
>North Korea is in no position to attack anyone but it's goal of reunification with the rest of the peninsula is it's founding purpose. This is why it has one of the largest militaries in the world while it's people starve. And why it makes a nuclear arsenal top priority. Because that's what saved China from the big fish.
The people of the NK are starving because the US imposed sanctions and prohibits trade.
>>
>>137593042
Because China is not like North Korea anymore. When trump launched tomohawks at a Syrian airfield he was in a meeting with the premier. Then he walked out and talked about "crossing red lines" with them using chemical weapons.

Has China shown any support to north korea this time? They're not a barking puppy they are growing into a powerful place in the world
>>
Who cares what some chinese puppet has to say
fuck that fat fuck
>>
>>137594077
Because NK keeps trying to make nukes instead of feeding its population. .then saying to Bush Obama Clinton we will nuke you . For once a American president stood up to them . It worked . Now 1 billion dollar of new sanctions will kick in .
>>
>>137594063
They just had an Earthquake
>>
>>137593976
What if this was all done by the elite with the intention of stalling Kim Jong Un while they infiltrate his country and sabotage the nukes?
(((they))) are smart
>>
message of 36 chars follows. Mainsail mother fuckers. right now
>>
>>137594077
How much is spent on the military? The big waste of money that could be spent on the people? Wasn't that your first response?

If they wanted they could trade and be like the south, building ships and technology and many things and being wealthy. But this is apparently imperialism. They want to do it the way China did, keep party control and arm themselves with nukes, and then start trade on kims terms. But they are not China and this is a very costly path
>>
>>137594343
>Because NK keeps trying to make nukes instead of feeding its population. .then saying to Bush Obama Clinton we will nuke you . For once a American president stood up to them . It worked . Now 1 billion dollar of new sanctions will kick in .
They are making nuclear weapons because the United States and Japan are constantly threatening, sending aircraft carriers to the shores of the NK.
>>
>>137576909
>its your move

So hes not going to do shit just like we wanted in the first place

Thanks
>>
>>137579052
So is Kim the inspiration for Despicable Me?
>>
>>137576909
>preferring to watch Trump stumble from one calamity to the next eventually into impeachment

It's a pretty based plan, actually.
>>
>>137576909
>clamitiy
Is English not your strong point?

As for dealing with North Korea why waste Nukes when Avian influenza will do the job for free?
>>
>>137594821
They have no other choice. The US is constantly threatened for 70 years. If they did not have nuclear weapons, they would be bombed like Iraq in the lunar landscape.
>>
>>137584968
>>
>>137577324
The orange dickhead is the one who got scared.
>>
>>137576909
>stumps Trump
You mean backs down like a beta because Chad-Trump didn't back down and told NK he'd level his pet country if he kept acting like an aggressive child.
>>
File: 1502722167338.jpg (73KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502722167338.jpg
73KB, 1024x465px
>>137576909
Trump is a cuck, Kim is alpha.
>>
>>137576909
>pussies out
>Claims it's actually a 4d chess move
Kim is a faggot.
>>
>>137595284
I guess you forgot they already had that war?
>>
>>137595718
>accountable to no man, not even himself
SAVED
>>
>>137577430
>Kim jong un backed off, but called Trump an idiot
>/Pol/ BTFO AGAIN !!!
Trump could bring back enough jobs for everyone in the country to have one and they'd still complain.
>>
Well what do you know.

Kim Jong Un isnt stupid enough to sign a death warrant on himself and his entire regime

What a surprise!
>>
I really hope Trump poke at it some more

>If you fire a single nuke again, fire and fury
>If you insult me or America again, fire and fury
>If you look east, or west, or in any general American direction, fire and fury

See if great leader has any bite to his bark
>>
>>137596001
>I guess you forgot they already had that war?
Japan together with the US decided to make NK their colony.
>>
What are the odds that Kim will attempt to attack the US in the next 10 years?
>>
>>137596810
Very low, he isn't as stupid as the media portrays him.
>>
>>137596469
Eh, I don't think the USA cares a shit about having NK as colony.

South Korea just can't loose, that's probably the extent of the US interest. Which by the way, is also a lot of other countries' interest.
>>
>>137596981
I know he isn't that dumb, I'm actually pretty sure that making nukes has less to do with nuking america and more to do with controlling his people, most North Koreans believe the US is a supervilian and wants to rape and kill everything in it's path, if he can make his people think he can destroy them, the more he can control them, I wouldn't be surprised if North Koreans thought the US was some tiny country and couldn't find them on the map
>>
>>137596469
Japan took it over and attacked US, then they lost. US has no choice but to be involved in Asia from that point and everyone profits except the dumb shit that threatens a nuclear repeat without Chinese backup. Do you want someone with strategy so bad to have capability to threaten mutual destruction of China or the US? Or one sided destruction of japan or south korea or anyone else in asia without the US or China stepping in? They have to decide whether they let him get the capability sooner or later
>>
>>137595602
mars iz moje drzave cigansturo jedna
>>
>>137576909
God damn styx was fucking RIGHT

that guy is a treasure
>>
>>137596810
Near zero. What would North Korea's brass get from doing that, anyhow.

Shit, China might kick their ass just to stop the USA from doing it first. Lel.
>>
>>137584954
You mean besides threaten to nuke us almost once every month?
>>
>>137597269
I think the nukes are also to deter the US and South Korea from invading the DPRK with the stupid intentions of "reunification" or something.
>>
>>137576909
>nigger tactic
>Get up in someone's face
>hoot and yell, slobber and spit
>wait for them to punch you
>they stand there
>Their friends hit you in the back of your head with a 1.5x3.5
>>
>>137597410
I think a preemptive strike is the worst thing we can do, our relations with China are at a low right now due to the probe, we don't need them siding with the Norks, which we know they will, I really hope Trump is just trying to intimidate and isn't seriously considering a preemptive striek
>>
>>137597269
>I'm actually pretty sure that making nukes has less to do with nuking america and more to do with controlling his people
They could claim to have nukes without having any if that were actually the case, but NK's nuclear program is fairly credible, at least according to most countries who you might ask about that.

No, I think they do want the bargaining chip of ACTUALLY having nukes. Because really, they got nothing else.

I mean, play devil's advocate and make South Korea manufacture an incident that upsets the South and it's allies. North Korea is REALLY fucking screwed then unless they have nukes, right?

Because China's formerly pretty unconditional support has basically waned, as far as we can tell.
>>
>>137576909
>what yu do after me no throw hissyfit?
The answer should be nothing
>>
File: nintchdbpict000296919043.jpg (76KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000296919043.jpg
76KB, 960x640px
>>137576909
I can't wait until Trump meets Kim for diplomatics and they become best friends.
>>
>>137592303
Because the whole country was ready to go to war after 9/11 did you honestly forget that?
>>
>>137597672

Just say 2x4 captain autism.
>>
File: DianaRoss_Mother_mag[1].jpg (77KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DianaRoss_Mother_mag[1].jpg
77KB, 800x533px
>>137576909
thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI
>>
>>137577384
so IT'S A PRANK, BRO! IT'S JUST A PRANK!
>>
File: IMG_8229.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8229.png
96KB, 556x430px
>autisic manchild has his bluff called by alpha mail
>I-It was all part of my plan, dumb amewicans!

Literally the "I'm just pretending to be retarded" instance of international politics
>>
>>137595419
Hearty chuckle
>>
>>137594829
>He needs to keep building nukes
Why? He already has enough to threaten South Korea and Japan, and that's what he needs to keep the US out
>>
>>137597892
> our relations with China are at a low right now due to the probe
In many ways they're still better than in 2000 or whatever earlier times. OTOH NK-China relations really seem on a noteworthy low.

Don't stress over that possibility. Unless you drop a nuke along the border the most they might do is probably grab NK before you do.

But I still hope Trump doesn't strike, not even in the way he did strike Sharyat. Honestly, I just don't think anyone has to die over this BS.
>>
>>137599009
The difference between Shayrat and NK is that Shayrat was a mostly empty airbase and half of the missiles missed their targets, NK is more compact and a preemptive strike their would have a higher chance of civilian casualties
>>
>>137577384

spbp

NK knows that they'll get destroyed within minutes if they try to go to war with the West. Kim Jong Un is interested in retaining his position as leader of NK.

The only reason NK makes these baseless threats is because they believe that if they make threats, the West will ease up on sanctions.

If a kid is throwing a temper tantrum, you don't take him out to buy ice cream.
>>
>>137597639
> US and South Korea from invading the DPRK with the stupid intentions of "reunification" or something

Which would obviously happen if the Norks didn't show some strength. To be frank, that reunification with SK would be a good thing for NK. Norks are living under terrible conditions, starving to death on the streets, getting executed publicly for stealing a few meters of rope and so on. BUT on the other hand they are a sovereign nation for ages, and there are plenty other countries on this planet where people are starving to death and are ruled by dictators, especially in Africa. And nobody is talking about military action there to replace the government. So why is North Korea so special?
>>
>>137599827
All those starving african countries have constant infighting and revolutions all the time, time prevent that, the Kim family created the whole "evil america" narrative to untie the country
>>
>>137576909
>Trump creates a situation where he either doesn't have to do anything if Kim does nothing, or curb stomp Kim if he does
>Kim now can't do anything without getting curb stomped
>"Haha we noto do anyfing, y-your move yankee pig dog"
>Trump no longer needs to do anything
>>
>>137598897
That just makes them consider a preemptive strike very seriously. So they build some forces on Guam for sustained and overwhelming bombing without using the serious icbms. Now he can remove that. Soon he will also threaten American cities and eventually a second strike capability. Then little gook Stalin can do what he wants.
>>
>>137599677
Sure, but that's the unilateral strike Trump ordered so far.

I hope we don't build enough of a history of strikes to find out when *exactly* Trump is okay with how many casualties.
>>
>>137600075
Muh evil america. Half of this planet considers you as evil by now for constantly starting wars for profit.
>>
>>137600338
You realize they so much as drop a grenade on any US land, both China and the US will be on their asses, right?
>>
>>137576909
Shat it

>we saved face
>>
>>137577639
Don't know, the most important thing is that Trump recognised that NK was acting out from under the skirt of China and China felt no need to do anything about it because previous presidents were desperate to avoid war at all costs. Trump called their bluff and made China pick a side and now Kim is stuck between a rock and a hard place where he either does nothing and looks impotent or hypocritically attacks the "great aggressor" first and ends up fighting a suicidal war on his own.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>137576909
le master trolle

what is going through kims mind right now? does he somehow think that was a really clever move? "HAH, dumb yankees, you were actually preparing to defend against our missile attack? what a joke"
>>
>>137600338
> Soon he will also threaten American cities and eventually a second strike capability.
Hm, from their action I'm currently guessing he does not want to, 'cause China let him know that if he actually get any srs capability they'll castrate him out of their own interests.

Just my deduction though, I obviously don't have any very reliable pool of information to base that on.
>>
>>137600745
That's why kim says your move and keeps developing a more and more serious nuclear threat. You know why the US doesn't so much as drop a grenade on countries with those?
>>
I think the only way for the Kim Regime fall without the US or China doing anything is to cause civil unrest within the country, as soon as you destroy the "Evil US" narrative, Kim is as good as dead
>>
>>137577384
It's just a plank, blo.
>>
This situation is quite difficult to know as one nation decides to take the US side for maybe 1 day and the other day the same nation takes the NK side because of some statement said 1-2 hour earlier. It's quite a delicate situation as you can't know if Trump or Kim Jong Un is the real mad here. Maybe they are both and they will nuke each other or maybe nothing will happen because of being cunts on official statements. I personally think that the NK will nuke the US and then the majority will take the US side. The other countries that just don't want to be with Trump will quit and side with NK. Sorry for my english, I need to improve it a bit...
>>
>>137600763
>Trump called their bluff and made China pick a side

I think that little detail is the other way round. Trump started threatening NK during his election campaign. Then when he had that meeting with Xi, Xi most probably told Trump to back off and let the chinks deal with him themselves.

In some fantasy scenario where the US "liberates" NK and reunites it with SK that would imply that there is no more buffer zone anymore and the chinks would end up with american military bases right next to their border.
>>
>>137601183
What are you trying to say here, my point is that if Korea tries to attack us then they'll have to deal with both China and the US
>>
YO IF NORTH KOREA DROPS A NUKE WHERE DO YOU THINK IT'LL BLOW UP
>>
>>137601724
But would there even be any point to the troop being there? The threat of North Korea would be gone and China has no reason to be aggressive toward the US. Pretty sure they would be withdrawn in such a scenario
>>
>>137601724
And even if they maybe actually could diplomatically prevent US bases anywhere near their border or even achieve the US to withdraw from SK now that this mess is over:
Who says an intervention doesn't create Iraq or Afghanistan version 3 next door?
>>
>>137601195
Civil unrest is highly unlikely. Didn't you watch interviews with defectors who were lucky enough to cross the border to China and escape from that hellhole? Brainwashed snitches and soldiers everywhere, just like in the ex DDR for example. So what do you expect civilians could do anyways against Kim? Try assassinate him with chopsticks in his sleep?

A military coup might be an option, some defector spread rumors about a bunch of generals planning that last year or so. But with a coup you still don't know if his successor would be more stable than him.
>>
>>137601724
>Xi most probably told Trump to back off
Yeah which is why I said all previous presidents were eager to avoid war at all costs because they thought China would fall on the side of NK; Trump called the bluff and China had to drop the façade.
>>
>>137576909
>the world won't end because of Trump's display of leadership
TRUMP STUMPED!! LOL
TRUMP A FOOL LOL!!
TRUMP A CLOWN FOR TALKING DOWN A GENOCIDAL MADMAN LOL
FUCK BLUMPF!
>>
>>137576909

FAT FUCKING GOOK BLINKED
>>
>>137576909
In other words, Trump scares no-one with his rhetoric, but as soon as Mattis says it'll be game on, the fat little bitch falls into line

President Mattis when?
>>
>>137576909
Kim Jong Un backed down? Trump is so incompetent it's staggering.
>>
>>137602643
Well you should know that your country is somehow obsessed with power projection. What's the point of american nukes sitting in Germany? Still afraid that you'll need to start WWIII with Russia? Theres a nice interview with Putin where he lists all the american army bases all over the world and how Russia has backed off long ago and has just a few left.

>>137602852
That's another point, do you think China wants a war going on for years right next door, plus a refugee crisis with starving and scared norks who try to escape from that shit?
>>
>>
>>
>>137603028
Ultimately China is on your side, america is just too important for their economy.
>>
>AHA ive capitulated to your demands! What now faggot?
>>
>>137601724
>>137603028
You really think there is a real confrontation here? It's the 3 sides scoring political points so they can actually have some terms to negotiate things that truly mattered - trade and economic assistance. It's WWE-esque grandstanding on a geopolitical scale. The art of the deal.
>>
>>137601724
>Xi most probably told Trump to back off and let the chinks deal with him themselves.

Do you remember back in march when trump told china to deal with the Norks?

This has been trump's wish all along.
>>
>>137576909
CNN openly rooting for NK
>>
>>137592949
I give it a couple weeks or months before they get desperate

When they do this shit it's because their people need food

Some more time and it'll be a full on famine in that shithole
>>
>>137578837
Underrated
>>
File: 1401135236849.jpg (35KB, 379x269px) Image search: [Google]
1401135236849.jpg
35KB, 379x269px
>>137576909

>I was only pretending

America #1
>>
>>137604054
>You really think there is a real confrontation here?
Of course not, this is just diplomatic dick waving. That's why all those threads about "we need to nuke North Korea before they nuke us" are nonsense. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>137578802
>Trump should be a cuck and let rogue nations launch missiles at their territory
Switzerland is free to allow Kim to shoot missiles into Lake Geneva, you set the example and we'll think about letting him launch missiles over Japan
>>
>>137604224
The recent sanctions don't help either, now they make only about 1 Billion a year, it may seem like a lot but not enough to fund a nuclear program unless the elite starve themselves too
>>
>>137577324
>Hahahah he decided not to nuke a city killing millions and start WW3, what a pussy!
>>
>>137577384

Kek
>>
>>137580531
30 to 40km away is nothing to an ICBM
They could be bluffing and actually hit US territory. Or, the missiles can land in US waters. Not to mention the fact they have to fly over Japan to get there. There are a myriad reasons to tell Kim to get glassed you fucking peacenik cuck
>>
notice no one is talking about russian support anymore.
trump got a sanctions deal but will china stick to it? did you see the deal? no longer buying lead from n korea. they don't even list lead as an export.
>>
>I'm gonna attack your territory
>Fucking do it and I'll rape your throat, faggot
>I'm not gonna attack your territory, your move now b baka
Sounds like kim wasn't gonna do shit because he knows he'd be dead in a week. The only reason North Korea isn't glass already is the hostage situation they have in the South and the region at large. Kill a hostage and they lose that protection.
>>
>>137605361
I read somewhere that they were gonna start imposing the sanction in October
>>
>>137577918
>Kim wasn't playing more than "demonstrate missile works" anyhow.
How did they demonstrate that by saying they were going after an easy target very close to North Korea? This was following immediately after a claim that they had developed missiles which could reliably reach the continental US. The threat didn't make this any more credible.
>>
>>137592949
NK always backs off. This anon here is absolutely right >>137604224

They do it for the gibs. You can bet that there will be diplomatic discussions about economic help for NK pretty soon. "hurr we backed off now pls give us some food".

This has been happening for ages.
>>
>>137601724
Except China was prepared to let shit fall through until Trump kept calling them on their shit.
>>
>>137603590
he made North Korea back down... why is that so hard for leftists to grasp? reality isn't their strong suit I guess
>>
>>137605611
last month they were talking about skis. n korean elites can no longer buy skis from the west.
>>
>>137576909
>implying they dont make shit up to buy time when no happenings
>>
china will no longer import iron.
6% of north korea's economy is iron ore and iron exports.
>>
>>137595602
Un made the treats first dumbass
>>
>>137606426
Because in their minds, a victory for Trump is a victory for the neo nazi white super nationalist fascists
>>
>>137606943
Oh, thanks for that detail. That must be the sanctions I heard about yesterday and didn't pay attention.
>>
around 2.5 billion in coal for 2/ 500 megawatt power plants that china said they would replace with solar at the beginning of the year anyway.
us has had so many sanctions for so long they have to get china to do some small thing
>>
>>137581523
Post those pictures.
>>
looks like russia will ignore sanctions. no one knows if china will follow through.

meanwhile the us ok ed something like 5.9 million in food aid
>>
Next week he will threaten again as he always does and the media will pretend it's the end of the world and impeach Droompfhh NOW.
>>
peanut$
>>
>>137576909
cuckboi kim isnt going to do anything, because despite the big talk he knows he is worthless and impotent vs the behemoth that is the united states
>>
File: Kim Jong-un and friends.jpg (48KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jong-un and friends.jpg
48KB, 400x241px
>>137607810
Could only find 2, I remember there were some more but I didn't save them and can't be assed to search. Both taken in Berne, Switzerland. These are his old classmates.

1/2
>>
File: Kim Jong-un and friends 2.jpg (99KB, 785x442px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jong-un and friends 2.jpg
99KB, 785x442px
>>137607810
>>137609603
2/2
>>
>>137576909
>by Cohen and Berlinger.
>>
>>137605165
Kek, you scared, John-Boy?
>>
File: kim jong un.jpg (666KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
kim jong un.jpg
666KB, 800x558px
>>137609603
np m8
>>
File: 1502469658841.png (97KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1502469658841.png
97KB, 500x353px
>>137597672
this
>>
>>137576909
he's trolling us all
>>
>>137609835
You think things might've been different if he made some really good American friends?
>>
>>137578064
Your meme needs updating
>>
>>137610270
Well, he's got internet, after all.
>>
>>137578837
Hahaha

I've been reading some really funny German posts recently

I need to revisit my opinions on German humor
>>
>>137605165
> 30 to 40km away is nothing to an ICBM
Did they actually demonstrate a viable ICBM?

This is a medium range ballistic missile demonstration.

> They could be bluffing and actually hit US territory.
Lel. Sure. They succeed with their bluff, and one hour later they're dead. That *must* be their plan!

>>137605822
I think the optimum for them is probably reached if a threat to Japan is credible but not fully explicit.

Unless they can get hundreds of nukes, in which case yea, it might be interesting to demonstrate they have ICBM. Before that, it's probably more effective to give it just lip service that is mostly not very credible.
>>
>>137577324
i bet murrica slip some quick cash to him
>>
Looooool trump is a faggot and so is every americuck
>>
File: 1456432346251.png (205KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1456432346251.png
205KB, 420x420px
>>137577324
>>
>>137595419
Saved

Good shit

I was kind of hoping they would try something just to see what would happen
>>
>>137610848
https://youtu.be/sI4HweQFYyg
>>
File: ABU.jpg (50KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
ABU.jpg
50KB, 604x604px
>>
>>137576909
>its just a prank bro
>>
>>137576909
When changing presidents put the same jammed plate. Under Obama, it was, under Bush, was at Clinton. Apparently, at first they do not know what to distract the electorate, so they endure this scarecrow and shake it. Then Iraq begins to bomb, because for this they will do nothing.
>>
>>137613171
no
>>
>>137611138
wouldnt surprise me if media reports that an 'unnamed source' 'has proof' of this
>>
>>137576909
he's right you know. the way it seems we are not far from mob burning down Washington
>>
>>137613107
Abu blessed this post.
>>
>>137607491
also, the sanctions would allow china to bu another billion $ worth of coal but they don't want/need it
>>
File: ABU.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
ABU.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Abu, save us!
>>
File: reptiloidy.png (600KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
reptiloidy.png
600KB, 1280x722px
>>
Wow based Kim really pulled a fast one on ol' dumfpy

Dump embarrassed yet again
>>
>>137606426
>Trump made him back down
Trump didnt do shit. How long has NK been doing these shenanigans? Years.

Just because Trump is the first guy to tell Kim he will destroy all he holds before his eyes, is nothing new. Kim knows that the US could turn his shitty peninsula wonderland into an irradiated hellhole, or drop a high precision bomb right down his neckhole effectively killing of his pitiful regime since the time his Dad was leading.

Kims have one hand of cards that they keep playing over and over because it works. They know the US wont hit first. They wont hit first either. Theyre going to keep stringing this charade along developping better capabilities and hoping Trump looks like a jackass at home or to other world leaders.

I'm all for another MOAB/Cruz missile scenario again, but I dont think the US has the balls to pull it off.
>>
>>137577496
Kim is playing, but opted to move his pawn instead. If Kim would of moved his bishop he would of had exposed his queen to Trumps rook.

Don't worry though Trump will get the king soon enough.
>>
>>137607995
what part of every country is broke and needs to stop spending money they don't have do you not understand? our charities give more money than your whole government, neighbor.
>>
>>137576909
"its your move"

like anyone cares enough
>>
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article167336657.html?utm_content=buffer373c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
File: 15022189584480.png (182KB, 481x362px) Image search: [Google]
15022189584480.png
182KB, 481x362px
SUP FAGGOTS
GREETINGS FROM RUSSIAN ANONIMOUS BOARD 2CH.HK
HAIL KOREA AND PUTIN
>>
>>137614005
This whole situation is not so much chess as it is WWE
>>
>>137614072
you caused your own problem and then tell me how wonderful you are because you give then charity?
>>
>>137611766
Same. Is it bad that I kind of want an all out war just to see what kind of crazy black ops shit we've developed by throwing 50% of our gdp into defense spending. We for sure have a working rail gun. But what else?
>>
>>137576909
>Just a prank bro
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1674x700px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1674x700px
>>137577384
I'M SO RONERY......
SO RONERY
>>
>>137600338
>So they build some forces on Guam for sustained and overwhelming bombing without using the serious icbms

Guam is a US Territory.

I just want the shitty little fuck to accidentally fire a missile that lands on the shore of Guam.

Just one.

One tiny lucky misfire.

Killing off the entire population of NK is just a mercy kill at this point.
>>
>>137578837
nice deutschbro
>>
kim is trolling. and no one can stop him
>>
File: BJA.jpg (141KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BJA.jpg
141KB, 1200x1200px
>>137576909
>Tfw Trump still attacks
>>
>>137605826
>"hurr we backed off now pls give us some food".
NO.

Starve.
>>
>>137577384
this
literally "I-I was just pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: caricature-2069820_960_720.jpg (67KB, 735x720px) Image search: [Google]
caricature-2069820_960_720.jpg
67KB, 735x720px
>>137614896
It seemed.
>>
>>137615898
Yeah tell Drumpf to tell that Kim.

It's gonna happen. If only to distract the public from the war zones in the middle east "hey look, we are sooo humanitarian". History repeats all the time.
>>
>>137577324
Fpbp. Kim's a bitch as always.
>>
>>137615898
Hi Hil'
>>
>>137576909
Jeb to launch his shadow campaign in Vladivostok soon.
>>
>>137576909
Trump went toe to toe with the vicar of Christ and the pope blinked.
>>
>>137576909
>WE GONNA NUKE GUAM

>Go ahead, we'll glass you if you do.

>W..WELL... NOW ITS ON YOU
>>
File: V7GZkFBb.png (128KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
V7GZkFBb.png
128KB, 500x510px
Oтпиcaлcя в ИTT эпичнoм тpeдию
>>
>>137577384
>W-WE'RE REREVANT
>I'M SERIOUS WE'RR DO IT
>PREASE STOP RAUGHING
>;_;
>>
>>137598177
chekt,kekd,and rekt
>>
>>137576909
>I know what I'll do, I'll threaten to bomb a US territory for no reason :D
>Leftists silent
>Trump warns you not to try it
>Leftists get fucking pissed
>Haha, what a bunch of retards, I'll just stand back and watch them from a distance
>L-like I wanted to go to war with your stupid asses anyways ha-haha.. :'D
>Leftists still mad for some reason
Everyday, this shit.
>>
File: Trump_is_Putin.gif (1MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_is_Putin.gif
1MB, 400x214px
>>137576909
>CNN
>>
>>137579231
That can't be possible, he invented the hamburger and is the best at all things and people don't laugh at him behind his back
>>
>>137576909
it would be hilarious if trump just does it anyways. they've threatened enough in the past it's absolutely warranted.
>>
>>137577576
China literally said that if US attacks first as a preventive attack then they will not stay neutral
>>
>>137576909
This is because of what China said:
"If Korea gets spanked for being a retard, we won't intervene; however if America attacks the DPRK without provocation, China has their back"... roughly.
>>
>>137618276
it's mind boggling how many ppl ignore this and russia
>>
>>137578290
china won retard
>>
>>137618276
Sounds pretty rational. I'm pretty sure there would be no neutral person here if anyone invaded Finland.
>>
Guam not being nuked.

>WINNING!!!!!
>>
>>137618389

China was not going to get their military wrecked protecting N. Korea.

Don't think that was part of the equation.
>>
>>137619466
yeah that' wouldn't be the plan
>>
>>137576909
Wait a minute

Is it me or does Kim look like the gook version of Alex Jones????
>>
>>137619466
China will supply weapons and food. For the US, this will be the second Vietnam.
>>
>>137596103
you sound like the Obama supporters I'm sure you hate. brainlet.
>>
>>137576909
Kim is a fuckin pussy

jesus christ, you tease us with nuclear war and then wimp out last minute

what a fucking faggggooooooot
>>
>>137619466
China and NK have a pact similar to our NATO for ages. If you think they would support the USA instead of NK you're stupid.

>>137619953
>For the US, this will be the second Vietnam.
Worse. The norks prepared for decades for this conflict, bunkers everywhere.
>>
can't swoon the un
>>
>>137620592
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/war-with-north-korea-would-be-catastrophic-mattis-says/

I guess General "Grenade for a face" Mattis wasn't a bad pick.
>>
>>137620592
The mountainous terrain, the milled plants in the rocks. The US knows this, so they will not attack, because they can attack only the defenseless, who capitulated before the war. Kim has iron eggs and he turns the tramp into a dick.
>>
I don't see flags anymore. is it just me?
>>
>>137619809
...You're not wrong. Someone FaceApp this
>>
>>137576909
>CNN
>(((Zachary Cohen))) and (((Joshua Berlinger)))

every. fucking. time.
>>
>>137621382
>>
>>137621983
I see your flag and I see all the other flags. Just restart your browser or whatever.
>>
>>137622342
It was this
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.