[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1435396720545.jpg (16KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1435396720545.jpg
16KB, 189x189px
My sister had an idea: to get normies on our side, we need propaganda. We have been going about this the wrong way, normies won't be able to swallow the last red pill, the JQ, because that is the very last and hardest pill to swallow: pushing the JQ too early scares them away. I remember when I was a civic nationalist faggot, my sister told me the JQ and I refused to swallow that pill for weeks until I finally did my own research. The point is, we are scaring normies away by giving the hardest to swallow red pills first. What we need to do is create work-safe, facebook friendly infographs and memes that subtly ease normies into becoming full fash. We burgers need to start drawing parallels to the founding fathers and us, and about how the founding fathers would have been "alt-righters" in the modern era. With the antifa trying to tear down the Lincoln Memorial, normies will be shocked and upset, so we need to capitalize on this; take an image of the antifaggots tearing down that confederate monument with the caption "It won't stop at just the confederate monuments..." and have a screencap of the liberals online talking about tearing down the Lincoln memorial. Subtly, and in safe-for-work memes and shit, make people realize that the founding fathers were white nationalists; in the USA, the founding fathers are venerated like demigods so as soon as people start realizing we hold the same values as them, they will be more eager to listen.

For all of us, we need to separate ourselves from "white supremacists" and "neo-nazis". Concise and succinct images and infographs about how the media is lying, and showing the antifaggots as being the violent ones. We need to separate ourselves from Hitler (sorry 88ers), neo-nazis and white supremacy, and we also need to start distancing ourselves from Trump a little bit. I'm not saying we "disown" him, just that he doesn't want to save the white race. *We know* that we aren't fucking violent degenerates, but *normies don't*
>>
>>137576580
>being this new
>getting ideas from women
>>
>>137576667
Well let me hear your idea, faggot. How do YOU propose we get more people on our side?
>>
>>137576580
its called fucking memes dude, make people laugh while telling them a fact. rules for radicals,
>>
>>137577340
Except our memes are still edgy. What I'm saying is we need to be more subtle. Normal people, even and/or especially (((conservatives))) still think hitler and white nationalism are evil, so I'm saying we make more subtle memes to fly under the radar
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.