[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502757230944m.jpg (146KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502757230944m.jpg
146KB, 768x1024px
I started law school today. In our opening presentation, the Dean spent a solid ten minutes outlining just how disgusted he was by the horrible hatred on display in Charlottesville over the weekend. "Right wing terror and hatred have no place at [X]."

Somehow I doubt a similar speech was given after that vet killed 5 cops in the name of BLM. Or when that nigger killed two white teens in Detroit and at his sentencing hearing proclaimed "Black Lives Matter!"

The game is over. The left has taken the schools, the media, and the popular thought even whilst actually being the more aggressive and physical party.

Enjoy the brave new world
>>
>>137576173
Which law school are you attending?
>>
>>137576173
>attending college
>2017
I'm not sure what you expected. Do not participate in civilization, eat debt and drain resources, strain the system and crash it. There's no longer any reason to act as if we have a place in this society, so drop out of it and watch them squirm without you.
>>
>>137576173
And you sat there and let your (((professor))) cuck you.
>>
>>137576173
Cville is going to turn out to be a massive boon to the right, its actually redpilling you fucking retards who thought you were redpilled before. The Left owns the State. No, voting in Republicans doesnt change that. Read Moldbug
>>
>>137576173
>It's Over
You don't know that.
On a side note, law schools are hotbeds of marxism and insurrection. You shouldn't trust anyone in them or share you true feelings with anyone you meet in one. Hide your power level.
>>137576785
>read (((Moldbug)))
Mencius Moldbug (real name: Curtis (((Yarvin)))) is a red diaper baby, a child of committed marxists. His grandparents were first introduced at a meeting for one of the thirty some odd KGB sponsored groups meeting on U.S. soil in the 1930's, a fact revealed by the decrypted venona cables. The material he produces is blue pilled nonsense.
>>
>>137576173
Don't be discouraged, universities are hive-mind cultural Marxist brain washing facilities. That's why it's extra important to keep free-speech off college campuses because if some right-wing speaker makes some good points some of the more thoughtful sheep may start to question the narrative.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.