[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the left have any historical monuments to destroy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: noodle.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
noodle.png
18KB, 512x512px
Does the left have any historical monuments to destroy?
>>
MLK
L
K

pls
>>
>>137574759
Desecration is a shitlibs thing, right wingers respect history
>>
>>137574759
None that the right can destroy without simultaneously destroying our self-respect. Did Charlottesville teach you nothing?
>>
>>137575194
2pbp

And to people saying we should rip down MLK statues, shut up, no one thinks you're funny.
>>
>>137574759
Yes. BrB, need to topple another Lenin statue today.
>>
>>137575194
does that mean leftists dont create any long lasting monuments representative of significant historical accomplishment?
>>
>>137574759
I heard the're unveiling a giant buttplug in Berkley sometime soon.
>>
>>137574759
What about that petulant little girl in front of the Wall st. bull?
>>
>>137574759
Whole foods?
>>
File: th[1].jpg (9KB, 216x289px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
9KB, 216x289px
>>137574759
>>
>>137575948
Holocaust museums
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin%2C_Seattle
>>
>>137575948
MLK wasn't a lefty.
>>
>>137576627

w h e w
>>
>>137576627
so. The liberal butthurt would be epic. Snap his nose off.
>>
>>137576905
kek, good luck trying.
>>
>>137574759
But why? No need to censor or rewrite history when your on the right side.
>>
>>137574759
the phallic monument of male white patriarchal supremacy, the washington monument?
>>
>>137575194
Respect and morality was thrown out long ago by leftists, it's time do the same thing in regards to them.
>>
>>137574759
Welll seeing as Confederates were leftists... You're destroying your own monuments woops
>>
Has everyone really forgotten that the left were the racist and anti-'progress' ones before 1960?
>>
>>137574759

Probably some dildo modern art piece or something
>>
>>137576627
He was a commie.
>>
People really need to pick up books about politics that date before the 60s....
>>
File: sojourner truth.jpg (139KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
sojourner truth.jpg
139KB, 375x500px
>>137574759
This would generate some butthurt and it's not even that old of a statue.
>>
>>137575948
Destroying that statue will create the biggest chimp out this country has ever had to experience. I would highly suggest not doing it.
>>
>>137574759
no, because leftist economics doesnt produce economic success (except for a very select elite, in totalitarian african countries)
>>
Yes, confederate statues.
>>
>>137575194
>t.cuck
>>
>>137577568
This.
In WWI the British literally marched into no man's land to meet machine gun fire head on because it was honorable. How bulletproof do you think honor is?
If I'm playing a game by the rules and no one else is, why the fuck would I continue to handicap myself based on morals that only I respect? Once I lose the game and I'm out how many remaining people, who never cared in the first place, will say "at least you were honorable"?
>>
you conservashits are this desperate for some kind of "win?"
you guys are truly out of ideas.
sad.
>>
Leave the statues alone. You aren't antifa.
If you want to send a message, do it in a way that doesn't make you look like belligerent teenagers.
Do something they'd never see coming from their "enemies". Hit them below the belt and appeal to the rest of the country by exercising some respect. Break out the right wing love squad and leave some flowers or some shit.

What do I know, I'm just a faggot.
>>
File: Tavistock_Institute.jpg (24KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tavistock_Institute.jpg
24KB, 640x400px
>>137574759
People have attempted to deface and destroy the Malthusian Georgia Guide Stones.

These are the ultimate statue of the elite.
>>
>>137580121
this
>>
>>137574759
They already sent ISIS to destroy all the ones in the ME, so it's game on.

Maybe the Easter Island heads next?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.