[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys think you will win the war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 284x178px
Sure the army has a right wing tilt, but it's also super establishment. Trump appointed establishment generals like kelly and Mcmaster--I see them trying to preserve the status quo

The intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI, NSA) hate trump, and they will also try to preserve the status quo.

The republican party and governors are basically owe their allegiance to corporations, and they would to prevent the ecnonomic collapse of a civil war.

The left control the media and the internet

Will moderate republicans follow you?

Finally a civil war would collapse the global economy and trump would do nothing that hurts his pockets. Also, the establishment is already starting to cut out trump's nationalist allies in the white house.

All in without even considering resistance from the left, this just seems like a fun way of committing suicide.
>>
>>137574739
doesnt matter. even if we lose, we will take them with us. if commies take over, the world is fucked anyway
>>
File: 1502562639308.jpg (47KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1502562639308.jpg
47KB, 1024x682px
>>137574739
Already have won
>>
>>137574951
But if you can't even get the army in your favour your won't even get to the commies
>>
>>137575169
sure
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.