[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentrification is the Future of the White Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 201x251px
Okay, now that white nationalist LARPers are appropriately embarrassed at the national level over their cringey autism let's talk gentrification. Separatism was never going to work on any practical level anyway.

Gentrification rules, its white people and Jews working together to restore America's great historic cities to their former glory, bringing commerce, family, and safety back to once-drug infested roach dens.

If you can't get past the Jewish role in restoring our glorious cities to white occupants and strong businesses go back to your fat boy kaki klan rally, this thread is for men who want to make a practical difference in the world so our children can grow up safe and not isolated in a shithole WalMart town.

ITT based gentrifiers discuss ways to make their cities even better and shut down commies who want to give them back to the trash that ruined them in the first place
>>
>>137574730
Gentrification lowers crime and increases economic output. No one on this board will care because they live in fly over states off welfare.
>>
File: 1498161141039.jpg (2MB, 1040x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498161141039.jpg
2MB, 1040x1536px
I live in a nice (not yuppie) neighborhood but the sheer amount of dark sorceries I fling around make the place feel super sketchy.
I need to carve the librarian symbol for (YOU ARE BEING WATCHED) onto my fence.
>>
I don't know where you live but in my neck o' the woods this wave has passed. Gentrification was THE buzzword just a few decades ago. Economic stratification was supposed to gently funnel us into like minded communities etc.
The ball was indeed rolling my friend until the attitude of entitlement (and the idiotic idea that equality meant equal results not equal opportunity) crept in and took root.
>>
I feel no sympathy when I see nogs get priced out due to gentrification
They should've taken care of their neighborhood, or at least lived in a rent controlled area
>>
>>137575851
I'm in Brooklyn so the wave has very much not passed. Five years ago Williamsburg was just graffiti, bars, trash, Hispanics, Orthodox Jews and hipsters, now it's all white families, restaurants, thriving businesses and clean streets. The hipsters are so pissed that they've had to move farther and farther down the L train but they're doing based work cleaning those neighborhoods up for further gentrification.

If the people living there before it was nice wanted to stay, why didn't they invest in their communities? Or when it was dirt cheap, buy property? Instead they'd burn down their own houses for insurance money and have the state support them in public housing. Sad!
>>
>>137575078
>Gentrification lowers crime
I guess the Broken windows theory is true?
>>
I suppose removing barriers to purchasing and rebuilding structures would help. I heard that a lot of cities make it difficult for people to simply buy up land and be productive because of high costs (tax). Some buildings are designated to specific things because of building codes.

I would also suggest perhaps incentives for entrepreneurs to build or invest in those areas through tax credits. Which comes from a similar idea being experimented with in providing school funding to expand competitive education.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 638x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 638x361px
>>137578561
Well yes, zoning law and property taxes are two big barriers to entry, you can't just go around building a toxic waste dump next to an elementary school (unless you live in Texas).

But as long as you can save up a down payment ($10-30k) you should be able to buy something affordable and either fill it with overpriced apartments or live there yourself until you flip it.
>>
>>137576773
I'm in New York as well and I'd love to buy property here but it's too expensive and my knowledge on how to get loans and how to start my own realty group is limited
>>
>>137579427
>you can't just go around building a toxic waste dump next to an elementary school (unless you live in Texas)
Strawman, of course. The zoning issue is more like when it comes to someone wanting to build a 4 story apt building, but the zoning board doesn't allow new buildings above 2 stories because "This neighborhood is 2 story, turn of the century brownstones" And god forbid inventory goes up, and prices fall....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.