[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be blunt, is there an ideological crisis on /pol/ today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: krusty.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
krusty.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Let's be blunt, is there an ideological crisis on /pol/ today?
>>
No, it's just leftypol gloating continuously
>>
It depends what you mean by crisis.
>>
>>137573306
No it's just shills doing their usual rounds. They come in waves
>>
The split between the neo nazis and everyone else was inevitable.
>>
>>137573671
I came here to post this
>>
>>137573306
/pol/ are the thinkers and understand the long game and 4D chess.

The alt-right larper's share similar views but are subhuman and resort to subhuman methods like their low IQ counterparts.

>hur dur BLM and niggers should get jobs and not protest all day. Typical violent bigger behavior...lol don't they know all the protests in the world won't make them as smart and cooperative as whites.

For a race that is supposed to be "superior" why the fuck are we lowering ourselves to this libcuck behavior?
>>
>>137573306
yes, people are realising that "Neo-Nazis" are subhuman.
>>
>>137573306
There's a shill crisis alright.
>>
>>137573306
>crisis
Chaos is a ladder freindo
>>
>>137573306
If you mean an r/the_donald infestation then yes. /pol/ got swamped by newfag cancer during the election.
>>
>>137573306
I'm having one.
On one hand I agree with the radical ideas on /pol/. Some pretty redpilled stuff here.
But then I try taking those ideas into the real world and you isolate yourself from society. Friends stop talking to you and call you a Nazi just because you don't think all right wing people are evil, even though you're a libertarian which is about as far as you can get from nazism.
So I think I'll just stop talking about politics irl altogether because it only causes more alienation.
In fact I should stop being concerned with politics at all cause it's a massive downward spiral. The more you learn about the reality of things, the more depressing and hopeless it becomes.
I think I'll just retreat to playing vidya, making stuff and doing hard science.
I'm done with the world at large, I'd rather concern myself with my personal microsphere.
>>
File: 1470082975252[1].jpg (197KB, 920x877px) Image search: [Google]
1470082975252[1].jpg
197KB, 920x877px
>>137574102
>>137575046
>>137574904
>subhuman
>larpers
>neo nazi
>ruined everything
>alt right
What words am I missing from your shill lexicon? "Larper" seems to be your word of the day
>>
>>137573306
No, it's just a raid. Crisis would be prolonged and not happen in 1-2 days.
>>
File: 1464280346439.jpg (62KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464280346439.jpg
62KB, 375x500px
>>137573306
It's just leftypol calling everyone a nazi which is about the equivalent of going LOLUMAD; there's really no good response to it and most people can't help taking the bait trying anyways.
>>
>>137573671
Kek
>>
>>137575921
Now this is how you shill. Perfect demoralization tactics. You really earned that $0.02
>>
>>137576283
>6 million dollars
Is that the real figure or did you use the shoah to dogwhistle?
>>
>>137576980
Where does that figure come from? I've seen a shariablue guy completely come apart and say that he got 75$ a week for shilling, but it's different
>>
File: one-of-us.gif (2MB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
one-of-us.gif
2MB, 530x320px
>>137573306

Yes. Your crisis though. You are starting to realise that commies are worse than cancer and you are becoming one of us
>>
>>137573306
Yes
>>
>>137576573
DOODLOPENDE
WEG
>>
>>137573306
Nah, you'll get bored eventually and be gone in a week or two. This is why Soros pays people to shit up internet forums that go against his agenda.
>>
>>137573306
Yes, but that's because Burgerland is going through an ideological crisis.
All their retarded movements have infested /pol/ (kekistan, Antifa, alt-right, neo-nazis etc.)
If Burgers would just stop bitching about how retarded they are already this board would be much better.
>>
>>137573306
Only morons and outsiders think that there has ever been any sort of ideological cohesion on /pol/ or any 4chan board.

Back on /n/ it was always a battle between Libertarians and Nazis, would would both gang up on the various commies who would crawl out of the woodwork.
>>
>>137577127
It's the real figure. It was originally 1mil but they upped it to 6.
Whats funny is that the shills are so obvious that they just end up massively red pilling people against them.
>>
>>137578101
Our greatest allies seem to be our least competent enemies.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.