[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literal faggot Lexington, KY mayor to remove Confederate statues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: gay_gray.jpg (23KB, 474x313px) Image search: [Google]
gay_gray.jpg
23KB, 474x313px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlottesville-violence-lexington-kentucky-mayor-on-relocating-confederate-symbol/
>>
>islamic terror attack
>not all muslims, deal with it

>protester killed in out of control rally
>SOMETHING MUST BE DONE
>>
very interesting all these mayors doing this at the same time

((((((coincidence))))))
>>
>>137573700
The left is going all in on this shit, we need to ring the alarm bells ASAP
>>
File: 123124.jpg (54KB, 1093x333px) Image search: [Google]
123124.jpg
54KB, 1093x333px
>>
>>137573700
Not to mention the fact that this is the incident Charlottesville and Virginia schemed to create by entrapping UTR and abandoning the entire security plan, then evicting the rallygoers so that the violence spreads throughout the entire city.
They wanted somebody to die. There is no way that much incompetence could arise from well-meaning people.
>>
>>137573700

>HURR DURR WHY CANT ANYONE SAY ISLAMIC RADICAL TERRORISM REEE
>wont say white supremacy

hypocrisy is everywhere when you look for it. stay unemployable fag
>>
>>137573947
Looks like he's gonna fucking lose.
>>
>>137574182
This incident does not meet the CIA's definition of terrorism.
>>
>>137573038
he's posturing
people have already decided to move the statue to a veterans park
it's a fairly nice place that already has tanks and stuff there
>>
File: 1368050072.gif (1MB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
1368050072.gif
1MB, 405x228px
Noooo dudes, don't take down the statues. I want people to keep telling me what a nice young white man I am because I'm too high to know what's going on around me.

That was the hardest I've ever activismed for anything, did we win?
>>
>>137574406
>claim a victory for something that was already going to happen

He sounds like a mid-level manager.
>>
>>137573038
All because of one deranged faggot with a car
Is this it for us? Can we really not do anything about it?
>>
Is Kentucky a dem state?
>>
>>137574669
>a mid-level manager

That's what most politicians are.
>>
File: 36362315.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
36362315.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>137574466
>Noooo dudes, don't take down the statues.
>That was the hardest I've ever activismed for anything, did we win?
MAKES ME ANGRY BECASUE ITS ACCURATE

Their endgame is not the toppling of statues. They want your TV shows, your books, your Internet, your town names, your street names, your children's names, your money, your Constitution and your guns. You can NEVER be right, they can NEVER be wrong. It's time we wake the fuck up, lazy cunts.
>>
>>137574807
It's solid GOP but like in most red states the cities are filled with leftists
>>
File: 42354.jpg (43KB, 689x164px) Image search: [Google]
42354.jpg
43KB, 689x164px
>>137574669
>>137574406
>divide and conquer kikes
fuck off you fucking shills, nothing has been decided yet
>>
File: Flick.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>137574406
yfw there's a secret weapon stockpile at the veteran's park which will be used in the upcoming civil war
>>
>>137574807
KY was the very first state called for Trump, red as hell, but Lexington and Louisville are leftist university-centered cities

If they get away with this in KY... unreal
>>
>>137575139
well okay, but the plan has been around for awhile
they're not going to scrap the thing or melt shit
this guy is trying to get press for an election
>>
i see nothing wrong. they shoulda done this shit a long time ago.
>>
>>137573038
Leave it to UK fans to elect a homosexual mayor
>>
>>137576072
fuck off
>>
The mayor of Lexington, Kentucky, says after the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, he is taking the steps to remove two Confederate-era statues from the lawn of a former courthouse.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports that Mayor Jim Gray said in a statement Saturday he will ask the Lexington-Fayette County Urban County Council at its Tuesday work session to ask a state military commission for permission to take down the statues of John Hunt Morgan and John C. Breckinridge.
Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured.
The nationalists had gathered to protest the city's plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kentucky-mayor-pushes-remove-confederate-statues-49183191
>>
>>137576645
>Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured.
When do we start hunting journalists? This is really out of hand.
>>
File: icecube_star_130617_07.jpg (369KB, 840x552px) Image search: [Google]
icecube_star_130617_07.jpg
369KB, 840x552px
>>137576072

shouldn't we remove this symbol of hate? (pic)

Cave Bitch
Ice Cube
Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucazoid, white cave bitch...
Ease back white bitch, I don't play that
Just because I got on my L.A. hat
Stalkin' walking in my big black boots
Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo
Big, black and handsome
I should hold your devil ass for ransome
Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch
And you know what's worse
I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam
So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone
Stringy hai
>>
File: 2yrs_of_leftist_violence.jpg (3MB, 3593x3309px) Image search: [Google]
2yrs_of_leftist_violence.jpg
3MB, 3593x3309px
>>137576868
>peaceful marchers
>>
>>137574196

he already lost
>>
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-confederate-statue-removal-20170815-story.html

The deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is fueling another re-evaluation of Confederate statues in cities across the nation, accelerating their removal in much the same way that a 2015 mass shooting by a white supremacist renewed pressure to take down the Confederate flag from public property.
>>
File: IMAJEW.webm (451KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMAJEW.webm
451KB, 720x404px
>>137575147
>>
File: bath_jew.webm (1MB, 960x396px) Image search: [Google]
bath_jew.webm
1MB, 960x396px
>>137578893
>>
>>137573700
Next Islamic attack start torching Mosques. The left is giving the good example and now right wing faggots got to go through with it.

How does it feel even sissy, mentally ill gay boys have more courage than the so called nationalists?
>>
>>137579374
More like: "When /pol/ crossposts"
>>
File: antifa_red.jpg (78KB, 583x732px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_red.jpg
78KB, 583x732px
>>137579738
>How does it feel even sissy, mentally ill gay boys have more courage than the so called nationalists?
not good
>>
>>137579829
/pol enters the thread
>>
>find out where the statues are being relocated to and "seize" them
>>
>>137574925
>Their endgame is not the toppling of statues. They want your TV shows, your books, your Internet, your town names, your street names, your children's names, your money, your Constitution and your guns. You can NEVER be right, they can NEVER be wrong. It's time we wake the fuck up, lazy cunts.

this, so much this.
>>
>Gather 10,000 strong alt right army.
>Chinese arm us
>invade sub 10k pop. Towns
>conquer 3-4 in the north west
>name them stuff like (leeville, goebelltopia, jamesfieldstown)
>wait till us military/antifa attack
>we all die, but the movement grows as we become global martyrs of white freedom
>>
>>137573038
so this is he power of white-power
>>
Is that where Lexington Steele is from?
>>
>>137573038
Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE
>>
>>137573947
I saw an article once where it said him being a fag would be an advantage for him in the Senate race in Kentucky. Media is retarded
>>
>>137574925
This.
>>
>>137579738
>courage
They are supported and sanctioned by the state, the media, the bankers, the capitalists. They risk absolutely nothing.
>>
>>137573038

who the fuck gives the mayor dominance over the statues?
>>
>>137573038
What a fucking parody this timeline is
>>
File: 20170601_151918.png (1MB, 1080x1488px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_151918.png
1MB, 1080x1488px
>>137573038
Nolafag here.....they did it to us, they'll do it everywhere else. This is a lost cause because this is an easy political hack win

Any mayor can declare this for black /millennial vote. Who would oppose them? ONLY RACISS (of course).

The monuments aren't even an actual issue. The issue is the Civil War (and the entire south for that matter) represent "the white man" and have become a convenient way to attack straight white men without directly implying racism (towards whites).

The only reason the statues come up is because of Dylan Roof.

The only way to stave this idiocy is to just keep dropping redpills. Not the shit from ecelebs like Spencer and other faggots. Just point to crime/education statistics. Its plain as day. Colin Flaherty is still going strong....
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.