[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGITATE THE GOVERNMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1502407771918.jpg (104KB, 460x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502407771918.jpg
104KB, 460x612px
Call your Representatives and the DoJ and tell them to:
>1) Ensure ANTIFA violence is not given a free pass
The state is obliged to treat all violent actors even-handedly. We are entirely within rights to insist that they put just as much effort into targeting ANTIFA as they do the right-wing extremists who got violent.
>2) Not let VA Governor Terry McAuliffe get away with trying to start a riot
This fucking faggot is the man ultimately responsible for CPD's decision to funnel the right-wing protestors into ANTIFA, whom the police weren't really policing, i.e. perfect conditions for a riot stsrting. This is illegal and this slimy motherfucker is totally liable. Let's get him before the DoJ to explain himself.

Other suggestions?
>>
>>137570941
McAuliffe has more blood on their hands than anybody. So long as they think they can get away with letting violence occur so Hilary can get a second chance, this will repeat. We need to push investigation into that without bringing the left/right split into it so it can't be glossed over as muh nazi propaganda. "Where were the roadblocks", "why were the police not between the two groups", etc.

James Fields also needs to have the best legal representation. If it comes out that he was attacked and lost control, that's impossible for the media to ignore. Of course they wont be on his/our side but it opens up the kind of debate where people ask questions the way they did over Zimmerman. Plus if he gets off, the mass chimpouts will be a reminder of the real problem.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.