[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your country will never have such nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-19-00-47.png (193KB, 366x651px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-19-00-47.png
193KB, 366x651px
>Based Indian teacher and students celebrate and respect the nation during a flood
>Four teachers and two students of a school in flood-hit Dhubri district of Assam hoisted the Tricolour on Tuesday to celebrate India's 71st Independence Day.
>"We couldn't do much due to the flooding. We sang the national anthem and Vande Mataram.
>Since, small children can't be in water for long, we dispersed the assembly early," one of the teachers said.

God bless the based teachers
God bless the based students
God bless Nationalism
HEIL HIND!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/in-assam-a-school-celebrates-independence-day-amid-floodwaters/story-8uh3TJy38a7H9oExigXfjM.html?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=fullarticle
>>
>>137570419
Down came the rain and washed away the poo.
>>
>>137570552
>His country sucks Chinese dick and waves Chinese made flag while hate doing so
>Mocks the only country that stands up to it
>>
>>137570698
You don't believe your country could beat china do you?
>>
>>137570825
At least we are ready to fight it even if the odds are against us.

Also, you do realize that if Vietnam could beat your "Superpowered Army" so can we fuck up the slant eyes
>>
>>137570936
The U.S has been fighting with both hands tied behind its back since the end of ww2.
The politicians imposed all sorts of rules of engagement.
I would like to watch you two fight, the U.s would be sending arms a planes to your country since we're allies.
>>
>>137570419
>forcing children to stand in feces filled water to salute a fucking wheel
>>
if the designated street is flooded, where do you shit?
>>
>>137571364
>Implying any country can tie US's hands
>Implying US wasn't in a warmongerer mode until the fall of Soviet Union

>>137571480
>A leaf
>Expecting not to be a fucking cuck
Pick one
>>
>>137571611
>Expecting not to be a fucking cuck
Ill pick that one I guess?
>>
>>137570936
That's because whites are human enough to be against razing all of Vietnam to the ground, don't expect such kindness from the bugs
>>
>>137571849
>That's because whites are human enough to be against razing all of Vietnam to the ground
kek

>Implying raining Napalm all over Vietnam isn't the same

Aren't you a fat little retard
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>137572012
I guess the word all isn't in your vocabulary. I didn't say it was a humane war, but if we truly wanted to wipe out the Vietnamese we would have done a lot more burning. A war to secure a country and a war to get rid of it are two different things
>>
>>137570419
>Your country will never have such nationalism
On the bright side, however, we know how to poop in toilets. So we have that going for us.

sage
>>
>>137570419
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>137574074
Thats in Bangalore!
Went there today. It was fucking amazing!
>>
>>137572218

S
H
A
R
I
A

L
A
W

I
N

LONDONISTHAN
>>
>>137575591
>>137574074
Looks a lot like Canaught Place tbqh
>>
>>137574074
>>137575591
That indeed is Cannaught Place, New Delhi.

The metro station behind is the Rama Krishna Ashram Marga, the Garden Where the flag is the one above the Underground Market of Palika Bazar
>>
>>137575850
Yep delhi. Not Bangalore
>>
DESIGNATED
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.