[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever said "nigger" to a black in person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 26

100% honesty pls
>>
>>137569476
Nope. Never done it online, either, though.
>>
>>137569476
Use to do it all the time in school.
They got angry but couldnt do shit
>>
File: China Sky.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
China Sky.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>137569476

Cant remember a specific occasion but it wouldnt surprise me. I had to deal with them enough growing up.

RE: the pic. Dont forget they chimp out when you call them "boy" too, but then make sure to always refer to white men as white boys to try and punk them.
>>
>>137569476
Yeah
probably about 10 times or so
most black people are pussy who wont du nuffin
>>
>>137569476
More than once. I tell kebabs daily they have to go back.
>>
>>137569476
Yes, I have. I have also called white people, and other races 'nigger' when they were acting like monkeys. Like retards. I'd a black person is just doing his thing, being a good citizen, I will try to help him if he is in need and leave him to his merry way if he is fine and encourage him if hes doing something good... Just like anybody of any race, man or woman.
>>
Quite often. It catches them off guard for some reason. Most just ignore it or say something and then walk away defeated. Only ever had one chimp up at me.
>>
>>137569476
I used to fuck this black girl who loved race play in bed. I'd call her a nigger and a dirty coon while fucking her. It made her cum so hard.
>>
>>137569476
Yes. After years of ay yo whiteboy you tend to respond with "what nigger?".
>>
>>137569476
Yes, in a bar. Then he left or so we thought. Went to leave and he pulls a hi-point on me. My friend beats his skull in with a tire iron before he can bust a cap on me. Nigger can't even remember his own name now....lol
>>
>>137569476
Yeah, but I prefer calling them share croppers
>>
>>137569476

YES NIGGER
>>
>>137569476

A few times.

In Jacksonville. I called a nigger a nigger for being a nigger. He dented my car after. Called the police, had warrants. Mom paid for damage, $400. Fixed the dent with a suction cup.

In Japan when I was in the Navy. Called a nigger a "nigger" for being a nigger while other niggers were around.

>Ay dawg, ay dawg, hol up
>wut da fuck man?
>I thought u wuz my nigga?

Nigger reported me to command, literally nothing happened. Just claimed we were engaging in banter, and we took it too far.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>137569476

FUCK it.. listen to Jay-Zs latest song set... fucker says nigger in this song about a hundred times.
White man says nigger ONCE and people want him to lose his job and be homeless.
Fuck the wild hypocrisy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>137569476
I usually say port monkeys
>>
>>137569476
Yeah I told someone who was starting crap with me that I didn't come all the way down here to fight with some random nigger. He looked sad.
>>
>>137569476
I have a friend and I call him nigger several times but he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>137569773
thats not even the whole thing you loser
>>
>>137569476
No but I use Negro.
>>
>>137569476
https://youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo

Blk cab driver wears swastika
>>
Throwing back memes on them when they get mad works like
>and they say white people can't handle a little spice
>>
>>137569476
yes. niggers arent stupid around people that will fuck their shit up.
>>
>>137571510
Woah, the handle was flown off there
>>
>>137569476
Yes, a handful in my adult life. Two of the times they got sad and depressed, one time ended in a fight. I'm not even a racist but dont act surprised when I call you a nigger if you're acting like one.
>>
>>137571182
>Things that did not happen.
>>
whenever they start flapping their lips at me I just say
>yeah well ook ook to you to you fucking nigger
and usually it justs them up because they're not used to white people not kissing their ass.
>>
>>137569476
Yeah. They say 'aaaay cracka' or 'white boi' I've answered with 'nigger' before. They don't do shit unless they've got you outnumbered 4-1. Alone niggers are absolute cowards. They're pack hunters.

A friend and I went to pull into an ATM years ago. Some blacks in a van pulled into the ATM backwards, then to get out decided to try to drive over the concrete. Got himself high-centered with the front wheels off the ground and stuck. He hopped out and started yelling at us. He tried to argue that he pulled in backwards because it was his wife that wanted to use the ATM, so that window had to be closest. Like dude, you still could have backed out instead of trying to run the curb. He started insisting dat whiteys pay for his damages, getting increasingly agitated. The ATM was blocked now, so my buddy just went to pull around and find another ATM. Said "stupid niggers..." loud enough to be heard. Guy started raging and chasing after the car. It was hilarious.
>>
I never met a black person
>>
File: Fat nigger.jpg (38KB, 440x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fat nigger.jpg
38KB, 440x480px
>>137573864
Widziałem kilku czarnuchów w Polsce
>>
>>137569476
I said it near a black person on accident one time, does that count?
>>
I was at Circuit City once looking for a new computer. The one I was looking at was way too expensive and I muttered, "damn niggers"
Then I hear a "HEY!" behind me.
I turn around and this black guy is standing there with his girl.
I give him the ol' "I don wan no trable" but he starts chimping out. So I punched him in the dome. Cry babies go home.
>>
>>137569476
https://youtu.be/RvSg0buZiTk

Proud Southern blk man
>>
File: 1441471695316.jpg (319KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1441471695316.jpg
319KB, 1803x1351px
>>137569476
yeah some black kid stole my cab when i was blackout drunk. called him a nigger. he didn't have a pack of dindus with him and im pretty yoked so he just gave me a sad look and got driven away
>>
File: rudolf-hess-388151-1-402.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rudolf-hess-388151-1-402.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>137569476
Does it count if you called a German a snow nigger to his face?
>>
>>137569476
Never even seen one irl, I don't live in a shithole though.
>>
>>137569476

No, I wouldn't start poking a tiger in the eyeball if I came face to face with one either, for similar reasons.
>>
Internet? All the time.
Real life? Nah, all the black people in Houston are actually alright, I've never really been angry at one.
>>
Yeah I did in 6th grade. I said it to a girl who was being a nigger. I got sent to the office but nothing happened because I was a white male athlete who had potential and influential parents.
>>
>>137575714
>he just gave me a sad look
:(
>>
>>137576250
Oh and I had a black friend in high school who was cool with callin him my nigga.
>>
>>137569476
No but I said Cunt, not even to a woman but near enough that a woman could hear.

and i was told it has similar connotations and got absolutely fucking mobbed for using it.
>>
>>137569476

Yes.
>>
>>137569476
I live in Chicago so yeah.
>>
>>137569476
There are black people?
>>
Only in conversations where I tell them plain and simple that if we are going to be friends I reserve the right to say it on principle. I do respect black people enough to preface it that way.
>>
Nope. All the nigs that live near me are new african immigrants and most of them are very outwardly christian. They seem pretty based actually.
>>
>>137569476
Lmfao I'm from TN, what do you think nigger?
>>
>>137576362
There are niggers over in Winland?
>>
>>137576337
Sorry to hear that. But if you get mobbed, don't back down. The people around you who are on the fence about whether it's acceptable to use or not are not going to be swayed by you cucking out to the opposition.
>>
>>137569686
Good on you lad. I never did either, before I came to this shithole.
>>
File: 1500992732929.jpg (33KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
1500992732929.jpg
33KB, 640x553px
>>137569476
Dont need to call them nigger, they call themselves it every 8 minutes.

Don't need to lynch em anymore either, just let em rap out yo and let em drive on bye....
>>
Not as in insult.
>>
>>137576498
SAY IT WITH ME POLE
>>
Race war is better
>>
File: merchant burger.jpg (632KB, 1348x2882px) Image search: [Google]
merchant burger.jpg
632KB, 1348x2882px
>>137569476
I don't speak english irl.
>>
>>137576770
Exactly. They do all the heavy lifting for you.
>>
yes, many times. its fun when youre driving to yell nigga at the nearest black kid.
>>
Nothing beats calling a nigger "boy" with a long southern drawl.
>>
>>137569476
Nope no need to call them niggers to their face. They call themselves nigger. As long as they continue to call themselves nigger they will not rise above the word and remain what they are. That word defines them and they reinforce that definition everytime they utter it. Whites dont need to remind them of their place if they do it themselves.
>>
>>137576787
Unfortunatly that's about as good as it get in a Leaf city. Better than dealing with muslims, Indians, or Natives.
>>
>>137569476
Yeah he just gave me the look and I gave him some kind of look back. We were kind of acquaintances and just went about our day.

Later we were at Wal Mart and he bought a belt buckle the size of a small dinner plate because he thought he'd get all "them young white women" with it. I felt totally justified.
>>
>>137569476
No, but I would if they did something to deserve it.
>>
>>137569476
Yes, only had one react violently and had to put him in his place.
>>
>>137571507
Just call them all John deer
>>
A few years back some black kid told me "Call me nigger, I dare you." I I did, and he didn't do shit.
>>
>>137569476
Last year I was driving them home from football practice(who else /gen z/ here) because niggers love driving in fast, loud cars, and I let one out during a song. They didn't talk to me for the rest of a ride, refused every ride since

fine by me since they didn't shower after practice and stunk up my car
>>
>>137576708

Well time to leave while you can. Birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>137569476
Yes I have. He got mad but didn't do shit.
>>
nope
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>137575714
Goddamn you sound pathetic
>>
>>137576685
the worst part was i was mobbed by my own family (two of my sisters and their friends later on.) and this wasn't when i was a teenager, i was 27, and they were in their 30's.

we were driving some place and some woman who was texting and driving merges into the left lane and almost crashes into my car full of my family as passengers. so i said "What a cunt, she should put the phone down"

And i got a full liberal helping of guilt. In the end i stopped the discussion when they started calling me an asshole and a dick and ignoring the fact that i claimed ignorance on the strength of the word (its true, before that moment no one in my entire life ever told me that cunt was to woman as nigger is to black people)

The irony of them using curse words to denigrate me when they started losing the argument was not lost upon me.

It did make me realize that cultural marxism didn't have to be rational and could tear families apart in its rhetoric.
>>
Yes. He's an autistic son of a dead coalburner and some ethiopian ape that fucked off with his sister back to ethiopia when mom died. He's being raised by his white grandfather, but he's actually retarded. Also fat and smelly.

Surprisingly enough he's asocial. He would've been a perfect school shooter material if he could actually think faster than an old sloth with a rifle round in it's brain. Felt sorry for him at first, realised he's not human after a couple of hours. The only thing he's good at is instinctively realising he's been laughed at, and even then he can't do shit since he can't handle a single punch.

So - yeah. It's easier calling him a nigger than his ooga booga name
>>
>>137577122
>No, but I would if they did something to deserve it.
Yep, if i had to fight one Id definitely be bandying it around to aggravate
>>137577221
>giving niggers free rides
>while listening to nigger music
i tried so hard
>>
File: 1502306092623.jpg (111KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1502306092623.jpg
111KB, 750x537px
>>137569476
I live in Arkansas. There are literal niggers everywhere.

I usually give everyone one chance to come correct..

Don't act like niggers and you will not get labeled as such...
>>
>>137569476

Yes, several times.
>>
>>137571727
i fucking hate niggers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veQ_nwUFtn4
>>
>>137577449
my coach gave me service hours since they didn't have a ride

so fuck off
>>
yea

he was upset
>>
>>137569476
Never talked to a nigger before, saw like 3 in my whole life IRL, and even those were on vacation (and once in the capital)
>>
>>137569476
Yes I have. For a lot of years I worked in the nigger's natural habitat. A level 5 GA state prison. Was on the SORT team there for most of that time. Literally got paid to thump skulls. It was an ok gig but I went back to school and make 3 times the money now. Still I miss the stress relief that comes from beating a nigger's ass. One of my favorite things we used to do was we'd have 2 guys hold them upside down by their ankles and then we'd beat the hell out of the soles of their feet. Then we'd take them to medical to have it written up as a footwear complaint.
>>
>>137577370
Every faggot protected class does this though. They take the most powerful and fun words, say, "that's like our 'nigger,'" and then expect you to shut up. Since it's your mom and sisters it makes sense to compromise just because theyre family, but just know in the future that people will try to manipulate you into shutting up in this way and you don't have to listen to them.
>>
>>137577556
>>137577556
well it's not a free ride then and you have no reason to be so buttblasted, nigger
>>
>>137569476
Yes. Went to HS in my white Irish neighborhood and there were a few nigs in every class.
>>
>>137569476
No, but we don't have many black people here. However, I have worked with a few and they were pretty cool guys, chilled out and friendly.
>>
>>137569476
Once or twice when I was a teen in the 90s, did not result in violence, but sure as fuck did not make me any friends.

Nigga however is usually acceptable if you were born poor and in the same neighborhood.
>>
>>137569476
when they're being a nigger yeah
but i call everyone who behaves like a nigger a nigger
mostly i'm just trying to get people to get into combat with me but they're always too afraid because they're niggers, niggers are cowardly by definition
>>
>>137569476
Yeah, I have. Twice. Once it just kinda slipped out. He looked offended. My friend goes, I can't believe you just said that. At first I felt bad, but then I was like, man fuck that nigger. t. West Virginian
>>
>>137576053
No you just have sandniggers
>>
>>137569476
I would rather stab myself than say nigger to a black guy here.
They're pretty cool people
I've seen most of them are quiet so I don't even get the chance to talk to them irl, but in vidyas they're pre fun.
>>
>>137569476

Nope.
>>
>>137577715
oh for sure, like i said, it opened up my eyes to the true danger of cultural marxism. the ability to turn a family on itself, over what!?!
I was arguing that intent and context in meaning was far more important than any arbitrary word, and they had none of it. really made me disappointed and i've been working ever since to drop redpills to move them more right.
>>
>>137573734
>drive through banks

How much of a fat fuck do you need to be to utilise this.
>>
File: 1501000763372.jpg (102KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501000763372.jpg
102KB, 491x750px
>>137578103
t. aussie broham...
>>
>>137569476
Yes. I have. Nigger didnt like it. Got mad. Tried to fight. Got his lips knocked behind his teeth. So he called the police on me. Lmao. Fuck da poleeec OH HELP ME POLLLEEEEEEEES CALL DA AMBERLANTS
>>
>>137569773
Fuck this disinformation.

I am angry and deeply dissatisfied and I will remain that way until my demands are met.

Fuck your post you soft leftypol shill. Gas yourself.
>>
>>137569476
i've probably met like 2 black people in my entire life and they were really kind and friendly, one became a close friend, so nah

funnily enough they're both from africa
>>
>>137576337
>living in a world where saying cunt will get you attacked

Fuck me leafs just let the USA annex you already.
>>
Literally whenever I see them. The good part is that I live in a nice area so that barely happens.
>>
>>137569476
No because the only blacks i ever see are decent people where I live and work.
>>
>>137578145
The Bible says that in these times a man's enemies reside within the walls of his own home.
When somebody tries to get in my face about using a word like cunt or nigger, I just explain that anyone can be a cunt or a nigger, not just women and black people respectively. Plenty of white niggers, plenty of male cunts. Once you lay it out like that it completely circumvents their identity politics arguments.
>>
yes, many many times, always peers. i would never disrespect someone 10+ years my elder, however.
>>
>>137571809
if i want to be specifically racist i'll use moon cricket, sambo, windchime, livestock, etc etc, nigger is too general as it applies to everyone who becomes a nigger
nigger is actually the best to set off especially white bit also asian and latinx mongreloids, calling a spade 'white' is genuinely more offensive to them than nigger, they hear nigger all the time amongst themselves as everything is nigger this nigger that ay nigga can i bum a sippuh dat offa chu nigga? but to call them white, which they view as lesser? watch em pop off
>>
>>137578529
OHHH MAH GAAAWWD DASS RAYSSSIIISSS!!!
literally how they respond to me every time
>>
>>137576337
Poor cunt.
>>
File: asb.png (53KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
asb.png
53KB, 315x315px
>there was only one black kid in school
>he was a total asshole and bullied me and some other kids
>after all the shit things he had done and said to us, we every now and then would call him nigger
>years later check his facebook profile
>he's whining how he got called a nigger in school when he was a kid, and nobody did anything about it
>playing the complete victim card even though he was the bully and did worse things to others
>mfw people were actually feeling for him, ignorant of his true nature

It was the only moment I wish I was still in contact with him. I wish I could just step in and tell everybody what kind of a asshole he was, and why he deserved everything he got. He truly was a nigger.
>>
>>137578812
Have you accepted that black people are actually just demons yet?
>>
i call everyone i see a nigger, thanks pol
>>
>>137569476
Why would I? it's a dick move.
If I ever had a black guy get in my face for no reason I would probably though
>>
File: Salvini Pepe Ruspa 2.0.jpg (81KB, 838x838px) Image search: [Google]
Salvini Pepe Ruspa 2.0.jpg
81KB, 838x838px
>>137569476
Yup
>>
>>137569476
Nope nor would I. Tbh I just do it online because it's funny to watch triggered liberals. All of the black people I have ever personally known have been decent people, a little dumb sometimes maybe, but still decent people. Using any kind of insult in public discussion does nothing to advance the discussion.
>>
>>137569476
I grew up in fostercare and there was a black karate man who owned a dojo in japan and knew people in the yakuza

around when I was 14 he sperged out at me, and I said "Freeman, you have changed my perception of niggers"

Pretty scared of going to japan now considering how hard he chimped out
>>
I called an Algerian black once. He was pretty offended. I was only eight at the time, so what did I know. I literally told him he was one of the good ones.
>>
>>137569476
I never met a nigger in my life.
>>
>>137578670
I did that though. I even showed cultural relativism since i worked at a low paying job with lots of british (indian) immigrants. And they loved using the word cunt, and in such an environment the meaning of the word was lost upon me

I worked on an airport ramp, a job where cursing is rampant due to 1. how stressfull the job can be and 2. the jet engine noise and hearing protection ensures that nobody can hear your scream... literally eye contact at all times and hand signals only.

They had none of it.

luckily i do have one sister who is libertarian who i can at least bounce ideas off of.
>>
Never talked to a nigger so no
>>
File: 1409102809670.png (58KB, 504x432px) Image search: [Google]
1409102809670.png
58KB, 504x432px
>be 13
>talking with friends on the phone
>black friend calls me a cracker
>I call him a burnt nigger
>mom freaks out and grounds me
>>
>>137574936
WTF i love niggers now
>>
Yes
But they're my friends and they understand racism is down to the intent, not the language used.

It is possible to make racist statements purely with neutral language.

Words aren't racist, the intent behind them is.
>>
>>137569476
Yeah, but it was my red pilled black friend who doesn't care about being called nigger
>>
>>137569476
yes, derogatorily and just conversationaly

Been also called a nigger (im white) by an ex GF. I broke up with her, by brining a new girl home. whiel the EX was living with me 8)
>>
>>137579748
>Flag
>>
>>137569476
Yeah.

I went to school in S.C., so my school was about 60% black. Violent and stupid. My mom told me not to take shit from these black kids, and I didn't. 4th grade on the playground--some nigger nigging niggardly was pushing people off the monkey-bars. I landed pretty well but was seriously pissed (not the brit kind of pissed), and called that little nigger a "little nigger." Well, the entire 4th grade of niggers swarmed in with a couple trying to kick me while still kneeling.

Luckily, I had a superpower--a very popular (hot?) sister who was in the 8th grade (same school building), who had at least a dozen suitors descend on the situation and peeled the 4th-grade niglets from around me and stomped their way out, with me in tow.

>how did you survive as a white kid in nigged-up schools

Barely. I happened to be good w/ sports--especially basketball--so I always had a handful of niggers who were willing to go to bat for me.

next episode: I call a nigger a nigger on the bus, and in a parent-principal meeting, my mother insists, that, "Yes you do, Mr Blanton, have niggers in this school."

Based mom. I call her and dad 3x / week minimum.
>>
>>137569476
The moment I see them , I call them niggers/son of satan . When they get angry and try to argue , I ask them their visa validity after which they shut the fuck up and I take them to police
>>
>>137579334
This
>>
>>137569476
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO
>>
>>137569476
People today go around like kindergarteners, saying, "muh n-word." Shameful. The number one reason to use the word "niggers" is THAT NIGGERS EXIST! The word simply describes something in the world that humans experience. No reason to not accurately describe what niggers are.
>>
>>137573153
? Black women LOVE race-play
>>
>>137569476

Yes, I was in Mallorca Spain and Africans kept trying to sell me cheap sunglasses when I told them to fuck off.
>>
>>137579846
What the fuck?
You are not Ireland!!!
>>
File: 1502220045275.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502220045275.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>137569476
>have you ever said nigger to a black in person?
Yes and it was an american nigger exchange student..
>be me
>be in line in a pizzaria having already ordered and it's ready
>nigger and exchange students and 1 danish guy and 1 danish girl takes up the entire counter deciding on their order
>say "excuse me" several times
>they thought it was funny apparently, tell one of the bitches to stfu
>dead silence
>nigger speaks (which i wasn't speaking to it was one of the white burgers i was telling to stfu because they thought it was funny to block the entire fucking counter, as if it was amusing them being idiots.
>she goes "you talking to me?"
>"yeah i'm talking to you right now apparently" as i'm rounding up paying for my order at the muslim owned place with a hijaab girl who i always treat nice when i go there and have no bad thing towards any of them.
>you're being very rude to my friends
>shut the fuck up.. nigger comes out instead of bitch
>dead silence
>walk out of the store and go back home to eat my meal.
It was a honest mistake but nigger was being a TOTAL nigger at that point for no reason (since i wasn't even referring to her" so it just slipped out. Me vs 6 people who could've said something.. none of them said a damn fucking thing.
Feels good man. They probably realized she was being a nigger too deep down.
>>
>>137578812
I'm sorry for you, but I saved your post. Made me chuckle.
>>
>>137569476
>got any money for a phone call?
>"sorry mate"
>what, really man?
>"just walking home mate, don't arc up"
>come on nigger, just a five or ten
>"I'm not your nigger, fuck off"
All this said while the little cunt followed me down the street.
>>
>>137579973
Nigga I find that hard to believe. If you put a big funny hat on a turd, it's still, in essence, a turd. You dig.
>>
>>137569476
Yea, as an Arab I can do anything in your weak ass countries. I hate black people.
>>
>>137580237
That's it? I spill my guts out to you anons and that's the only (response?)
>>
File: f78.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
f78.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>137579510
>>
>>137579353
Well yeah, like I said, it's your family so unfortunately you'll need to compromise sometimes.
The fact of the matter is, if you would like to continue using the words you use in future, you have to be willing to butt heads with people who disagree with you. You might even get fired. I know I have come close several times.
I'm really pulling for you man, just remember if people come at you with hostility, you don't owe them any sort of emotional consideration. So don't let them guilt you into submission.
>>
>>137580238
Ah shit forgot to remove my meme flag for posting other time, but danish part gives it away obviously.
>>
>>137580382
I am sorry bro but you need a better story to get (you)'s
Try faking one
>>
>>137571809
As a yachting enthusiast who treads the w. african coastline, I will definitely have to keep this word handy.
>>
>>137569476

Yes, 3 times, to 3 different dudes.

No fighting or any of that bullshit, they only fight when there's a pack of them.
>>
>>137569476
Yes. He didnt like it.
>>
>>137569476
Yes, after he jumped me when I told him hitting someone over words is incredibly stupid and animalistic. This is after his friend threatened to shoot me and I specifically said I wasn't going to fight over words.
>>
>>137580382
wtf even is a coat d'voat
>>
File: There_was_no_candy.jpg (86KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
There_was_no_candy.jpg
86KB, 640x365px
>>137580238

So glad there just a handful of black kids at my school.
>>
>>137578215
? Do they not have those in Australia? Everyone uses them here.
>>
>>137580534
no, Its just i'd have liked a bit more understanding in my misussage, its not like the victim who put our lives in danger even heard the insult. it was purely my sisters venom and vitriol and need to lash out that caused the argument.

In reality to the other woman i had just passed her on the left and the sped off putting as much distance between us as possible.

I was saying to myself to relieve myself of stress in a stressful situation. And since that day i've been more cognizant of how i use the word.

But my guilt was evident from the very beginning.
>>
>>137577370
>not merely laughing at people and their snowflake sensitivities.

Best reason to use the word, "Cunt?" Cunts exist--including the one almost hitting your car while tweeting.

Use the "strong horse" concept, leaf. Family will forgive, good people will follow, and cunts will remain BTFO.
>>
>>137580726
It's a mink variant I think.
>>137580598
yeah, or they just sucker punch you like this dude >>137580598
fully 90 percent of niggers have no honor whatsoever.
>>
>>137581010
agreed
>>
>>137569476
There's nothing a nigger can call me that would hurt my feelings.
>>
>>137581010
My point is more about how 2/3 of my own sisters were able to be turned against me for using hate speech that isn't traditionally associated with our culture.
>>
>>137581001
So you think you were legitimately in the wrong?
>>
File: 1486866601397.gif (123KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486866601397.gif
123KB, 250x250px
>>137569476
i only tell friends if they let me don't wanna get jumped by a group of apes
>>
>>137580983
does it work like a maccas? you drive through, place an order, pick up your cash in a paper bag at the next window?
>>
>>137569476
Makes me want to hear a Johnny Rebel song.
>>
>>137569476
yes
>>
never felt the need to use the word nigger or really insult anyone due to color, but im regularly told that im racist bc white
>>
File: 1500306267436.webm (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500306267436.webm
3MB, 400x400px
>>137569773
This
Living well is the best revenge
>>
>>137581268
they have these sick vacuum systems you put all your documents in a container and it sucks it through a clear glass pipe to the teller, who sends it back to you with a lollipop inside like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. God bless the U.S.A.
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (396KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
396KB, 1200x1200px
The term "nigger" can only be used in an appropriate context, even with black people in fact. However as stated, it must be used in context that suites such a situation that everyone agrees with. For example, in another thread I had stated that I would use the term "nigger" , however only when it comes to the hypocritical issue of particular nations that are also slave owners
>>
>>137579852
You can tell the difference between your people and them? Huh.
>>
File: lolol.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>137577618
>we'd have 2 guys hold them upside down by their ankles and then we'd beat the hell out of the soles of their feet. Then we'd take them to medical to have it written up as a footwear complaint.
>>
>>137569476
Yeah actually.
>Marine School Of Infantry
>black guy talking hoodrat shit which is funny cuz he's super skinny and kind of a bitch
>one day I just have enough
>"you keep talking like a nigger im gonna treat you like one"
>he loses his shit
>we get into a fight
>my buddy who also hates him jumps in too
>knock him out
>throw him in the broom closet
>prop the door shut with a chair
>refuse to let him out until he yells "white power"

Looking back on it was a court martial level hazing offense but I was just some retarded private at the time and didnt care or know about shit like that.
>>
>>137569476

a bunch of times.
not always in a racist way.
but also at times in a racist degrading way.
>>
>>137569476
Three times yesterday, but it wasn't racist oriented. It just happened, niggers this niggers that.
It so happened that is was talking to a black.
>>
>>137581661

whoop the nigger by fighting like a nigger
good job anon
>>
I've never even communicated with a nigger. I've seen maybe 10-15 niggers in my whole life, but never really wanted to talk to them since we consider them to be lower race here.
>>
I went through an attempted robbery a while back in the outskirts, where a Hilton crowned the decaying neighborhood like the Red Palace over the dying wasteland around it.

Two nigger youths attempted to rob me, one holding a hand mirror. He had no will to carry out the violence, but neither did I have any desire to use disproportionate force.

I was taller than the one threatening, where the other - tall, lanky, and carrying a blonde wig in his duffel bag - tried to convince his dom that attempting to attack a 225 lb muscular white dude was the worst mistake he'd ever make in his life.

I stared him down, revealed what he was, and called him a nigger who better get his life sorted out. I kept my eyes in his, which helped calm/paralyze his shaking hand.

Yes, I have. And I'll do it again. Because its what you deserve.
>>
>>137569476
yes. and I have made fun of their lack of fathers right to their faces. niggers get more mad about nigger then they do about not having fathers

nothing ever happened as a result. they just get mad and HUMMMPH while they walk away.

nigger women get really confused when a white person says it to them
>>
>>137569476
Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE
>>
>>137581010
I come from an age where I started blushing upon hearing the f-word. When you see black comedians doing a bit on square white people, the feels are strong. First time I typed nigger on 4chan I felt exhilarated. Like I was doing something forbidden. Now I'm at a moment in my life where I try to use as little strong language as possible. For me it was always about juvenile pleasure, and I've never actually met someone who hates another race.
>>
>>137569476
Used to call muslims "perkers", it's a danish slur equivalent to calling a black man nigger.
>>
>>137569476
No we call them macacos here.
>>
>>137569476
I learned the word nigger and honkey from a black person.
>>
>>137569476
Of course, every once in a while when I see them in the capital
>>
>>137582568
Are they uma delicia?
>>
Any time someone of another race has referred to me as 'white boy' I've referred to them as a racial epithet appropriate for them. Beaner, spic, nigger, spook, slant, chink, etc. If they get bent out of shape I tell them they started it and they usually get a perplexed look on their face as the gears slowly grind together processing what just happened. I've never gotten into a fight doing this though.
>>
>>137582229
did antifa shillbots break?
>>
>>137582547
>Used to call muslims "perkers", it's a danish slur equivalent to calling a black man nigger.
No it's not it's a slur for middle easterners in general, it's persian and turk perker. Because persian is perser, and türk is tyrker.. and since danes had some turks immigrate to them in the past it's perker.. perser/tyrker = perker. Because türkei is called in danish tyrkiet. And so the ones of them that caused trouble ofcourse not the ones who don't, we called perker/fucking perker.. etc. as a derogatory slang. Kind of like there's blacks and then there's NIGGERS. This has then been used also against all middle eastern immigration where it doesn't really apply in the same way since now they are not from those regions but from all over middle east.
>>
>>137582717
Só na sopa da minha sogra.
>>
>>137582945
looks like it.

Yeah i have. when the neighbour's little brown poop was screaming in the other unit so loud i could hear it, I played Moonman and yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER BABY whenever it woke me up until they moved.
Took them about a month to learn that my sleep was not to be disturbed by baby baboon shrieks and crying.
>>
>>137577370

>he backed down

No you stupid cunt, you double down and shout them down and make them feel like retards.

Information is king, turn it around on them when they start calling you asshole and dick, that those are historically disparaging words for men, and how could they possibly expect to go forward as a police society when they're doing the exact same thing they're accusing you of doing. And if they say it's different, call bullshit on that too. Keep going until these cunts are out of your life, they'll remove themselves and you'll be better for it. Otherwise they have power over you and they won't be benevolent with it. If the current year has taught me anything, it's that leftists are ruthless tyrants, you can't let them feel like they control you. When they get you to stop saying a specific word, they have control over you, and they'll use that control for other means eventually.
>>
>>137569476
Only during sex
>>
>>137583129
>>137582547
The perker developed after turkish and persian guest workers some decades ago. And is not a slur for muslims et al. Since that's very different. As they obviously don't come from türkei and persia as they did before.
>>
File: viper life is good.png (134KB, 222x223px) Image search: [Google]
viper life is good.png
134KB, 222x223px
>>137569476
niggers don't really talk to normal people where i live, they hang out with blacks and other foreigners. i have never talked to a nigger, and have no intention to.
no reason to break the social harmony, niggers gonna nig and it would be very bad to let their beastly ways to influence others.
>>
>>137569476
He was a half-nigger mongrel tho.
>>
>>137569476
Yes.
>>
>>137569476
I have, and in the typical fashion I got jumped later that day before football practice.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=is+a+nigger+calling+me+ignorant&iax=1&ia=videos&iai=QQSYzBQPOYw
>>
>>137583414
You're a genius and role model anon
>>
>>137569476
No, I'm not an asshole
>>
>>137581661
Should've killed him.
That's how all these stories should end.

"Then we burned his body in the woods or in some big empty parking lot at night
>>
>>137569476
I really don't understand all of the hoopla. At the end of the day it's just a word, and it only has the power that you give to it. I don't buy into this line of bullshit
>"It's got a long history that's still has a tremendous impact today"
>>
Nope, I avoid those types of niggers because I’m not a cityfag. I’ve never been called “whiteboy” either tho. Most blacks I come across have been pretty decent but that’s probably because I only interact with them at work.
>>
There was a little puerto rican kid that called a bunch of the black students niggers near the end of senior year.

I'll never forget the image of that speedy little fucker running down the street and jumping onto his bus home with a pack of babboons in hot pursuit. Legend.
>>
>>137584862
>interact with them at work
How's life going when you work in fast food?
>>
>>137569476
I said nigguh please once. All his home boys laughed when he was like "y'all gonna just stand here and let a white boy say that" they laughed for a good twenty minutes at him. He later threatened me on Facebook that if I ever come around he will kill me. Reported it to the police. Not sure if anything came of it.
>>
>>137569476
no
>>
>>137571182
That's my fetish. I wish I could find a nice nigger slut for some raceplay.
>>
>>137582547
>>137583129
There was an incident a while back where a danish riot police called a very obnoxious middle eastern perker, they then claimed he said "pearl" he didn't say perker but perle.. hahaha.. ofcourse he said perker.. but it slips out when they behave like a perker.. as there are nice immigrants from muslim immigrant nations there are also "niggers" from immigrant muslim nations and the perker reference was a slip of the tongue and i'm sure everyone around at that point knew that the guy was behaving like a perker! But ofcourse the sjw drama police "you can't say that" same as they do with "nigger". But we all know when one is behaving like a black and when they are behaving like a nigger.. same as when you behave as good middle eastern immigrant and when you are a "perker". As in one causes trouble very bad things and others are just normal people trying to live their life to respect with others.

tl;dr can't blame the danish riot police for declaring things what they are.. You act like a "perker/nigger" it's not cause you're causing no problems.
>>
>>137571809
Don't you mean porch monkeys? That's what we say here.
>>
>>137569476
Yes
>>
>>137569476
Yeah, but I'm Egyptian. I also called my cousin a kike for marrying a jew. Calling someone a nigger doesn't mean shit if you have the attitude to back it up.
>>
> friends with non-literal retards in grade below me
> one of them is black
> in middle school, one of them would call the black friend nigger
> gets kicked out of football

> I call a girl who was acting like a nigger, a nigger my freshman year of high school
> history teacher (fought in Vietnam or was in army, idk he just had a thing for forest Gump) says do we have a problem?
> "no sir"
> go to principals office later that day
> principal says it was probably a misunderstanding

Let's be honest, anyone that claims they called a nigger "nigger," is probs lying. I for one do not want to get my shit rocked because of a word.
>>
>>137569476
I've only met niggers a handful of times and I've spoken to one only once.
It was at the workplace with this weird Somalian(?) immigrant I had to tell how to do his job. He creeped me the fuck out, it seemed like he couldn't comprehend anything I said and his eyes were just vacant.
>>
>>137585287
Lel I thought so do but port monkeys would make sense in bongistan
>>
>>137585929
But censorship is exactly America's problem.
Censoring a word gives them the excuse to call you out on it when you use it.
It's bullshit.
>>
>>137585857
>Yeah, but I'm Egyptian. I also called my cousin a kike for marrying a jew. Calling someone a nigger doesn't mean shit if you have the attitude to back it up.
It's actually liberating.. doesn't even mean you hate them, it's actually deflating the PC bullshit.. might end up with very good conversation after that if you just call a spade a spade..
If someone is offended of being called a kike, nigger spic whatever. You know you're dealing with a moron.. You can't ever get into the real meat of a discussion with them. I don't even care what word they have for derogative for white people.. just fucking say it, then i call you a nigger spic kike shitskin whatever.. and then that conversation goes entirely different places in a good way because you've DISMANTLED ALL THAT UNECESSARY PRESSURE to be everso polite.. and then you can really discuss things and actually form bonds far better because you're considered more honest than just fake kindness. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND
THE OVERTON WINDOWN LOOK IT UP..
Has been pushed so far left that you can't say anything anymore and any discussion is mired in trying to be excessively polite and having to walk through a maze of fake kindness before you can actually really interact with other peoples minds. Say nigger 100x you don't even hate all blacks after it.. you just hate the bad ones of them.. same for anything.. It's EXTREMELY LIBERATING.. because it removes all that pressure of being nice instead of being honest.
>>
>>137585021
Worse man, I’m a trucker cuck. Niggers are flooding into trucking, but because of the strict regulations and hair follicle drug tests and background checks, most of them are decent.
>>
>>137569476
I've never seen nigger in my life.
Thank god.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 225x200px
i was driving through a 4 way stop sign in beverly hills, when 2 preteen baboons began crossing the road. They thought it would be funny to take their sweet ass time crossing traffic as they taunted traffic. As they finished crossing the street i called them a bunch of niggers. Their jaw dropped. Their first taste of real life racism. none of this microaggression bullshit.
>>
Yes, lot of times
>>
>>137569686
Nigger lover
J/k, my African American Labrador is black
>>
>>137581124
Just because they called it "hate speech" doesn't make it so. You clearly don't hate women, you hate people who nearly plow into you because they're texting and driving.
>>
>>137586487
and THIS is why people like places like /pol/ even the leftists who raid this place from time to time.. they keep coming here because deep down they want to be honest aswell, they're just too ashamed to say it! Because that is what free speech is all about!
>>
>>137569476
Every time I hear a nigger say cracker or whitey or whatever.

I'm a scary white dude who dresses in a paramilitary style and they stay the fuck away from me.
>>
I yelled it once at a tourist across the street. He stared at me but eventually looked away
>>
File: 1477284302706.jpg (8KB, 162x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477284302706.jpg
8KB, 162x200px
>>137569476
Yep
>>
>>137569476
i occasionally call black prostitutes "neger" and nigger during sex, depending on if they speak german or not.

i never called a nigger a nigger without paying them first though
>>
>>137586487
>>137587099
Well, my family and friends know me for my brutal honesty and good advice. If you feel repressed or some shit call one of use a sandnigger, Egyptians got thick skin from building them pyramids in the sun. But make sure you say it to a coptic, Muslims may hit you. Don't be a dick about it either.
>>
>>137587901
BURN THE COAL,
PAY THE TOLL.
>>
>>137569476
Never seen a black human.
>>
File: 1442731093651.gif (212KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442731093651.gif
212KB, 500x281px
>>137569476
Yep, he had just got done telling me and some friends that he had thrown a man over a bridge and killed him. I called hi ma nigger and asked him if he was a NARC (for other reasons I won't get in to). He got very upset and acted like he wanted to fight for a minute, then started apologizing and claiming to be to zooted to know what was happening.
>>
>>137569476
I've never spoken to a black person
>>
>>137569476
Yup i have they seem to not care and some do it all depends.
>>
yes.

and i told one we're killing coons tonight.

cause i hit a raccoon on the way to his place.

he ran into the house and got a knife.

then we smoked a blunt.
lmao
>>
>>137569476
yes, i also have been called a nigger a lot myself
>>
>>137588019
>Well, my family and friends know me for my brutal honesty and good advice. If you feel repressed or some shit call one of use a sandnigger, Egyptians got thick skin from building them pyramids in the sun. But make sure you say it to a coptic, Muslims may hit you. Don't be a dick about it either.
Well, people who are brutally honest also tend to have good advice because they see through the bullshit, it's a step in the right direction.
If you allow the overton window to go so far in one direction that you are so cornered that you can't even adress the problem, then it doesn't get solved. Ironically had the left not done so we could have been much more curteous about it.. and had more civil conversations.. but since we're backed into a corner the only thing we have left is to be brutally honest about it with what we say, because we're backed into a corner and something has got to give, either makebelieve wins, or truth and facts and logic and reason does. When you push too far in one direction you call for compensatory forces to excert themselves. They have gone so far left in the overton window that telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act against their "revolution" It works like a spring and there's no way in hell they can ever win, because they pushed the truth down in the dirt too far so that it becomes VERY POLITICALLY INCORRECT and right in their face in a non violent but insistant fashion.
>>
>>137569476

Yeah.

Of course, he was acting like a nigger.
>>
>>137589018
They are also in here, trying to engage a violent response, they are afraid because we are winning the minds of men on the truth of things whilst remaining non violent. They have no real thing behind them except for their makebelieve construct of their view of reality which they never dared to examine, and those who don't trot the line must be met with violence and that's their view. So they WANT us to respond with violence and they are frustrated that we don't.. because by not doing so we are winning whilst having sincere conversations with eachother.
>>
File: 567567.gif (966KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
567567.gif
966KB, 350x261px
>>137589556
This.
>>
there are no niggers here
>>
>>137569476
No, but 'apadjävel'. That translate to 'fucking ape'. Worse than nigger here. God damn how angry that brownskinned gentleman become.
>>
Yeah. I've joked with my friend calling him a nigger, coon and a cotton picking slut before.
>>
>>137569476
>black
>person
>>
>>137569476
technically he's half black, but yes
>>
>>137569476
did it lots of time online, here, on kik etc
but never irl
maybe because the last nigger I saw was 2 years back
I but I always make sure they feel unwelcomed and act irritated
>>
>>137583526
I decided to call one of my sisters. And i think i just heavily red pilled her. like force fed her and she agreed, She also agreed that my Other sister was unfair and that in light of recent incidents that something terrifying was happening.

Good stuff.
>>
>>137569476
Yes. I live in mississippi. If a nigger is acting like a nigger they had better expect to be called out on their baffoonary
>>
>>137569476
My group is pretty mixed, white, black, brown. We all use "my nig", "nikka", "panjeet" and so on. We've been mates since we were 5.
Libs have no xp of genuine friendship and camaraderie with minorities. They don't see them as equal. They see them as pets.
If someone was actually legit racist towards one of my mates on the street, I'd curb-stomp the motherfucker. Sadly, libs get to be racist everyday and hide behind their sophistry and virtue signalling.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.