[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Operation Tuvalu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Montserrat.png (253KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Montserrat.png
253KB, 744x1052px
The idea of a pincer attack on jet ski is not workable, jetskis would not be able to reach their, and while Tuvalu as the target is due to the historical objection we have had to Tuvalu I believe we(/pol/) and the wider community(all of 4chan except /lgbt/ and /trv/) do require a land of our own, I think Caribbean would be a better area rather than the pacific, I would like Montserrat lower population so over taking would be easier with a military of less than 100 we could take over and burn down record offices so after overthrowing the government we could hold an election with no way to prove we aren't citizens our votes will be counted and we could claim that our regime is democratic. More than half of the island is in a exclusionary zone due to an active volcano while it seems like a negative it gives two advantages, firstly we can harness geothermal power for electricity and secondly with in the exclusion zone is the capital so the country is headless on de jure capital in ruin a shitty de facto capital and a capital under construction allowing us to form a state of governance.
>>
What economic policies do you think we should enact? I beleive we should produce many drugs for sweet sweet tuorism bucks. On top of that we could jew away resource from other nations for releif.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (25KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
25KB, 335x352px
Wait, we're bringing this back again?
Because if we are, we need to be more realistic, as stupid as this is anyways.
>>
>>137566461
>military of less than 100.

It's a British Territory so you would have far more than that to contend with.
>>
just use meme magics to summon the volcano
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (239KB, 648x536px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
239KB, 648x536px
If we actually do want our own country with laws and rules to our liking, we need to fucking do it peacefully. Because no matter what, we're not going to be able to survive on a small-ass island in the middle of the Pacific without periodic supply shipments. And do you know where those shipments are going to come from? OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES. And do you think those countries are going to be giving supplies to a group of "ebil white nazis" that took over a small island nation that has done literally nothing?

If you actually want to get anywhere, you'll need to actually talk with higher-ups of countries and ask for land, PEACEFULLY. Moreover, you'd want this land to have abundant resources so that we can actually afford to keep the land, or at the very least, make sure it can receive supplies easily. An insignificant island nation is not easy to ship out to, nor does it have enough supplies to sustain a population larger than the one that's currently on it.

I don't even know why I'm typing this out, none of you faggots ever do anything anyways.
>>
>>137566461
The Venezuelan Islands of Blanquilla and Tortuga are completely uninhabited. If that country turns into a failed state, it would be a far better idea to go to them.
>>
>>137568665
Chill out tripfag
>>
>>137567434
Tuvalu is militarized by AUSTRALIA.
You would get raped.
How fucking beta are white males?
You standing against Australia mate?
I'm glad you're getting offed.

Men are men.
You are pussy.
PUSSY
>>
File: Jar-Jar.png (1MB, 610x785px) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Jar.png
1MB, 610x785px
>>137568665
Here are my suggestions for much better land holdings

>Edgeoya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge%C3%B8ya

Pros
>Uninhabited
>Owned by Norwegian government, but don't have much reason to hang on to it, so price wouldn't be too high
>Cool name
>Plenty of room to grow into the surrounding islands
Cons
>Lots of hills
>Extremely cold climate
>Barren, farming difficult if not impossible
>Little/No natural resources
>Supply routes would be extremely difficult
>Not many people would want to move to a sub-arctic island just for something that might not even work

>Kanin Peninsula
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanin_Peninsula

Pros
>Uninhabited
>Good terrain, farming possible
>Mostly flat
>Easier to ship out to since it's connected to a major country and actually on land
>Plenty of space
Cons
>Owned by Russia, would be more difficult to purchase
>Would take lots of convincing to get people to move out there
>Little/No natural resources
>Growth would be an issue since it's right next to fucking Russia
>Attacks/Invasion extremely likely because Russia

Anyone else have better ideas?
>>
>>137566461
Youd be better off legally buying as much land as you can and moving a group of say 100 men and 100 women there. Have them pair up and go full amish. Focus on growing food to sustain themselves and having massive families. Like minimum 10 kids per couple. after 2 generations (50-60years) of this the population of your people will be over 5000, which is the current native population; one more generation and your population would be over 25,000 (5x the current native populus). You would have demographic dominance and be totally legal. Take over the govt democratically then and set the rules you want.
>>
>>137568785
Tortuga is part of Haiti.
>>
>>137568785
I agree the country is about to fall apart. We could scoop up the place without much notice. The climate will be a challenge for us Caucasians but we'll manage the sunburns at some point.
The land is somewhat fertile if we can get to cultivate it, sustainability in such a climate isn't hard.
Economically we should firstly try to get a proper industry working, relying on sales from natural resources isn't sustainable and we should focus on a more free low tax type of business economy.
>>
>>137569645
How will you make 25,000 people agree on such a thing? Kick out all the reformers? Make SJW illegal? How will you make sure that the native population and the humans doesn't breed with each other to prevent race traitors. This shit isn't possible and if you think about it you know it. In theory it's good enough but practically it's stupid.
>>
>>137571481
You make the first group (200 or so) agree to it, and they indoctrinate their children. When I wrote "go full Amish", I meant that as literally as I can. The Amish have been operating within the US with the same attitudes, lifestyle, and culture for over 200 years. They are also the fastest growing demographic population within the US and mostly self sufficient. If you embrace religion and a certain culture and force it upon your children, and you force them to force it on theirs it will hold fast. Also you could start to make political moves when you match their population you don't need a heavy majority at first, so the original group would still be around to hold the later generations to the path.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.