[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the truth behind Jewish persecution?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (100KB, 900x897px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
100KB, 900x897px
Why have Jewish people always been persecuted by a society after some period of time throughout history?

Is there any historical evidence or reasons that societies gave for specifically targeting Jews?

Please don't use this thread as an excuse to ridicule Jews or simply make circular rhetoric. I would very much like a serious discussion about this topic.
>>
File: jews kicked out.png (250KB, 933x3234px) Image search: [Google]
jews kicked out.png
250KB, 933x3234px
>>137565898
do you see what jews are doing in america and europe? theyve tried this shit throughout human history. crying out persecution..theyre lucky no one actually has genocided them out of existence yet.
>>
>>137565898
Because jews foster persecution to retain their power. It's basic demon worship, do some research.
>>
>>137565997
I understand that societies have been quite intolerant of Jews throughout history but I'm more interested in understanding why that was and would like to see any evidence supporting a hypothesis of why they were constantly kicked out.

It could be for a number of reasons and I really have heard them all but some historical documents, in a perfect world titled, "Why we kept kicking out the Jews", would really help the world understand why people keep talking about it.
>>
>>137565997
>Luck
Their demonic memetics protect them, now more than ever. they've sacrificed many off their own to their demons before they fully got a hold of goyim for that purpose.
>>
>>137566440
look at the pic i posted. the reasons for the expulsions are listed in a few places:

>cheating
>religious cults
>scamming
>trying to take over

pretty much everything theyre doing now
>>
>>137566440
>Why we kept kicking out the Jews"

This is extremely taboo, but jews practice blodd letting, child sacrifice and pedophilia. Parents instinctively want to protect children.
>>
>>137566589
Yeah, I've heard all of the Jewish conspiracies, I understand that there are lots of different ideas as to why they have been persecuted throughout history - I will look into the dates in that picture.

I was more looking for historical evidence supporting the reasoning though, not just people saying that on a forum and taking it at face value.
>>
Search "synagogue of satan" the story of the bible is effectively jews being jews, God gets pissed that they're being jews and not following his commandments, god makes Jesus, Jesus attacks the jews doing jewish things at the temple, jews get mad and force pilate to crucify Jesus, pilate knows the jews are being jews but wants to avoid a jewish revolt.
The Jews revolted a few decades later anyway.
>>
>>137567000
>spoonfeed me

I gave you exact dates and names.
Go google it you lazy kike.
>>
>>137567373
So you think in each case you gave me, there will be a detailed explanation online which outlines the reasons they were expelled for?

Any recommendations for books or good sources which could help here?
>>
People rebel against their rulers even when he is one of them.
>>
Bump, /pol/ never explains it's case on this issue, all the information /pol/ transmits here gets taken at face value.
>>
>>137567523
Another simple explanation is that they are an out-group that retains that status for generations, never integrating with the native population

That kind of thing doesn't foster good will or trust
>>
>>137565898
If they say something bad happened to them they probably did that very thing to other people at some point.
>>
>>137567523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

if this doesn't give you enough reason to think Hitler was right, you are beyond hopeless.

t.ex globalist utopia believer
>>
File: 1496496570558.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496496570558.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>>137565898
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>137568304
Why, which occurrences are you talking about? I understand the context in recent story, but that's a diplomatic strategy NOT exclusive to jews.
>>
>>137566440

Want to know why the edge of coins have ridges in them? It's because of Jews.

Long ago in Britain, the Jews kept breaking the law. They were lending out money with insane interest rates which at the time was illegal. They were warned time and time again that they had to stop, but didn't. So they were exiled from the country.

Of the exiled families, about 95% of them were found to be shaving coins. Which means they were shaving a thin slice of metal from the edge of a coin, collecting all these shavings and melting it down into new coins. Basically it was counterfeiting money.
Ever since then coins have had ridges around the edge of them to prevent coin shaving.

I'm sure every country has a similar story about Jews.
>>
>>137568425
Wow
>>
Please bump this thread will all your infographics, book sources, video sources or other general sources which indicate the reason why Jews were constantly the target of persecution throughout history.
>>
>>137568425
White professors themselves easily hold such views. Is that really due to "jewish" indocrination, or are you treating a consequence as a cause?
>>
File: nokike.jpg (114KB, 900x897px) Image search: [Google]
nokike.jpg
114KB, 900x897px
>>137565898
>>
>>137569136
the guy's a fucking jew elite in cahoots with FYROM
>>
>>137567000
This is a great series:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

His site is also a great source:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/10/the-jewish-question-suggested-readings-with-commentary-part-one-of-three-the-enlightenment-and-jewish-emancipation/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/11/the-jewish-question-suggested-readings-with-commentary-part-two-of-three-the-nineteenth-century/

>In 1816 Fries, an extremely popular lecturer in philosophy at the universities of Jena and Heidelberg, published a small text titled On the Danger to the Well-Being and Character of the Germans Presented by the Jews. The book was a reaction against the development of a series of apologetics presenting Jews as a downtrodden and victimized group. Fries described as a “prejudice” the idea that “Jews were persecuted by us with blind rage and unjust religious zeal during the Middle Ages.” Rather, Jews aroused hostility because “princes almost always favored them too much,” and they made their living, out of choice, as “insidious second-hand dealers and exploiters of the common people.” Fries argued that the extension of civic rights would not alter the behavior of the Jews because empirical evidence was available in lands where Jews already enjoyed such rights and their socio-economic and political behavior was indistinguishable from that of Jews in the German states.
>>
>>137565898

They have a tendency to piss people the fuck off by disrupting and subverting their societies. Is there a big conspiracy where they all decided to do it? Nah, but where there is degeneracy or societal decay you'll find them.
>>
back in the days, they where into banking, even small families of them did it

It would be the equivalent of that family of old people that takes a loan to pay for a TV and ends up losing the house for not being able to fully pay the debt

so when they did that to one family, it was ok, but when they did that to many families, shit turned ugly and they had to go or get linched

It was so hardcore like this, that in some towns/small cities where they lived, they would have built an escape rute under the sinagogue just to escape the angry mob that they already knew would come for them in the future

bankers, who likes bankers that take your shit with abusive interest
>>
>>137565898
>Jews only breed with each other and do not mix with other populations.
>So they preserve their characteristics and do not get characteristics from the other populations.
>So they still look and act unfamiliar and are not accepted in a foreign society.

>Also the Jews breed so that the wealty and successful ones get more children.
>Simple eugenics for three thousand years.
>Result: Above average intelligence. Being able to handle money well. Etc.

>There is also the myth the Jewish society is based on.
>They are the chosen people by God.
>They have the ultimate right to push through their interests.
>So other people get more negative side effects from the Jews and will hate them.
>>
>>137566440
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain
>>
File: 1495285780733.jpg (401KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1495285780733.jpg
401KB, 1548x1696px
>>137565898

Someone once said here.

>"If everywhere you go smells like shit, it's time to look under your shoe."

Also some Eastern European saying

>"A Jew will always tell you about the times he was beaten but never the reason why."
>>
File: IMG_8226.jpg (108KB, 628x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8226.jpg
108KB, 628x750px
>>137565898
Because most people including people on this board make the mistake of thinking the jew's favorite currency is shekels, when in reality their favorite currency is 'you're oppressing me goyim REEE'--this gives them the initial power they require to continue their kikery.

Without Muh oppression Jews are powerless and penniless.
>>
File: 1502664784989.jpg (165KB, 490x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502664784989.jpg
165KB, 490x1000px
Baaamp
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.