[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN whitewashes Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3607.png (134KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3607.png
134KB, 640x1136px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

>Antifa is just misunderstood!
>They shut down hate speech and protest Nazis!

Direct action is a fancy word for terrorism. They block roads, highways, bridges, and disrupt whole cities. Then there is this:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/

These people are absolute psychopaths.
>>
>>137565597
and yet they don't drive into crowds of people like Muslim terrorists.
>>
>>137565597
(((Levin)))
Why does pol always have to be right
>>
>>137565714

They behave like Muslim terrorists

>masks
>violence is just because of undesirables/kaffirs
>media protects them
>>
>>137565597

Wrong side of history sucks doesn't it. The US formed a brief alliance with communists to defeat the nazis in WW2 and now the public will accept communist help in defeating an old enemy.
>>
File: scaliseshooting30.jpg (338KB, 1432x866px) Image search: [Google]
scaliseshooting30.jpg
338KB, 1432x866px
>>137565714
They just shoot up GOP politicians, try to run them off roads with their cars, and make home made flame throwers to attack people with
>>
>>137565597
The European anti-fa, which is where it originates occupy private owned buildings and attack the police with explosives if they try to remove them. Anti-fa are anarchists and communists, they are not "liberal whites". If the American media is siding with these people they are so fucking stupid. It doesn't matter that the American anti-fa has not yet killed anyone, because eventually they will.

The car crash is not that bad, because it was not an attack against random people in the street. It was an attack against the anti-fa. If they now feel emboldened to occupy a large private owned building in the center of a large American city, and fortify it like they do in Europe. This is going to look really bad for the American media. How are they going to defend something like that?

The European societies have just given up at this point. Our local authorities buy whole blocks and let the the anarchists create "utopian" theme parks to demonstrate how their model of society works, while the rest of us pay for utilities, and let them scavenge our garbage containers in search for food.

It is true. If you come to Europe you can live for free in these city blocks "controlled" by anti-fa, where you can live for free feeding and clothing yourself with the waste produced by a modern city. It is the white mans version of Gypsies living off a garbage dump site.

CNN embraces this now.
>>
File: Jewishmediaterrorism.jpg (2MB, 983x2179px) Image search: [Google]
Jewishmediaterrorism.jpg
2MB, 983x2179px
>>
>>137566438
There is no "wrong side of history". There never was, and never will be. There's only what you think is the "wrong side" of history.
History has no sides, wrong or right.

>>137566531
and now, neither do I.
>>
>>137565597
>Crow said members use violence as a means of self-defense and they believe property destruction does not equate to violence
Ahahahahhaha cant make this shit up
>>
>>137566531
That guy wasn't ANTIFA, just a misguided patriot
>>
>>137565597

CNN are complete fucking scum, I hope everyone who works for CNN from the CEO to the janitors and their families die horrible deaths.
>>
>>137565597

>I don't know what a Nazi looks like, I mean I have an idea of what one looks like in my head, but these people will be wearing suits and don't look like traditional Nazis

>DOESN'T MATTER! YOU GOTTA PUNCH THEM

How have I not seen this?
>>
bamp
>>
>>137567091
I used to laugh at you Eurocucks for allowing Antifa to run rampant on your streets, but we're also letting them control everything in the USA. I always thought we Americans would start shooting once the fucking commies came out. Nope, we're actually siding with them because we don't want to lose our jobs and livelihood.
Fuck the media and most of the government. They're all so anti-American.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.