[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're suspicions were Right. You're getting poorer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: what we always knew edition.png (35KB, 276x275px) Image search: [Google]
what we always knew edition.png
35KB, 276x275px
>The report says the income inequality is being caused by a "seismic shift" taking place in Ontario's labour market with the decline of stable, working-class jobs in the manufacturing sector.
>families in Ontario are earning less than they were in 2000, while during the same period richer families have watched their income grow, according to a new economic report.

Basically unless you are literally undeniably from a wealthy family, your life has been getting worse. Not only that, you've probably been attacked for pointing it out - I think it is now illegal to speak of the causes.

http://www.cb c.ca/news/canada/toronto/income-inequality-report-ccpa-1.4246874 (do not click, the CBC is psych warfare attack site)
>>
File: viveintensifieies.jpg (87KB, 878x615px) Image search: [Google]
viveintensifieies.jpg
87KB, 878x615px
*Your
>>
wew lads

thanks trudope

>legalize muh weed
>>
File: knock-out.jpg (15KB, 603x381px) Image search: [Google]
knock-out.jpg
15KB, 603x381px
>>137563477
>>legalize muh weed

it's still not legal reeee
>>
id imagine this will only get worse with minimum wage increasing
>>
File: 1499654436269.jpg (16KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499654436269.jpg
16KB, 376x429px
>>137563686
Also the new carbon tax.
>>
on second thought I better archive that shit in case they memoryhole it. You never know when they are going go 1984 on something in canada.

http://archive.is/dUsFo
>>
Who gives a single fuck about poor people?

If your family wasn't already rich by the turn of the century, your genes failed and we are returning you to the dirt one way or another.
>>
>>137563255
they are undercutting the middle class with poo in loos and at the same time blaming the middle class for being rich
same old jewish divide and conquer tricks
>>
File: ghengis khan.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
ghengis khan.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
>>137564135
>Who gives a single fuck about poor people?

Most of the people reading this will be of lower income.

(not wealthy industrialists like you and I)
>>
Those dreamers flooding across the boarder work for cheap no worries leafbros
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (50KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
50KB, 399x398px
>>137563255
So you mean importing an unlimited supply of cheap labour from the TFWP combined with the usual insane levels of immigrants has negative macro economic effects? Canada is a fucking joke, literal collapsing living standards and all the governing class can do is import the hoards and put half of them on welfare/underground economy. Our immigration program is a fucking disaster and it is literally off limits in political debate. If we make it to 2020
without some sort of black swan event I will be shocked.
>>
File: Walterblock.jpg (13KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
Walterblock.jpg
13KB, 150x172px
>>137564608
>So you mean importing an unlimited supply of cheap labour from the TFWP combined with the usual insane levels of immigrants has negative macro economic effects?

I'm pretty sure everyone who pointed out the flaws got called racist and/or were subjected to plausibly deniable persecutions of various sorts.
>>
File: 14962357954.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14962357954.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
Watching canadians talk is like watching a chinese struggle session. They don't know that their style of tearing each other down all the time is wrong. They are trained to self-criticise in their statements too.

Very sad.
>>
>>137564941
Nawww no visible politician has ever even made the macro economic skeptical arguement, it has never even gotten that far here. The Conservatives
are advocating for MORE immigration to serve their corporate masters, the consequences be damned.
>>
>>137565697
Canada still hasn't made it illegal to give bogus investment advice or creatively account (see sears). 150 years, still can't get on it.
>>
>>137565697
This is why Canada is a lost cause. There is no right wing party. Just five different leftist ones. Even when you win, you lose.

All you can do is flee. Flee the cities for rural towns, then flee the rural towns for the wilderness, then flee the wilderness for a less marxist country.

For a while I had hoped that Alberta separatism would gain traction, but the Liberals and the NDP have destroyed the Alberta economy and salted the earth to prevent any recovery. Without the money to fund a separatist movement it's a non-starter.
>>
File: itallcomecrumblingdown.png (35KB, 276x275px) Image search: [Google]
itallcomecrumblingdown.png
35KB, 276x275px
Well the good news is if housing prices keep collapsing the dream of home ownership will be sightly less distant, but still a dream though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.