[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always young men who commit these crimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wertyuio.png (2MB, 1787x562px) Image search: [Google]
wertyuio.png
2MB, 1787x562px
What is causing these young people to go out and do heinous things. Why were these kinds of attacks not as common during the 90s or early 2000s
>>
>>137562600
>Excessive basedness
>>
>>137562600
Unstable cunts are placated by useless betas that want to breed them.
>>
>>137562600
>What is causing these young people to go out and do heinous things.
A combination of misguided youthful exuberance and stupidity.

>Why were these kinds of attacks not as common during the 90s or early 2000s
They were, we just didn't hear about them as much as we do now.
>>
>>137562600
autism
>>
>>137562600
>exuberance
none of them look very exuberant to me.
>>
>>137562600
someone make a chad vs virgin meme out of this
>>
autistic retards aka white males
>>
>>137563081
fuck off racist
>>
HAARP technology.
>>
File: 5437372.png (35KB, 193x340px) Image search: [Google]
5437372.png
35KB, 193x340px
>>137562600
THEY DIDNT USE THE WATER FILTERS!!! REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137562600

Radicalized young White males, basically. This is what happens when you force feed an entire generation Adderall, antidepressants, diversity education, homosexuality, anti-family propaganda, and overall instability. The world has never been more unstable than it is today - for the reason that all the world's beliefs have been turned on their head. It's one thing to over turn Kings and Aristocrats. It's another to call into question whether being a male is a legitimate identity, and to force upon one people another, foreign, hostile people.

This is the Age of Anxiety and Alienation - and we see here its consequences.
>>
>>137562600
There is no longer a place in this country if you are a bottom 20% white man.
You can't get a decent manual labor job thanks to illegal immigrants and factory outsourcing
You can't get women to like you because they all flock to chad thanks to tinder culture.
You can't take any pride in your group identity because white males are literally Hitler.
You can't talk about your struggles because you're somehow privileged and its racist and misogynist for you to complain.
>>
>>137562600
Go back two more decades, tell me about the people committing the terrorist acts then. Anyway the 90s was the militia decade in terms of (((terrorism)))
>>
>>137562600
White = virgin = angry
>>
>>137563924
Can't get a job because you haven't improved your skills in 30 years*
Undercut by immigrants because you want to get paid $30/hr with benefits to drive a 3 button construction vehicle.*
Can't get women because you are more uneducated than a sub Saharan African without the internet*
Can't take pride because you can't show it without demeaning everyone else.*
You can't talk about these things because you are a pathetic joke waste of space that isn't worth the mental effort to help.*
>>
naive people, same as jihadis. believe everything they hear. i knew two guys my age and both are rotting dead somewhere in syria. God please have mercy with them even tho they we're daesh members
>>
Why do african-americans commit a majority of the crime, yet arent a majority of the population?

> black culture is cancer
> OP can only find 3 white people to validate his self hatred
> OP is SuPeR EDgY
>>
File: georgeorwell.jpg (127KB, 363x435px) Image search: [Google]
georgeorwell.jpg
127KB, 363x435px
>>137564762
>believe everything they hear

No, they questioned things and got led to the black pill, because it's the truth. You put the black pill together with obvious depression that's written in their faces and everyone who unconsciously spews black pills every day gets it mirrored right back to them. The only real question is: when is the black pill is going to manifest in everyone else?
>>
>Grow up improvised
>Can't even have gibs because you're white
>See no foreseeable future where you can possibly exist
>With no place left to go the only route left is extremism at the party believed to be responsible

Is it really that hard to figure out?
>>
>>137565223
they were recruited by a now banned group, went to a few fridays, tried to convert me to islam, lost contact, got showed their corpses... but desu they were weak minded at some point and those jihadi imams did the rest
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.