[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /pol/ i have few question for you retarding US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Absolutely Subversive.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Subversive.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
Both parties have been using race as an tool for wining political races, but since Obama got elected democrats went full "kill all white people" mode regarding race and politics. Normally that forced Republicans to take different path where they started advocating for white people.

We all know nothing lasts forever, plus spending all that money on wars and bank bailouts for sure don't help not going bankrupt.

1.Can we really say US won the Cold War?

>How i see it is that both USSR and US lost, yes USSR lost first but before they lost they managed to "give" US commiepill which like poison will in do time kill it from within.

2.How long till US eventually crumbles?
>>
>Can we really say US won the Cold War?
Yes they won. Problem is they got drunk on power and spend all their credit on hookers, war and booze and now try to piss out the fires they produced in and out off their house. Nothing to do with commies, they are just one flame they gave up on.
>How long till the US crumbles
100 too 200 years. It takes some time when an empire such as the US declines. Big houses take time to burn to the ground
>>
>>137562518

>100 too 200 years
i think that to generous, if media politicians keep pushing this kind of race politics as is the case right now i don't think US can last 100 years MAX.
>>
>>137562779
Lets define the US, do we talk about the Federal State? Then I would say 20 years or less. If we talk about the US as a group of people who live on the North American Continent and have a defined culture and history, then I go with the 200 years. Look at Great Britain, it is far from being the Empire it was, still, it exists as an cultural and historical entity in todays world
>>
>>137563449
>Lets define the US, do we talk about the Federal State?

Yes, i'm talking about US as Federal State as it is today.
>>
>>137563449
>Look at Great Britain, it is far from being the Empire it was, still, it exists as an cultural and historical entity in todays world.

Great Britain was for the biggest part of it's history majority white nation, and now it is changing.
>>
File: aniggin.jpg (25KB, 341x339px) Image search: [Google]
aniggin.jpg
25KB, 341x339px
>>137561850
>people actually think the democrats are in "kill all white people" mode
>>
>>137564299
True, still their are Pakis who believe they are Brits and recreate a perverted form of british culture. As I said, for that something disappears completely, it takes time.
>>137563992
So o.k, lets say the federal state will die, what comes next? A slow decline with a step wise desintegration with civil unrests, 30 years of war, some kind of authoritarian state, american balkans? The US will not simply disappear.
>>
LARPing at a park goes wrong, end of America... Sound logic
>>
Transgender bathroom usage advocates and niggers team up to fight unironic fringe groups and republicans at a park, largest most powerful nation on earth crumbles
>>
>>137565513
just minor fires. A bottle of Jack and strong bladder pressure and it might be put out again
>>
>>137561850
>1.Can we really say US won the Cold War?
No
>2.How long till US eventually crumbles?
20-30 years.
>>
>>137564580
Anyone have the video of the elected democrat laughing about white suicide?
>>
>>137561850
"Within the lumpen proletariat, the minorities were identified as especially important because they
constituted over 70 percent of it, according to the relevant Soviet studies. Accordingly, race became an integral
dimension of the targeted class, with Black people and Hispanics being the two most important minorities. The
Soviets believed that there were growing divisions between the Whites and the non-White minorities, and that
the US Government could not solve the problem. As Moscow analysed the situation, capitalism was dying, and
as the economic and social situation deteriorated, more and more members of the lumpen proletariat would be
generated. The effect of this conclusion was to highlight the importance of the lumpen proletariat even further.
By 1967, the concept of lumpen proletariat was dominated by the image of the inner-city poor, especially
the minorities. Most of the Third World was also regarded as lumpen proletariat. Even so, whereas, in 1963, this
group was viewed as the main consumer of drugs, still, the main target to whom the drugs were to be marketed
was not this group, but rather the elite. By 1967, this had also changed, with respect to discussions of Soviet
narcotics strategy directed against the United States, and the lumpen proletariat, which by this time and in this
context meant the inner-city poor and mainly Black people and Hispanics, became a key target for drugtrafficking
and the main group to be recruited to do the marketing. Also, by 1967, Soviet strategy included the
promotion of race warfare within the West, and this strategy was reflected in Soviet propaganda, disinformation
and even industrial contracting policies."

Source: Red Cocaine, page 45.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.