[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removal of Confederate monuments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 64

File: 36.jpg (28KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
28KB, 490x325px
Why are burgers retarded enough to support this?
>>
>>137559514
they're told too, also white=racist
>>
>>137559514
For a group of people it's a symbol of slavery, oppression etc and to another it's their heritage. Isn't it obvious who's right here?
>>
They don't. 80% of Americans want the statues to stay.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
>>
File: 1402782661049.jpg (111KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
1402782661049.jpg
111KB, 720x488px
>>137559514
Because WE are AMERICANS, not Confederates. Confederates are rebels, and traitors: I.E. enemies of the state. When we defeat an enemy army we tear down their monuments. It's not rocket science. If anything, it's a testament to the ignorant south that they were left up so long.

Nobody cried when we tore down pic-related.
>>
>>137559996
Are the Calexit folks also traitors?
>>
>>137559514
when it comes to a vote they are voted to stay. Why do you have it backwards? is that what you were told?
>>
>>137559572
it genuinly makes me sad, such beautiful monuments and everything taken down because of a bunch of morons oversimplifying history.
>>137559774
whilist i get the "loud minority" shit, internet comments seem to indicate 80% want them gone for shitty reasons like "rasiyzm and slavery"
>>137559915
>implying that's affordable
it appears tichmond votes largely democratic, but still i hope one day the south will rise again, it seems like the best part of murica.
>>137559996
that's a retarded argument. if so, why do you honor george washington. why don't you change the name of your capital to Luther King D.C.?
>>137560096
idk, social media comments(obviously, more leftist leaning, but still) seem to see this as completely normal and not at all worrying.
>>
>>137560096

I was born and raised in the south, and my great grandfather fought for the Confederacy and gave his life for it, but I understand that the statues and memorials represent slavery to many people, so I'm fine with removing them.

Grandpappy would agree, had he not been felled at the battle of Vicksburg when he was 12 years old.
>>
>>137560297
The internet isn't representative of the country
>>
>>137559514
No taxpayer money should go to any statue, Lee, MLK, Lincoln, tear them all down and stop wasting my money.
>>
>>137560581
one can hope. the saddest thing is however how cucked americans are.
you have a fucking lenin statue, go ahead and destroy it instead of being such cucks. and physically stop people that try to take down confederate ones illegally.
>>
>>137559996
>Confederates are rebels, and traitors

Britbong here. The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors. Also the founding fathers were all straight CIS males many of whom owned slaves and were male/white supremacists. When are you going to tear down the moments to the American Revolution?
I'm not joking, you don't think that the Communists will be satisfied with destroying the Confederacy do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x281px
SAVE THE WEST
CULTURE UNDER ATTACK:

OBAMA: "people must learn to hate"
https://youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE LIBERTY, ABOLISH EPA AND DEP OF EDUCATION!!!

MAGA
>>
>>137559514
because they're statues of democrats that democrats have been deceived into tearing down. they have such an identity problem they can't even stand to look at themselves.
>>
>>137559514
I think it's terrible, anti-art like how they banned the degenerate exhibition.
>>
File: burger88844.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
burger88844.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>137560844
>The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors

lol you misspelled freedom fighters who fought so we could have burger.
>>
I hope they tear them all down and melt them into toilets that get installed in the Obamas' next mansion just so you white-niggers lose your minds.
>>
>>137560844
The commies will only be satisfied when every white man is dead and every white woman is raped and pregnant with a mulatto/mestizo.
>>
>>137560844
this is what i am saying. you can't use moral compasses of today on people from 19th century. honestly, in 50 years i can see murica bombing colombia if they don't change their name which honors colombus, would be the toppest of keks.
>>
>>137559996
This desu, celebrating literal fucking traitors lmao Southerners are still as retarded as they were 150 years ago
>>
>>137559514
Just leave the South alone you niggerfaggots
>>
>>137559514
Most people don't, they just aren't willing to do anything to defend them.
>>
>>137559996

>TFW Left wing Remove Founding Fathers all monument

>Mount Rushmore GET BLACKED

>White become minority however majority minority is meme after Government systematically pushd whites out of jabs and Education

No, You are Fucking imbecile
mugabe tier anti-white revolution waiting you
>>
>>137560075

All the talk and justification from them is nullification, thinking they get to ignore every law that they don't like, and succession, leaving if they are held accountable for their bullshit.

This is the language that Confederate secessionists used. Democrats have always been traitors.
>>
>>137560844
Too bad we are talking about America!
Who gives a fuck we left that shit hole known as England.
>>
>>137559996
Baka. Those monuments were erected after the war. Stupid Yankee twit.

BTW, you're monuments to your Yankee war criminals are now deeply offensive and must come down too.
>>
>>137560456
Yankee shill
>>
>>137560456
he impregnated your great grandmother when he was 12 or younger?
>>
>>137561123
>bombing colombia over its name
It's called a humanitarian intervention to protect the human rights of indigenous people, bigot.
>>
>>137561943
>he impregnated your great grandmother when he was 12 or younger?

Yes. It was different back then. He didn't have enough money to properly marry his sister, but a common law marriage was considered legit back then. Grandmammy died in the war too, at the age of 9 after being raped by Sherman's fifth regiment.
>>
>>137562004
o-ok
>>
>>137559514

It was a part of bringing America back together. Plus, Americans loved General Lee after the war. He was one of the most popular men in America.
>>
>>137562152
>Sherman's fifth regiment
I heard about those guys, weren't they the ones who built big bonfires and heated their cocks red-hot and wrapped them around trees?
>>
>>137562432

pls don't disrespect the memory of meemaw like that.
>>
>>137559514
A tiny minority of commie shitheads who hold political office are making this happen.

This is a demonstration of political power and symbolic of their long term intentions.

Southern hating Yankee shitheads cannot see the bigger picture; that this is also an attack on them.

The Republican Party and their bluebelly mercenaries were the real traitors to the American republic.
>>
>>137559514
>let's tear down the confederate monuments. they owned slaves!!!
a year later
>let's tear down the revolutionary war monuments. they owned slaves!!!
this is the middle of the end for european americans. from now on every season we'll lose more of any cultural identity iconography until we've been whipped back into 1990 conformist corporatism (aka the good times for federal government)
>>
File: 1487377669633.png (339KB, 750x585px) Image search: [Google]
1487377669633.png
339KB, 750x585px
>>137559514
we don't support this. Soros supports this. it's a whitewash of history. Should we next destroy all reference to Ghengis Khan or the oppressive Pharaohs? fuck no. but American history is apparently fair game.
>>
>>137559514
Why did they choose to venerate traitors in the first place?
>>
>>137559514
Because

>American education
>>
File: nigmore.jpg (227KB, 828x656px) Image search: [Google]
nigmore.jpg
227KB, 828x656px
>>137561415
>Mount Rushmore GET BLACKED
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but the civil war was much more about federal government than any petty issues about slavery, when north also had slaves.
Reducing the history to a mere racial issue is a mean to dumb down revisionism and creation of a straw man.
Next they will try to blame founding fathers for slave onwing, they didn't that yet because the backlash that would happen, at least now.
These movements aren't natural, they are fomented by globalists like Soros, and a lot of useful idiots join.
I don't know their endgame probably it's related to destroying national identities to promote global government.
>>
>>137559996
A people form it's country, the country does not form its people
Confederates were carrying the tradition of rebelling against a tyranny, a government that didn't get a single electoral vote from the south.

The true traitors to America are those who would deny the freedom of people to celebrate where they came from
>>
>>137562606
this. however, if anything, start taking down statues of lenin and similar, just so they can expose themselves as hypocrites when defending it. actually, i would make an ironical march against statues of george washington and talk how he was a traitor who owned slaves.
>>137562737
kys
>>137562767
this, even in serbia they teach you enough about this to figure out this is wrong, but in the country where it actually hapenned it seems like they don't.
>>137562871
once again, this
>>
>>137559514
If you see anyone supporting the removal of our country's history let them know they are just like ISIS destroying historical sites. Fuck these college grown terrorists.
>>
>>137560988
>>137561655
>missing the point this hard
>>
>>137562587
in fact the dishonorable nation traitorship would start at the founding of our country
supposedly we were rebelling against imperial taxation and within 5 years of the end of the war
the central government was stomping on ohioans rebelling against the congresses taxation
despite allowing for the secession of states in the articles of confederation federalist soldiers were posted to oppose every possible secessionist movement
this is a vile cesspool of con artists and always has been. negro slavery is just another example
of the utter hipocracy in the tenants of liberty etc.
>>
just like ISIS the left is destroying ancient artwork. these statues are all of democrats btw. revisionist history incoming!
>>
>>137562737
because the places that venerate them were on their side you retard.
>>
>>137559514

A poll from May 2017 says only 19% of Americans support removing Confederate statues, with 69% opposed.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
>>
>>137559514
Muricans are totally getting KEKED. Their whole history (which only constists of war and robber, but whatever) gets DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

Up until this day, I*ve always seen America as a role model for liberty, democracy and a modern civilisation. But they are no longer. They are destroying the very soil that made them so great.

America is cucked beyond belief. The jew has finally destroyed America.

The only natural response is a white flight. Come home, white man, to Europe, the place, where your blood is still recognized. Let the niggers and liberals crash America into the ground. They've always proven that they cannot control a state. The liberals and niggers will feast on each other.

And then, when the liberals and niggers destroyed America and themselves, there's place for a new America. A white America.

Do it. Come home, white men.
>>
File: 1502648314853.jpg (190KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1502648314853.jpg
190KB, 1000x963px
Post yfw when the Second American Civil War breaks out
>>
>>137563207
>Their whole history (which only constists of war and robber, but whatever) gets DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

sounds like the german history
>>
File: 1496690528117.jpg (36KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1496690528117.jpg
36KB, 446x367px
>yfw when
Scheiße
>>
File: 593a843651b0f.png (512KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
593a843651b0f.png
512KB, 640x1136px
>>137559996
Understand that once they tear down all the Confederate monuments, they are coming for George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Thomas Jefferson.
>>
>>137563222
god, please let the south rise again.
>>137563333
seriously, why are burgers doing literally nothing to stop this?
>>
File: kaiserreich chad.jpg (70KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
kaiserreich chad.jpg
70KB, 1400x569px
>>137563222
>>
>>137563207
thanks but you really want our nukes in the hands of obama types? you want the democrate party to continue funneling tech for icbms to iran through ukraine?
>>
>>137562587
>tiny minority of commie shitheads
They're not a tiny minority, they're gaining more control of the country. How do you think we got to this point in the first place?
>>
>>137559514
>Confedefaggots waged a giant fucking war with fellow white americans because they were reliant on niggers...
>They killed thousand fellow countryman so they would remain a backward slaver state and now pretend to be retarded with(it was all about independence and nationalism n'shiet)
>After losing kill a president who would have started to deport niggers, like he fucking wanted even before the war...
autism
>>
>>137563194
Watch that number change once the media establishes the narrative that only Nazis want to preserve the monuments and supporting their removal becomes the latest way to signal anti-racism. Virtue signaling is like crack to white shitlibs.
>>
>>137563333

Two were slave owners at a time when decent people knew it was wrong. Lincoln might get a pass, but eventually Washington and Jefferson will be viewed as negatively as Columbus already is.
>>
>>137563502
fffsssfeee
>>
File: serveimage (24).jpg (15KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (24).jpg
15KB, 259x400px
>>137559514
Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of 'brainwashing' in China
>>
>>137563207
Last I heard Merkel was opening the gates for more Syrian rapefugees. White Americans not invited.
>>
>>137563818
40.000. To appease the marxists

For whole Europe.

Theres 380 million Europeans. Fuck dem Syrians. They are insignificant
>>
>>137563444
because the same people who supported a war upon serbia are still in control of the federal government. the west is still in a state of a totally self destructive guilt complex about holohoaxes and european colonialist massarcres
>>
>>137562737
Because they weren't traitors. They were fighting to defend their land from invasion by a FOREIGN army.
>>
>support

I'm actually in favour of them removing these statues. I doubt that anyone actually knows or cares what the civil war was about these days.

All that it's amounted to is some political football used to justify white guilt based on some childish narrative that any sane adult with a room temperature IQ could pick apart.
>>
>>137563927
>40.000
what rock are you hiding under? the exact numbers aren't known of course but there are over 1 million """syrians""" since 2015 in germany alone
>>
White people go along with stupid shit because white people are willing to compromise.

This attitude developed in the Ice Age, when scarcity and harsh conditions ensured that only the most cooperative survived. So white people became naturally cooperative and willing to compromise, while non-white people became naturally competitive and unwilling to compromise. That is why you only really see high-trust societies (where people intrinsically do not want to screw each other over) in Northwestern Europe.

The problem is that when white people and non-white people meet, eventually white people are going to give in. First the blacks wanted to stop being slaves. Well, said the whites, that is okay, we'll keep control of the country and you can go be free then. Then the blacks wanted to become citizens, and gradually whites gave them citizenship. Then the blacks wanted to vote, and the whites gave them the right to vote. Then the blacks got ballsy, because they saw how naive the whites were, and started demanding gibsmedats. The moment the blacks (and others) got their first gibsmedats from the whites, they went mad with greed.

And that's where we are today. Every time the non-whites demand something, whites go "alright, we'll give you this", and whites turn against those in their own midst who say that's a bad idea. "No," most whites say, "if we help them now they will be more inclined to be nice to us next time". Because whites, fundamentally, do not understand that the blacks will never be nice to the whites. The blacks don't want a cooperative society based on negotiations and compromise. The blacks just want to live in white people's houses and eat white people's food and piss on white people's bloodied corpses in the gutter.
>>
>>137563927
In the first six months of 2017 alone, the Netherlands received 11,000 new Syrians.

Where the hell did you get 40,000 as an estimate? We're at around 60,000-70,000 in two years now, and we were never the biggest target for the Syrians.
>>
>>137562871
Industrialization vs agrarian (slavery part)
Protectionism vs free trade
State rights vs federal government
Think that sums it up
>>
>>137563942
the only solution is balkanization for you guys desu.
>>137564046
that's literally what i said.
>>137564159
couldn't have said it better. give them a finger, they'll take the whole hand.
>>
>>137564159
It's shithead politicians buying black votes who are doing this. Stupid White's go along with it because it is too hard to oppose it.
>>
File: washington-statue.jpg (93KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
washington-statue.jpg
93KB, 375x500px
>>137560844
>The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors
And satanist, George Washington was the Antichrist
>>
>>137559514
We aren't. I live in Ohio and not once have I ever heard anybody outside of a "journalist" say one word about taking down Confederate monuments. Most of them don't like the idea, they think its a way of rewriting history to paint the Confederate soldiers as un-American. This state has a pretty prominent Civil War history with many units and Generals who fought for the Union and I've never heard anybody moan about muh traitors or anything. On the other hand, they don't really care that much and they don't think its all too big a deal. I mean, we let Marxists gather at the Civil War monument in the middle of downtown several times a year and nobody thinks twice about that either.
>>
>>137559996
Your whole country is founded on treason and rebellion so, there is that...
>>
>>137559996
The confederates were American too before deciding they didn't wanna be pushed around by Federal yanks anymore.
>>
>>137564640
How did the blacks gain the right to vote?

Whites gave it to them, because whites desperately wanted to believe that blacks would become good, patriotic citizens who would repay the country for granting them these lofty rights of citizenship, voting and being on juries.
>>
>>137564427
what sums it up is that the southern USA supplied 75% of the worlds cotton in 1860 and brought in $200M dollars for exports while the entire nations GDP was less than a billion $ 2009.

King Cotton was a phenomenon and it centered on the port of New Orleans where slave ownership was harshest and yet much more diverse
>>
>>137559514
So that ISIS can't point to them and say "LOOK, THESE HEROES HAD THE COURAGE TO OVERTHROW THEIR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY HATED NEGROES, WHY DON'T YOU?" when they're recruiting here.

>>137559774
Who wrote those survey questions? The same people who said Hillary was going to win in a landslide because just look at these poll numbers?
>>
>>137564974
and sweden rebelled against the danish control of the kalmar union
look where that got you when denmark and russia stomped your shit back into subservience
>>
>>137564874
>muh traitors
is a disingenuous argument lefties came up with to appeal to the right's patriotism, something that as open borders pro-mongrelization communists they completely lack.
>>
>>137559514
Because America isn't the same country that fought Vietnam, let alone the American Civil War.
That includes "whites" too.

>>137564159
>white people are willing to compromise.
Not the vast herds of mainstream left-lib-cuckservative followers though...
>>
Most of them have nothing to do with the Civil War. Many were made in the 1960s or later in defiance of the civil rights movement.
>>
>>137564159
Your analysis is totally flawed, considering the permanent state of war between Europeans until ww2 and nuclear deterrence.
>>
>>137559514

Because they are overrun by leftists and other races

In order to grow, you have to learn from the past. Removing that past isn't the solution when your feelings are hurt
>>
>>137562871
It was the first major test of the American democratic republic. As is the case with many tests, Southerners found it too hard and decided to just quit.
>>
>>137559774
This goes to show the truth of >>137564159 - white people don't want to remove the statues, so it is an evil to them, but they widely accept that evil to appease the blacks in the hope that one day the blacks will return the favour.

>>137565888
As a matter of fact, the "mainstream left-lib-cuckservatives" do want to compromise. They are betraying their own group interests and turning like ravenous wolves on dissidents in their own ranks in order to appease the outsider, hoping that the outsider will look favorably upon them and act positively towards them. The problem is that the outsider sees "white people" as one and seeks to screw "white people" over as one group. The whites you see kicking and hitting those statues? They are the same as us to the outsider, but they believe that by violently turning against us the outsider will accept them and cooperate with them. They aren't malevolent, they are naive and selfless, and I can guarantee that most whites you see in BLM's ranks are Northwestern European.
>>
>>137566001
Actually, European wars were only 'worse' sometimes because Europeans had better technology. If you look at deaths in wars as a percentage of the global population at the time of those wars, the Chinese - who also had a high level of technology - are much worse. They had several civil wars which killed more people than World War I, at times when the world's population was less than half what it was at the time of World War II. Then there are the Mongols in Central Asia and the Muslims in India, who both put any European wars to shame with their brutality. And there is the fact that Europeans never carried out totally succesful genocides but non-Europeans did.
>>
File: activatedalmond.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmond.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>137561127
Average burger today:
>we are all inclusive, refugees welcome!
>live and let live
>muh nation of immigrants

Average burger after you mention the South:
>Crush their culture, burn their idols
>They must be assimilated
>No space for traitors
>>
>>137566377

At least the Dane gets it.

We deserve to be nuked.
>>
>>137565983
incorrect
over 80% of these monuments were erected from 1890-1920
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monuments_and_memorials_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
very few were unveiled during the snivel rights movement because it would have only incited more problems in a losing battle. many more were put up in the 90s and early 2000s.
>>
>>137562871
>than any petty issues about slavery,

No no and no. Read any history written by anyone about the decades leading up to the war. The huge issue that never got solved was slavery, and whether a new state would be free or allow slaves.

No other issue dominated like slavery. That is why the nation divided along the lines that it did.
>>
The (((marxists))) have won the culture war. It's over for America, tbqh.
>>
>>137566377
We don't let Mormons have ten wives and their religion is literally native to the United States.

Not assimilating to mainstream American culture was never part of any deal. "Rule by the many" is right there on the tin and screaming over everyone else doesn't make your votes louder than anyone else.
>>
>>137559514
That's ok, they left started this bullshit; and now they have started something that will backfire..... like everything else they do. There's will be protests and rallys to take down thier idols like Stalin in Seattle. Let's just remove it all.
>>
>>137559996
confederates fought for the constitution and the will of the founding fathers

unionists fought for a giant government, less state rights and against the will of the founding fathers
>>
>>137559514
that's actually a nice monument.
>>
I'm a proud yankee who considers the confederates to have been traitors but I still support the monuments. Any attempts to remove our history must be stopped.
>>
>>137559514
Because the media tells them to.
>>
File: americaexplained.png (26KB, 1041x542px) Image search: [Google]
americaexplained.png
26KB, 1041x542px
>>
>>137566778
>rule by the many is the law of the land
So you're telling me that if the US were to become majority mexican and they were to impose Spanish as the national language you would be ok with it because it goes along with the will of the majority?
>>
>>137566953
What have you done recently?
>>
File: 12312312313213321.png (128KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
12312312313213321.png
128KB, 250x250px
>>137566715
Oh no what will we do now white people never planned for this how will America survive nah just kidding, now we let them have it until the demographics shift >50% white and they all suddenly and inexplicably lose interest in coming here and stealing our shit.

Maybe get a structural engineer to explain the Constitution to you sometime, it's goddamn bulletproof.
>>
>>137567085
Smartphones will make that scenario irrelevant within two decades.
>>
File: youuu.jpg (78KB, 830x626px) Image search: [Google]
youuu.jpg
78KB, 830x626px
>>137567232
>>
>>137567232
>muh constitution
fucking retarded. you are living in a unique imperial overthrow and the destruction of the ruling majority and believe that because the inevitable demographics will shift suddenly that ethnic group will be secure and everyone will treat them like a valued minority
ramses II had red hair and the less than 1% coptic peoples of eygpt are getting bombarded monthly still in their homeland
your laws, constitution, and security are going right out the fucking window with any european american iconography that gets torn down
>>
>>137567427
Answer the actual question. Would you be ok with your culture being eradicated because the majority of the population doesn't like it?

Making an appeal to "the future will fix it" is communist tier logic and shows an absolute lack of conviction.
>>
>>137559514
I support the removal of confederate monuments as long as they get replaced with a statue of Donald Trump
>>
>>137567631
this is the deluded white kid that will bury himself in some basement and smoke dope while the nigger gangs loot and rape his neighborhood
>>
>>137559514
i dont care.
its fucking retarded that they're destroying them instead of putting them in museums though.
This absolutism is going to lead to issues
>>
File: leftexplained.jpg (308KB, 743x557px) Image search: [Google]
leftexplained.jpg
308KB, 743x557px
>>137567083
>>
File: they who must not be named.jpg (274KB, 1700x850px) Image search: [Google]
they who must not be named.jpg
274KB, 1700x850px
Why do Nazis get triggered by being called Nazis?
>>
>>137567967
:]]
cuckservatives are literally supporting anti-americans by turning upon the racialists
i hope we have another happening before long.
WORSE IS BETTER
>>
File: 1502801130637.png (249KB, 555x828px) Image search: [Google]
1502801130637.png
249KB, 555x828px
>>137559514
>if we remove these statues the nazis will dissapear
>>
>>137568192
Shouldn't you be killing cartoonists for drawing your prophet?
>>
>>137568077
historically nazi was a derogatory term for national socialist which was briefly worn as a propaganda badge of honor
ever since it has been a buzzword against anyone who supports western civilization
communists don't like being called pinko or commie either
>>
File: IMG_2313.jpg (249KB, 2106x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.jpg
249KB, 2106x2048px
>>137567427
>>
File: 1502737094867.jpg (100KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
1502737094867.jpg
100KB, 480x696px
>>137559514
Never before in history has a racial group willingly signed over not just their history(whilst revising it to fit non natives in) but also racial majority.
>>137559996
Look how well that ended up...
>>
>>137567631
Yes, I am alright with that. We're a pretty shitty culture right now and the early Germans were a significant improvement over the gay orgies of the Late Roman Empire.

Nothing is going to "fix" anything. Fixing is restoring something to the way it once was. That is not something that happens in the reality we interact with, there is only change and delusion.
>>
File: His Arguments. Gone..png (160KB, 371x319px) Image search: [Google]
His Arguments. Gone..png
160KB, 371x319px
>>137559514
Allowing the blacks to stay in the US after the civil war was probably the biggest mistake ever made in their history.

These faggot's will NEVER forgive you for "muh slavery", and you'll have to live with their temper tantrums until they eventually destroy your beautiful country.
>>
File: 1502801250691.jpg (71KB, 532x493px) Image search: [Google]
1502801250691.jpg
71KB, 532x493px
>137568267
>if i respond like he (female) is a muslim i will get a (you)
>>
>>137568380
So own it like the term nigger. Not like they're afraid of flying the swastika and saluting in the same old ways.
>>
I dont get why someone would want statues of the force that caused the most loss of American life
>>
>>137566792
>confederates fought for the constitution
Well no, they fought to overturn the supreme law of the land and make their own. That's pretty much the literal opposite of fighting for the Constitution.

Also, what sort of asshole would fight for the rights of the state against the rights of the individual?
>>
i don't see why this is a problem desu, the confederacy was awful and this honorable losers narrative is fake, the confederacy should not be romanticised

taking down statues for historical revisionism should not be supported but this isn't revisionism, nobody wants to pretend the civil war diddn't happen, pretending the confederacy was good is revisionism

i don't see any of you guys complaining about statues of stalin being taken down in eastern europe
>>
>>137568552
If only Rockwell and Malcolm gained true power, worked together and sent the Africans back to their jungle homelands.

>tfw in 1961, Black and White Nationalists were getting along and naming the Jew as the enemy of all peoples.
>tfw in 2017, Obama's legacy is quickly leading to civil war.
>>
>>137559514
Because Lincoln let them go and they had kids.
>>
>>137568613
More curious is why they worship losers, since you know, the south lost.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (180KB, 288x235px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
180KB, 288x235px
>>137559514
Even GErmany has his Worldwar Two Monuments for the soldiers.

Kek, the states are cucked to the top.
>>
>>137562152
>People think this post isn't making fun of the 6*10^7
>>
>>137560844
tfw the majority of americans are too stupid to see this
>>
File: cm.jpg (219KB, 811x665px) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
219KB, 811x665px
Are the statues at least getting moved to museums or are they destroying them?
>>
>>137568904
They're trying to destroy them all.
The daughters of the confederacy are removing a lot of them quietly.
>>
>>137568607
there is a ridiculous historical disconnect between the NSDAP and any non-German conservative movement though. if young people wanna wave third reich flags or perform roman salutes that doesn't define their political group as a nationalist socialist party
that would be like assuming someone with a confederate battle flag must be a line rifleman in the army of virginia
>>
>>137568739
mostly just because theyre from the south
>>
>>137568743
yeah i've been to nuremburg and i've seen all the nazi monuments there, they're isolated from the actual town and kept as basically museum peices, they're not given pride of place in the town square
>>
Years of anti white brainwashing, the millennials are all grown up and the chickens have come home to roost. Social engineering is an art, the only one jews are good at.
>>
>>137567924
>wants the equivalent of a goatse statue in a fucking museum because treason and open borders is just lovely

you need to go back
>>
>>137568904
>museum
Most of these statues aren't actually historical monuments. They were created decades after the fall of the Confederacy as part of the Lost Cause movement. They're basically acts of historical revisionism designed to paint the South in a more favorable light.
>>
>>137569149
>literal reddit spacing
(you)
>>
>>137569031
Do Germans worship the Nazis, or Japan kamikaze pilots? Or Italians Mussolini?
>>
>>137569057
>nuremburg

Worst town in Bavaria.

Pic related in my town.
>>
File: your new home.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
your new home.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>137568495
Congratulations on becoming just a cucked as the Swedes.

I have no more to argue, you clearly hate yourself and your culture and happily admit it. I would tell you to kill yourself but you are too much of a coward and would rather wait for some nigger to do it for you instead.
>>
>>137569240
monuments to fallen soldiers are pretty uncontrovercial no matter what side they fought for though, that's not what the american confederacy statues are though, they're openly glorifying the confederacy
>>
>>137559514
Just nuke the whole country already, geez.
>>
>>137559514
Why would you build monuments to traitorous losers?
>>
File: 42xP6Cc.jpg (132KB, 1523x1062px) Image search: [Google]
42xP6Cc.jpg
132KB, 1523x1062px
>>137569154
They're still significant and should be at least put into context at a museum or something at the very least.
>>
File: php.gif (898KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
php.gif
898KB, 300x400px
>>137567785
I smoke weed on my front porch and I've threatened someone I didn't want on my property with a loaded gun before.

I'm a white male Southerner who used to be a bad person because I was apathetic about stopping racism, but now that folks are getting super fucking intense about it, I'm now a saint after having done nothing and changed no personal opinion.

Dunno how all this stuff is working out for the rest of you, but I'm p. amused by old black women sobbing and thanking me for being such an angel because they didn't realize I said "this isn't the place" to imply it would be okay if he did it somewhere where he's not annoying me with it.
>>
File: America has fallen.png (1MB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
America has fallen.png
1MB, 1000x731px
>>137568904
the big ones are dumped in trash yards while they wait for destruction
>>
>>137569509
>tfw no ren-chon daughterfu
>>
>>137559996
You know, you were rebels once, too. If you didn't succeed, that's the same way the british would've treated you.
>>
>>137559514
>tear down statues
>tear down SNAP
see who get angrier :^)
>>
>>137559514
I've never been more disappointed in my country.
>>
>>137569219
dunno

were they highly romanticized throughout the south and have been since the war and thought to represent freedom and state rights
>>
>>137559996
The monuments weren't even built during the confederacy, they were built during the Jim Crow era by racist governors/mayors etc trying to reinforce white supremacy
>>
>>137569457
>They're still significant
In what way? More to the point, why would you deliberately preserve historical revisionism in a museum? That just gives it legitimacy. Some of these statutes only date back to the 1960s and were built in resistance to the Civil Rights movement. There's jack shit that actually ties them to the era they portend to memorialize.

I could understand auctioning off the statues, but there's no historical reason to keep them in place, only a (shitty) cultural one.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 475x355px
>>137565983
>>
>>137559514
They have absolutely no sense of culture. Easily 90% americans dont know what it is, theyve never experienced culture, not even american because its been so seamlessly replaced with consumerism
>>
>>137559514
Very few actually are, maybe 1 in 5 support it. The biggest factor I can point to is the "No Child Left Behind" act that destroyed civics and history, boiling them down to easily repeated talking points. The Civil War had a ton going on but all they needed to teach to keep getting funded was north good, south bad, slavery is the 2nd worst thing to have ever happened. Next week we will be spending 4 minutes on WW1 and why its all nationalisms fault, then the rest of the week on WW2 and the worst thing to have ever happened, the holocaust. Civics isnt even taught anymore, its now a general "government" class that has more to do with memorizing 6-7 supreme court cases and the bill of rights than actually understanding our government and how it works
>>
File: washington statue london.jpg (268KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
washington statue london.jpg
268KB, 770x1027px
>>137569356
does this statue glorify the continental congress and rebellion against great britain?
you seem to believe that people do not have a right to erect and maintain monuments outside of them being anonymous memorials and you are a snaggle tooth britcuck
>>
>>137559514
Cultural marxism.
>>
>>137569863
Then they should be furious at the Trump administration trying to overrule states legalizing marijuana.
>>
File: 54325634674590.jpg (193KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
54325634674590.jpg
193KB, 900x598px
>>137568739
Yes, tell us why you celebrate losers.
>>
>>137569863
>thought to represent freedom
To enslave. 38% of the South was in slavery.
>>
>>137568904
Originally they just wanted to move them. After Charlottesville they're demanding they be melted down and recast into Harriett Tubmans, Frederick Douglasses, MLKs, etc. Symbolic of population replacement and mongrelization.
>>
>>137569934
The statue in Durham was built in 1924.
There were confederate veterans alive in the 50's.

There is plenty of reason to preserve the history and perpetuate the memories of those brave men. Those statues are tied to the era because they were built by the same group of people.

>UN flag
>muh civil rights
>>
File: 300px-Arnold-boot.jpg (39KB, 300x473px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Arnold-boot.jpg
39KB, 300x473px
>>137570070
>does this statue glorify the continental congress and rebellion against great britain?
Counterpoint: The UK is free to do what it wants, but America doesn't have the habit of honoring traitors.
>>
>>137569934
Most of them were put up in the late 1800's to early 1900's. You know, back when our country was actually trying to heal these wounds rather than kicking the losers while they were down.
>>
File: 1446511928876.png (408KB, 558x689px) Image search: [Google]
1446511928876.png
408KB, 558x689px
>>137569284
You're projecting that hatred, my friend. This is pure American homegrown limited edition white apathy. Better grab a box before the shelves are empty.

>>137569622
Fuck this statue bullshit, where are my violent protests over this unforgivable injustice.
>>
File: american revolution colorized.jpg (64KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
american revolution colorized.jpg
64KB, 768x512px
monuments are a thing to remember the dead or a physical object to portray your countries history, why would these fags remove it?

only commies and mudslimes deliberatly cover up their own or others history they are not proud of
>>
>>137570391
>Fuck this statue bullshit, where are my violent protests over this unforgivable injustice.
can help you there, got my own shit to deal with but yes i agree
now is the time for more protests and more violence

also renge is literally the perfect daughter
>>
>>137559514
How many monuments have been taken down? And who started it, protesters or gov officials?
>>
>>137570070
yeah, the difference is the american revolution was a good thing, and the confederacy was a bad thing, like i said earlier, nobody has a problem with destroying stalin statues, or selling them on ebay
>>
>>137570186
but slavery hardly ever comes up

its usually the big bad evil Union wanting to take the respectable Southerners rights and how heroically they fought despite overwhelming odds
>>
File: Antifa the absolute state.jpg (269KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa the absolute state.jpg
269KB, 2048x1536px
>>137568904
Melting them down to make cultural marxist ones. Rumors of a Harriet Tubman replacing General Lee aswell as renaming the park.
>>
WHY ON EARTH DID THE POLICE NOT STOP THIS?

It's wrecking property, how is that legal? Why not stop it if you see it being prepared with those belts they tore it down with?
>>
Honestly, I don't know. We have statues of kings and empererors all over the damn country over here even though we sure as hell don't want them back. Lee and the rest of the confederates might have been fighting for different values than what we have today but historical revisionism and censoring makes me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>137570661
Obviously protesters would be quicker to physically remove them, even were officials to do it they have paperwork to fill out and shit, some goofy southern states tried to pass laws making it illegal for even officials to take down confederate flags. Not entirely sure what the point is, sore losers?
>>
File: 5. The realisation.jpg (46KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
5. The realisation.jpg
46KB, 680x278px
This golden oldie is now more relevant than ever from Murdoch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR2X-kxnObk
>>
>>137570308
>There were confederate veterans alive in the 50's.
The last verifiable veteran of the Confederacy died in 51. The monuments built in the 50s and 60s were not built by the same group of people. They were built by their racist great grandkids to resist their uppity ex-slaves.

And 1924 is still several generations removed from the Confederacy.

>There is plenty of reason to preserve the history and perpetuate the memories of those brave men
Yeah, we have museums depicting the atrocities of war and slavery for that. And if you want to memorialize the men that fought in particular, I advocate for the protection of Confederate gravesites at the least.

>Those statues are tied to the era because they were built by the same group of people.
Except they don't and they weren't unless you can prove time travel exists.
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
>>137559772
>For a group of people it's a symbol of slavery
The Confederacy doesn't magically only represent slavery just because you want it to. Plenty of Confederates, such as Robert E Lee, actually wanted to end slavery but fought for the South because it was part of their homeland. Even if they were the worst cartoon villains in the world, that doesn't somehow justify the destruction of a historical monument.
>>
File: Police are on Antifas side.jpg (111KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Police are on Antifas side.jpg
111KB, 648x1024px
>>137570843
This is why.
>>
>>137570905
It's pure political positioning. Democrats have majorities in urban centers and they use this power to create a "culture war" element that allows them to position opposition to the removal of the historical monuments as support for slavery.
Think of when Biden said of Romney, "they're going to put y'all back in chains."
>>
>>137570982
lee owned slaves, he wasn't opposed to slavery, he had a crisis of conscience and chose virginia over the union when he had ties to both but he seems to have just seen slavery as a neutral fact, he still fought for the right to own slaves, even if that wasn't the only thing he was fighting for
>>
>>137570342
>Most of them were put up in the late 1800's to early 1900's.
>back when our country was actually trying to heal these wounds rather than kicking the losers while they were down.
Really, cause I remember the South trying to do other less healing oriented and more oppression oriented during the first half of the 20th century? I don't particularly know of many monuments for the horrors of slavery built back then.
>>
It's hilarious that the libtards are tearing down their own statues. Democrats were the slave owners and responsible for succession.
I say just let them keep at it
>>
>>137559996
The North changed and wanted to impose that change by force on the South, whose government was identical to that left by the founding fathers. Yet somehow the South are the traitors.

Idiot.
>>
>>137570661
>How many monuments have been taken down?

A bunch. Hilariously enough, all the white-dominated local governments in the rural South were afraid the monuments were going to attract black protesters that would lead to violence. The first statue protest with deaths was organized by white people who wanted to keep the statues.

>And who started it, protesters or gov officials?
Oh, no, this isn't one of the ones where the police were beating the citizens, this was citizen-on-citizen crime. A bunch of lovely folks gathered around the statue with tiki torches to sing Kumbaya and show everyone how much the statue brings the community together, but then some horrible civil rights advocates had to come and ruin everything.

Some poor lost and confused boy with mental problems even got in trouble for love tapping a few people with his car when he got frightened and upset by the scary black people yelling at him. You'd think black folks would have learned by now after all the silly misunderstandings with the police not to act threatening around white people!
>>
>>137570982
He and his family actually secretly ran an illegal school for blacks where they taught them to read. He also got Davis to take black volunteers for the armies and grant freedom if they did during the later part of the war when the rebs were on their heels.
>>
>>137559996
The Iraq war was a colossal mistake and you're braindead if you think otherwise.
>>
>>137570661
>And who started it
Dylan Roof
>>
>>137570700
the american revolution was a good thing for the UK and world perhaps only because 300 years have elapsed
stalin is one of the most popular individuals in russia and is still honored in georgia. decisions on morality of the past based on todays concepts a ahistorian if not immoral themselves. the history of a nation and its people should be honored despite contemporary political issues otherwise those historical divisions will only grow.
>>
>>137571485
yeah it was but saddam was still awful, and keeping up a huge fucking statue of him would have been the wrong thing to do
>>
>>137571004
>we did not have jurisdiction
>we had jurisdiction
wew double speak at it's best
>>
>>137570061
>a general "government" class that has more to do with memorizing 6-7 supreme court cases
Teaching that the proper role of the Supreme Court is to codify "social progress" by judicial fiat. This trains Americans to bend over and accept a poz load as the court overrides 31 state fag marriage bans enacted according to the popular will by initiative or referendum. Thanks SCOTUS for the profound wisdom.
>>
>>137571567
it should yeah, i don't think we should destroy confederate monuments, but they shouldn't be uncritically given pride of place in public areas where the message they're communicating is "the confederacy was good". they should be museum peices.
>>
All these people will begin coming for union and american stuff once the confederate stuff is gone. They will not be satisfied with just revisioning the southern end of things. Expect to see the 20th maine monument removed and the Union cemetary desecrated at Gettysburg within a few years.
>>
File: image.gif (622KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
622KB, 500x281px
>>137571485
>this thing that resulted in the deaths of lots of of brown people was a colossal mistake

Goddamnit, /pol/, I can't keep up with all these new quadruple agent undercover falseflag memes.
>>
>>137571845
Which nation is good?
>>
>>137571567
>the history of a nation and its people should be honored despite contemporary political issues otherwise those historical divisions will only grow.
Egyptians had an empire that lasted thousands of years built upon erasing the history of the losers whenever there was unrest in order to prevent ideation from lingering and stirring division. Hieroglyphs would be destroyed, monuments defaced, and graves forgotten all to prevent anyone from preserving the ideas from the conquered as a cause to revive.
>>
>>137571970
Pretty noble goals there, reddit.
>>
>>137571636
Americans put Saddam in power to keep something like ISIS from happening.

Guess what happened when W just had to go and finish daddy's war that got cut off because Mr. Resume just had to go and keep parroting "stay the course" and let the inbred yokel throwaway candidate they picked because none of the serious Democrats wanted to run against HW win.
>>
also we have a Confederate veterans memorial in our town center

it was built in 1910 and I figure its only a matter of time before people start a fuss over it hell people have shit talked it before all of this blew up

there were still veterans around when that was built obviously can even find old documents of them attending the unveiling and shit

could be fun I guess if shit does go down though I think we are safe from destruction here
>>
>>137571970
to be fair that is really annoying for modern historians though
>>
File: 1464184659861.jpg (248KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1464184659861.jpg
248KB, 1600x1067px
>>137559514
They're all long-dead Democrats that imported our current nigger problem because they wouldn't pick their own fucking cotton.

Wipe them out.
>>
>>137561547
tHe DeMoNkKkRaTz R tHe WeEl RaYcIsTs
>>
File: 4bf.png (180KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
180KB, 625x626px
>>137559514
>burger meme
>>
File: 1435068299830.jpg (56KB, 720x282px) Image search: [Google]
1435068299830.jpg
56KB, 720x282px
>>
>>137571763
>This trains Americans to bend over and accept a poz load as the court overrides 31 state fag marriage bans enacted according to the popular will by initiative or referendum. Thanks SCOTUS for the profound wisdom.
Yeah, once the court said black people and white people are equal, men and women are equal, and marriages between black and white people are equal to marriages among black and white people because black people and white people are equal, it was fucking inevitable that gay marriage would be legalized. You either half to walk back equality of men and women or equality of black marriages and white marriages to prevent the legalization of gay marriage, neither of which was going to or should happen.
>>
>>137559514
Jewish Mind Control
>>
>>137572134
yeah i know, he still gassed his own people, the iraq war was a huge fuck up but saddam was still a brutal dictator and it would be dumb to pretend he wasn't
>>
>>137571970
You can't tap a touchscreen and have a billion copies of an obelisk covered in hieroglyphics appear across the globe practically instantaneously.

Americans thrive on chaos. We crave it like nourishment, like a drug. Erasing our own hypocrisies and inconsistencies will only give our enemies room to breath.
>>
>>137559514
Because burgers need to fight another civil war and to enable this they must erase the memory of the first one; to enable divide deep enough.
>>
>>137559996
what a cuck
>>
>>137559514
Because they are Americans, they are self-destructive and they want every country to be so.
Destroy a statue instead put in a museum is ISIS-tier attitude
>>
File: for commie statues only.jpg (115KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
for commie statues only.jpg
115KB, 2000x2000px
violence is just escalating more and more now. soon they will tear down all the statues, since they have seen they can do it with impunity. I can't wait for mlk or lenin to get a short hair cut
>>
File: 1394377592284.jpg (57KB, 602x619px) Image search: [Google]
1394377592284.jpg
57KB, 602x619px
>>137572488
>it was unacceptable that this brown guy was killing his own brown guys

Nah, it was just a regular all the way fuck up. No buts.

Hanging Saddam while allowing the Kim dynasty to continue was the worst part of the whole thing, though. We told anyone with aspirations of evil insane dictatorship that the trick to getting tolerated by the US is having a credible nuclear program.
>>
>>137572122
I'm not saying we should forget the graves of the Confederates.

But I have no problem with destroying the Lost Cause movement with extreme prejudice.

I mean fundamentally it's just the Egyptian thing in reverse. It's the conquered building false monuments proclaiming their greatness.
>>
>>137559514
SJW politics have infested the world, my dude.
>>
>>137572743
Shh, collapsing flag. Retards that act ISIS-tier there are friends of EU.
>>
File: tumblr_mzq631XueU1qjxjcno1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzq631XueU1qjxjcno1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
When southern traitors have as many statues honoring their sons who died fighting FOR the US in these wars

American Revolution
Franco-American Naval War
Barbary Wars
War of 1812
Creek War
War of Texas Independence
Mexican-American War
Spanish-American War
World War I
World War II
Korean War
Vietnam War
Grenada
US Invasion of Panama
Persian Gulf War
Intervention in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Invasion of Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq

Rather than the scum who died fighting in this war:

War of Southern Treason

Then they can talk about 'muh history'
>>
>>137559514
Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE
>>
>>137560844
Yes we were. The difference is that we actually won, bong. Feel free to rip down the George Washington statue in London.
>>
>>137559572
No such thing as "white" black hair color or yellow hair color means you're a fucking NIGGER and you should be FUCKING KILLED
>>
>>137559514
Because America is a delusion and the bubble is about to burst.
It's all a dream.
Americans have no idea what it means to be from an actual country with actual history and thus have no sense of true patriotism or loyalty to their country or fellow countrymen. You all hate your governments and you hate each other's fucking guts.
There's no companionship, no passion for your nation, nothing.
You only bitch and compain because things don't go the way that YOU personally want them to and yet do nothing about it when shit actually hits the fan.
Stop embarrassing yourselves and start up your little civil war already. It's time.
>>
>>137572488
mustard gas supplied by the US and Britain for Iraqs war upon Iran due to NATOs need to control the worlds petroleum supply. Which is worse a little shit with 20 warheads in Pyongyang or an old shit with 2000 warheads in Washington?

Without the Husseins and other controlled oppositions in the decolonized middle east, africa, and asia than NATO would have lost the dominoes game
>>
>>137559514
>>137573038

>>137573038

>>137573038

KENTUCKY BEING TARGETED
>>
>>137572878
There are no "false monuments." They could have built statues celebrating their defeat of the Union with flaying camels, and their doing so would merely become a component of the national narrative.

You are simply interested in exercising power over them. Don't try to appeal to some greater cause.
>>
>>137563039
They don't really mention the concept in the south at the time of being the torch bearers of the revolution. The majority of people in the south who fought and died were not plantation owning slavers, and their reasoning for revolting wasn't any less petty than the reasoning in the 1770s, they just lost.
>>
>>137572266
If the GOP supports melting down those traitorous Confederate monuments, African Americans will realize the Democrats were always the real racists. Then they'll get off the Democrat plantation and join us constitutional conservatives in the party of Lincoln. All those white southern descendants of Confederate veterans can go to hell. We don't need their votes.
>>
>>137573185
This.
US will be manifestation of how multiculturalism (oxymoron as this word is) fails. Sweden is just oh-shit-happens-tier test case and US is the real happening of multi-culti failing.

You have no base, burgers and memes destabilized your card house.
>>
>>137573185
I realized this a long time ago. Everything is a chance to strike you enemy. Even admission of the golden rule, to treat others as you want to be treated, is just used to guilt your enemy into following their rules in a less-than ideal situation.
Even the "compassionate" people are this way.
>>
File: php.jpg (19KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
php.jpg
19KB, 300x293px
>>137560844
Bitch, please. This part is right above the Bill of Rights. How will absence make the heart grow fonder and give those strapping young lads the push they need to apotheosis if they're never absent?

I hear you can only get abridged versions of the Constitution outside of the US, so you'll just have to believe me when I say we've already got it covered, my dude.
>>
File: 1500900367417.jpg (132KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500900367417.jpg
132KB, 960x629px
>>137559996
South? mother fucker last I saw they were being torn down in BOSTON and BALTIMORE. Are you that damn retarded? This is destruction of historical events so the left and their sheeple can rewrite history fir their own. Fuck if they want to forget the civil war so much then why do we remember slavery at the same time? Also negros got reparations. It came in the form of free land and ended after a 40 year stent. The shit was all over the newspapers of the day. Seriously man, ignore the media and use your brain.
>>
>>137562862
lincoln deserves nothing more than to be stuck next to a nigger for all eternity.
>>
>>137570718
What happened here?

Anyone ever read this shit?
https://libcom.org/library/queer-ultraviolence-bash-back-anthology
It seems to have this ironic(ally unironic) homoerotic approach to violence intended to scare their enemies. Haven't read much of it, but there could be some interesting tidbits.
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 839x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 839x839px
>>137559514
>Why are serbs retarded enough to support this?
>>
Removing the Confederate statues just confirms that lefties are retarded and know jack shit about history.

They aren't white supremacy symbols, they are reminders to not make the same mistakes of the past and to learn from them.

What if someone tore down an MLK statue because they hated him for being a whore mongering coon? They'd be screaming bloody murder.

Leftists are ironically becoming the Christian right of the 80s and 90s with their censorship and revisionist history. Same shit, different day.
>>
>>137574303
>they are reminders to not make the same mistakes of the past
They, along much of the country, is already past that point. They don't see each other as countrymen, they're opponents. They want each other to die, or at least they think that they do.
>>
>>137574303
>They aren't white supremacy symbols, they are reminders to not make the same mistakes of the past and to learn from them.

We should build a statue of a retarded guy plowing his car into a crowd of people to remind us not to let Southerners build equestrian victory statues for victories they didn't win.
>>
Will the Albert Pike statue remain safe in DC?
>>
>>137573509
The left has a psychological need to humiliate its opponents. Thus, forcing Christians to bake fag wedding cakes, getting right wingers fired and blacklisted, putting Harriett Tubman on the twenty dollar bill, etc.
>>
File: yes_we_can.jpg (35KB, 449x672px) Image search: [Google]
yes_we_can.jpg
35KB, 449x672px
>>137574551
This.
Throw the switch.
>>
>>137560075
Yes, give them the rope
>>
>>137573185
as if america is unique in delusions and the revisionism of historical truth
hollanders are taught that the hongerwinter was caused by german embargo and the greek famine of '41 due to german embargo
its all hogwash the allies starved your nation through bombardment the same way they starved the conectration camps and you're taught it was due to the ebil european nationalists and probably believe it
all of europe and it's diaspora is in a deluded dream state and we'll wake drowning in the wake of our achievements on this planet being utterly destroyed
>>
>>137565069
The Republicans gave the vote to niggers because that was the only way their could win elections in the post-war South.

Niggers voted Republican until Kennedy Johnson bought their votes for the Democrats with their civil rights and welfare freebies.
>>
>>137575203
I suppose we'll have to cleanse all of the Federalists plotting secession when their party was going down in flames.
>>
File: sherman_time.png (100KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
sherman_time.png
100KB, 418x455px
>>137560075
Yes. March to the Sea: Cali Edition when?
>>
File: 1502806421757.jpg (2MB, 1785x2378px) Image search: [Google]
1502806421757.jpg
2MB, 1785x2378px
Heres what someone needs to do
>Print a 2'X3' poster with image of ISIS toppling antiquities and a picture of the clowns tearing down the monument side by side like pic included only hi rez
>Get some Super 77 adhesive and attach it too the marble base
>Get some super tough Polyurethane lacquer and spray over it so its very hard to remove.
>Repeat as often as necessary for it to get news coverage..
>>
>>137561655
Don't be retarded, it makes the rest of us look bad. He's saying that these people have no respect for history and will find a way to justify destroying each and every historical monument they don't like.
>>
>>137574303
>They aren't white supremacy symbols

Then why are white supremacists throwing pathetic hissy fits when they get taken down lol
>>
>>137565983
Really?
>>
>>137562432
>>
File: 9302583046345.jpg (208KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
9302583046345.jpg
208KB, 1200x801px
>>137575795
I only hope to live long enough to see Atzlan destroy this monument to losers.
>>
>>137575282
No shity Sherlock, history gets manipulated everywhere.
Point is though is that the people of European nations are actually patriotic towards their history, country and their fellow countrymen, something Burgers don't have and will never understand because you live in a pseudo-nation which serves as nothing more than Israel's money machine and military base.
>>
>>137575833
Because these leftist fuckers must be opposed.
>>
>>137574303
>Christian right of the 80s and 90s with their censorship
Tipper Gore is a Democrat.
>>
File: fuck yeah murica 4.jpg (396KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah murica 4.jpg
396KB, 1500x1000px
>>137559572
>too
a*erican "education", what a country of fucking retards
>>
>>137559996

>enemies of the state

if you're going to claim anywhere in this thread that you're not a full blown commie after uttering these words you're going to be lying
>>
>>137559996

>Nobody cried when we tore down pic-related.

Nobody except tens of thousands of pissed off nationalists that to this day are fighting an insurgency and was the military vanguard of the Islamic State when they were at their height of control, before the religious zealots chased the Baathists off.

So yes, people did cry when Saddam came down, and people responded by starting arguably the nastiest insurgency in human history.
>>
>>137575774
what needs to happen are more effective attacks on the anti-white crowds
bitching and moaning through juxtaposing sand nigger terrorists with the anti-fa(ggots) is just baby games
hardcore or go home and i don't think european americans have any real fight in them
>>
>>137576366
lol
>>
>>137561123

So... you also couldn't judge the extermination of the middle and upper classes in the Soviet Union if you lived outside of it? Same with the Third Reich and their subjugated foes?

Every moral system has its own moral compass and can't be judged from the outside, you said so.

It's a direct delineation from that logic.
>>
>>137575833
The vast majority of the population wants them to stay up, but is too afraid of being called a mean old racist Nazi racist white supremacist to say anything. So only open racists publicly support them.
>>
>>137576595
The vast majority of Americans are literally stupid, so what?
>>
>>137576052
>European nations are actually patriotic towards their history
umm no honey. there are fewer faggoty nations than the netherlands. france has more national pride than you guys. 'burger' patriotism is another confidence game in our list of scams we play.
and calling us israels money machine military base while you live with the hauge and basis for the flood of non-europeans into our homelands is hilarious
could point fingers all day but the actual problem is our collective problem. the problem is THEM the others who are not like us genetically and their want to take what is ours and what we took from them as well.
pointing fingers or 'le fat amerisharts' shaming is as ridiculous as pointing our your nation bans political parties and hold political prisoners today. doesn't hint at a solution
>>
>>137576366
So something like a real jihadi-style truck of peace plowing over 50 antifa, crashing, then emerging with an AK-47 to slaughter another 25 or so before falling to police fire? You really think that will keep the monuments up longer?
>>
>>137576983
Nuke US and Israel and all our problems would be over. Because that is exactly where all this cancer is coming from.
>>
>>137564046
Then leave them up. It gives the left an easy target they can't resist, but it's an attack that's easy to defend against.

>Your family supported slavery
>Well my family didn't move here until the 1960s
>Well this represents oppression
>Actually it's a tribute to the thousands of young men who died defending their families from an invading army and it's really fucked up that you want to destroy that
>>
File: Seattle-lenin-statue-2-1024x768.jpg (303KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Seattle-lenin-statue-2-1024x768.jpg
303KB, 1024x768px
>>137559996
>Because WE are AMERICANS

Presumably you're (((Commies))) too. Remind me is it the winners or losers who have statues erected? What a fucking goy.
>>
>>137577072
It is not just monuments what are destroyed. It is United States - this is the real target.
Guess who is doing this?
>>
>>137577209
> Not nuking Germoney and some other shitheaded ideological holes.
Anon, why?
>>
File: 1500844575101.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500844575101.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>137559996
>>
>>137577072
the battle isn't for the monuments
its for the existence of european americans and our rights to freedom and self determination
and as far as terrorist attacks yes a mumbai style guerrilla assault is far more effective than ramming a crowd but things need to be organized
>>
>>137559514
Because they deny American history and are destructive by nature.
They have been programmed and encouraged with "empowering movements" to do such acts.

Our nation is deeply divided, and subverted. Many are in a state of mass hysteria. Propaganda machines infiltrate every outlet of information, Children are corrupted and conditioned from day zero.

Why? Because they are sincerely ignorant and conscientiously stupidity. They think what they are doing is good, because their objective perception of reality has been taken from them. It has been twisted and distorted. It has been denied by them.
>>
>>137577213
>but it's an attack that's easy to defend against.
We're about at the point where any defense will be met by a quick call to your employer to get you fired, your dox posted by @yesyoureracist, then antifa showing up at your parents' house to beat them to death.
>>
>>137569154
>haha bet you didn't know monuments were built AFTER the event happened haha they should've been built before haha
>>
>>137577424
Because it's the murrican joos that are bombing and financing the shit out of mudslimes which in turn pisses them off and causes them to come here and blow us up.
>>
>>137568552
White libtards will never forgive themselves for "muh slavery".

America is de-civilising; who really gives a fuck what niggers think. Libtards are beating themselves up as a power play and it Isn't working anymore.
>>
>>137559772
so should potatoes be outlawed because the lack of them caused millions of my people to die?
>>
>>137559996
they built the mother fuckers after the war was over.
>>
>>137559514
2 of 4 of the faces on mount rushmore were slave owners

statue of liberty created by a cis white male

antifa engage
>>
Because they think the south was the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, even though the North/modern USA is also evil, but less so.

The big problem is that modern day progressivists are applying today's ethical standards to distant historical periods.
>>
>>137578085
>america is bombing and financing the shit out of mudslimes
you are fucking deluded as shit. the netherlands is the leader of the cultural revolution, first gay marriages, codemns any european country that questions foreign immigration, provides shipping for cross mediterranean immigrant fleets.
charity starts at home so if you want to stop your nations problems i suggest a 1kt bomb at the binnenhof
>>
>>137577680
Telling someone, that was a tribute to someone's dead family, isn't enough to get you fired. You'll see more backlash as these lefties act out, especially if they keep taking people's jobs away. What else does he have to lose when you take his friends, family, job, and community?
>>
>>137574303
The lefties know exactly what they're doing. They want Americans to roll over like whipped dogs and allow this assault on their society without opposition. Stupid Yankees who think they were winning side are cool with this.
>>
>>137578582
oy vey the anglo-saxons were slave owning misogynists lets stop speaking english already
>>
>>137578789
>Gay marriage is the reason Yurop is being flooded by immigrants
>We dindu nuffin
Sure m8.
>>
File: HkRkLOC.jpg (191KB, 1650x1650px) Image search: [Google]
HkRkLOC.jpg
191KB, 1650x1650px
>>
>>137578839
and it is that further backlash that they're praying for. it isn't a bicameral leftist/rightist game but, a federal government that seeks to strengthen it's grip on the populace and domestic image
>>
This myth that stupid Yankees were fighting to abolish slavery will be the destruction of the United States.

Modern day preservers of the Union beware; you'll receive special attention.
>>
sick , america calling itself the greatest nation of all with soo much power , YET you get buttfucked by globelist JEWS !!!!
were is this heading , why can jews learn from history , will WHITE ppl accept this forever or will they somehow CHIMP OUT and go full HITLER on them ????
------------------------
i really dont know how far the JEWS can take it for Whites to do what they must do ??
----------------------------
WHAT IS THE RED LINE , CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ?
>>
>>137578085
Listen, you half-aborted homo - the fight between Muslims and everyone else is way older than United States.
>>
>>137579815
Sure, but they're helping them along.
Friendly reminder Jews have been around even longer.
>>
I think the problem is the modern day progressivists have no ethics.
One would think that someone who stood for progress wouldn't want to oppress free speech or censor history.

Isn't all history valuable? It is a reminder, of where we come and a warning of what bad things can happen.
How can you go forward with America if you don't even understand where it came from and what it has gone through?

These people are not progresive. They are regressive. They will cheer on the destruction of America up until the point they are personally effected by the results, which at that point will be too late.

Why does religion and law claim that ignorance is no excuse? Ignorance is dangerous. MLK knew it too.
>Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
>Martin Luther King, Jr.
>>
>>137580066
Nope - you are helping them along by electing various cucks.
>>
>>137559996
This.
>>
>>137580109
> These people are not progresive. They are regressive.
They are degenerates, actually. And proffessional troublemakers. United States (and not only United States) is UNDER ATTACK.
>>
>>137577072
>So something like a real jihadi-style truck of peace plowing over 50 antifa, crashing, then emerging with an AK-47 to slaughter another 25 or so before falling to police fire? You really think that will keep the monuments up longer?
Exactly… Nazis/WN don't understand the concept of optics.. The entire nation is fleeing you ATM … more violence won't win much needed allies to your cause..
Presently, the ACLU and even ProPublica are defending the attendees of the Rally and your rights having been violated but the public sphere in general thinks you're cockroaches…
Only better optics can change that.
Make them look like the lunatics.
>>
ACTUAL CORRECT OPINION COMING THROUGH

The confederate leaders and generals fought to preserve a morally bankrupt institution and knowingly contributed to the degeneration of American values. Removing their statues is fair game.

However, the common confederate soldier was not an ideologue; he was a Southerner who had little choice but to fight in what he was led to regard as a battle for survival. These soldiers deserve to be remembered and even honored for their courage, even if they fought for the wrong cause.
>>
>>137580440
The whole free world is under siege.
There are a lot of us who know this and choose to stand against it. We stand together.
>>
This is merely a step in the Marxist destruction of institutions. After the Confederate monuments come down, "Slaveholders" (the Founding Fathers) will be removed.
>>
>>137559996
Hey you Yankee shithead; if that's what you Yankee bastards believe; why didn't you fuckers stop them being erected in the first place?

You "won" the war, remember?
>>
>>137580227
Only cucks are available.
The Republic is a fiction.
>>
>>137580463
Idiots who spray the flames but not the base will never put out a fire.
>>
>>137580463
reason is easily ignored
playing with the court of opinion takes a generation
european americans will be less than 40% of population in another generation
optics is that by 2050 our children will be living in a 10 billion person world where they are less than 10% of the population. petroleum and all of it's effects on modern society will have become non-civilian use alone
it's a dark abyss of a future and the only option is to attack so that maybe a plato of the future can tell people that we didn't just sink with the tide
>>
>>137580563
Yankees have to believe this shit because they cannot acknowledge that they were Wong side in the War of Northern Aggression. Believing this lie means they fondly imagine themselves to be the good guys. This is the foundation for projecting every American military aggression as a moral crusade.
>>
File: 1449219401424.gif (330KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1449219401424.gif
330KB, 255x255px
>>137568495
>Germans were a significant improvement over the gay orgies of the Late Roman Empire.
>American education
You don't have to remain ignorant of the past in this age of information.

https://www.amazon.com/Fall-Rome-End-Civilization/dp/0192807285
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.