[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop attending riots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: RTR2RSIQ.jpg (1014KB, 3468x2412px) Image search: [Google]
RTR2RSIQ.jpg
1014KB, 3468x2412px
This guy runs both sides. The entire alt reich is a Honeypot to make you lose your hot dog jobs or get killed by antifa
>>
what if we all just open up our own hot dog carts.
we could be nazis and also business owners and our own boss.
>>
>>137559333
>both sides
not really true worldwide, even considering your 3s
>>
>>137559640
>what if we all just open up our own hot dog carts.
>we could be nazis and also business owners and our own boss.

Would you have swastikas on your hot dog stand?
>>
>>137559877
don't be ridiculous we'd have bright red hot dog carts with black iron crosses of course
>>
So? Jews will jew, no need to give the field to liberal centrist jews.
>>
>>137559333
do you think soros would go make me bacon and eggs?
>>
File: 1494378251013.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494378251013.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
>>137559333
no shit sherlock. the question is what the fuck do we do about it? Soros WANTS violence, and these people are too brain damaged to reason with
>>
>>137559333
Who did antifa kill?
>>
>>137560879
Hundred thousands of low income worker with non assured cars getting burnt, make them losing their jobs, an existance. Good job upper middle class larpers wearing nikes and $200 t-shirts
>>
>>137561147
>alternate reality
>>
File: hot diggity.png (319KB, 363x366px) Image search: [Google]
hot diggity.png
319KB, 363x366px
Behold! Your glorious alt-right future!
>>
Yes good goy, don't attend rallies, stand down while they rewrite history. Good goy
>>
>>137559333
I think the Left are just afraid at this point that the escalation and police fuckery are obvious, and there's no real reason anymore not to come packing objects and mace-defying headgear
>>
>>137560841
Look at the KGB manual on subversion and the steps ang stages necessary to overturn a society.
Violence in the street are needed as it undermines the publics belief that the current system is providing law and order.
Therefore questioning its authority.

People are afraid of chaos and will flock to offering a return of order. Even giving up their rights to get it.

That's the plan, and by going to these stupid rallies and engaging w/ their useful idiots you're doing their work for them.
>>
>>137559877
I would sell a value pack consisting of 8 hotdogs in the shape of a swastika.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.