[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my school help make me racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501557256823.jpg (637KB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501557256823.jpg
637KB, 2500x1500px
In high school, my group of friends and I thought that racist jokes were funny because we were kinda edgy. We weren't those loud retards, we were just normal quieter people. Now I wasn't a total fucking loser, I graduated with a 3.4 gpa, lost my virginity at 16 and am about to start (((University))). But Freshman year I got in trouble twice for joking around with my friends. First time these two fucking Mexican girls told the principle. It was just something stupid that had to do with mowing lawns. Second time, some white girl told on us for saying "Jap" ironically. She wasn't even Japanese, but someone in our friend group was and he didn't care. Said he didn't even notice.
They told my parents, all of ours.
So the rest of that year we took our lunches and ate at the fucking McDonalds down the street.
We did this for all of Sophomore year too.
Junior year we had enough of the bullshit and weren't edgy anymore. So we ate at the normal spots we had eaten at 2 years before. About a month in the school year, we referenced Trump in some kind of context. I said "Build the wall". (I honestly liked Trump but I was saying it in a clearly joking way),
but we got in fucking trouble too. They said we *went up to them* and *grabbed them by their pussies*. All we said was "build the wall".
We got suspended and I got kicked from the football team for sexual harassment.
Never ate lunch near the school ever again.
Then senior year came and went.

But I think that them taking our jokes we thought were funny seriously made us think our jokes were serious. I think that my school made us racist/sexist. At least me and 3 other kids, because now I actually believe those things I joked about.

What the fuck happened to freedom of speech, jokes, and public schooling (at least in the US)?

Why is everyone so sensitive and don't they realize that they're hurting their own narrative by taking some kids' jokes seriously?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>137557401
>Reported for allegedly sexually assaulting your peers
>No proof or evidence

Your university was shit mate.
>>
>>137557632
This was high school mate
>>
>my group of friends and I thought that racist jokes were funny

They are still funny. Dont be a cuck who is worried about the feelings of others.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.