[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I have viewed a video that has disturbed me greatly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (33KB, 623x314px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 623x314px
Recently I have viewed a video that has disturbed me greatly. The video in question depicts a group of radically leftist protesters—or perhaps more appropriately labelled as "rioters"—once again destroying property. This property, however, is of significant historical merit to American society: it is a statue honoring the virtuous courage of adolescent Confederate soldiers that had fought, and died, during the American Civil War.

The epitaph that was below the (now felled) statue reads as follows: "In Memory of the Boys Who Wore The Gray." In the context of what the statue represents, it is literal, and not a colloquialism even though it could be considered as such with an equally important meaning.

The actions depicted in this video would be funny if they were not so violently stupid. These rioters, in contempt for a past that does not pertain nor provide benefit to their ideological beliefs and goals, begin to attack, spit, and play upon the now defaced statue like beasts with no dignity. These people, in my mind, are traitors.

These traitorous, nation-destroying useful idiots can only be this confident with government assistance - and government assistance they have. From Berkeley to Charlottesville, and all the little spats in between, there have been consistent police orders to stand down and let conflict and property damage prevail more than modestly in an extreme breach of freedom to protest peacefully. It is only after these violent events—battles even—does the mainstream media, in all its fantastic conglomerated propagandist power, promote the very agendas of these traitors en masse (with certain contrarian exceptions that more often than not could be considered controlled opposition, such as the Daily Stormer.)
>>
File: 1502788171293.png (447KB, 796x464px) Image search: [Google]
1502788171293.png
447KB, 796x464px
Before the 1960s, and especially before contemporary times, the United States was different. What made it different is the very thing which these traitors protest vehemently. From America's pillars of society that deem its sacred western principles (that is to say its religion), to America's pro-white (as evidenced by the Naturalization Act of 1790) immigration ideals recently subverted with the 1965 Hart-Cellar Act (of which was sold to voters as something that would not change the demographics of the nation), these radicalized and selfish no-good doers, many of which are first and second generation non-white immigrants who refuse to assimilate and have their own ideas in mind (like the fabled Aztlan promoted by the border jumping-bean Mestizos making border states their ethnic enclaves through soft-invasion), are being provided the resources necessary to Balkanize a nation they care little for, on behalf of those who likely feel the same way.

These radical political pawns, and their puppeteer(s), will not stop until America's original worth and principles are destroyed or redefined, be it through civic nationalism (that is really, in the end, a recipe for civil war where sides are picked by ethnicity), or otherwise.

This is not something that is fought with sticks and shields or tiki torches at opposition rallies that are likely honeypots to begin with. It is fought on a federal level. The fact this is happening at all speaks volumes to the corruption, and subversiveness, of the traitors within our very own government. It is safe to assume that any political figure supporting or sympathizing with such radical ideological talking points and agendas, either vocally or legislatively, are also traitors and should be treated as such.
>>
>>137556375
Fox news would've been a better example of controlled mainstream media opposition.
>>
File: 1502782245046.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502782245046.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Anyways I hope you enjoy. Here's the related video.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.